Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piper

5 posters

Go down

Solved Piper

Post  Comanderikari 2011-12-23, 18:08

My opponet activates the effect of galis the starbeast sending to the grave then chaining Call of the haunted targeting mystic piper I chain Torriential my opponet trys to call priority.

My knowlege is that the player dosent retain priority becaouse of the chain. Priority would alow it to be the first thing in the chain. but since thats imposible becaous its being brought out with the Call of the haunted It wouldent be alowed to call prio. Let alone hes chaining the call to the summon of Galis

Piper 300px-MysticPiperEXVC-EN-ScR-1E
Comanderikari
Comanderikari

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Piper

Post  Tcbskater 2011-12-23, 18:20

In that situation, your opponent would only retain priority to activate Speed Spell 2 or higher effects. Mystic Piper's effect is Speed Spell 1.

Also, even if he could retain priority for Speed Spell 1 effects, Call of the Haunted would have to fully resolve for Mystic Piper to even be on the field.
Tcbskater
Tcbskater

Birthday : 1994-03-10

http://www.clocktowergaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Comanderikari 2011-12-23, 18:23

Exactly what I said. But lit led to me being kicked from the Server by a mod when I just asked for a second opinion.... And then when I confronted him he demined me and claimed I ssucked at the game.... wana see? I have screens.. I already sent them to the mod but I'm just depressed now... :/
Comanderikari
Comanderikari

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-12-23, 20:07

Link 1 Gallis Effect
Link 2 Call of the Haunted

After Resolving the Chain he would keep his priority to activate Ignition Effects.
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Comanderikari 2011-12-23, 20:42

Badass_Bunny wrote:Link 1 Gallis Effect

After Resolving the Chain he would keep his priority to activate Ignition Effects.

Yes but I chained Torriential to the summon of the monster. the chain hasent ended yet.
Comanderikari
Comanderikari

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-12-23, 20:46

Comanderikari wrote:
Badass_Bunny wrote:Link 1 Gallis Effect

Yes but I chained Torriential to the summon of the monster. the chain hasent ended yet.

You can't chain to the summon, you chain to the effect that will summon Galis if Galis was summoned and you played Torrential Tribute and THEN he chained Call of the haunted that would be the case where he couldn't activate Piper Eff.
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2011-12-23, 20:56

Let's see ...
Priority wrote:This might be what Priority is mostly known for, as the monster is summoned successfully, the Turn-Player has Priority to activate a monster’s Ignition effect or a Spell Speed 2+ effect.

The last thing to happen (Chain Link 1) is Gallis being summoned, thus being the turn-player he has priority to activate Ignition effect or Spell speed 2+
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Birthday : 1994-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Miror B. 2011-12-24, 12:02

The way I understand it
CL1: Gallis
CL2: Call
CL3: Torrential

As such, it's an illegal chain. Nothing has been summoned yet so Torrential can't do squat.

But that's just how I understood this topic.
Miror B.
Miror B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down