Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue-Eyes Support.

3 posters

Go down

Blue-Eyes Support. Empty Blue-Eyes Support.

Post  EmeraldFan 2011-12-23, 19:35

I believe that set is in need of some support, and I'm giving it to them. Criticize constructively.

Blue-Eyes Alpha Dragon
LIGHT
9 Stars
Dragon/Effect
ATK:3500/DEF:2500
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" you control to the Graveyard. This card inflicts Piercing Battle Damage. When this card is destroyed by your opponent (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to the Graveyard, you can banish this card to Special Summon 1 "White Stone of Legend" from your hand or Deck.

Blue-Eyes Divine Dragon
LIGHT
8 Stars
Dragon/Effect
ATK:3000/DEF:2500
If your opponent controls 2 or more monsters while you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 monster in your Graveyard with "Blue-Eyes" in its name. This card cannot attack during the turn you activate this effect.

Blue-Eyes Howler Dragon
LIGHT
4 Stars
Dragon/Effect
ATK:1000/DEF:1800
When this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon 1 Normal Dragon-Type monster from your hand in Defense Position.

Blue-Eyes Static Dragon
LIGHT
4 Stars
Dragon/Effect
ATK:1500/DEF:1250
This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Decrease the ATK and DEF of any monster attacking this card by 500 after Damage Calculation.

Kaiba Bomber
LIGHT
1 Star
Dragon/Effect
ATK:400/DEF:300
This card cannot be Special Summoned from your Graveyard. This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card is destroyed, you can add 1 Normal Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

Blue-Eyes Diamond Dragon
LIGHT
2 Stars
Dragon/Tuner
ATK:1200/DEF:500
If the only monsters in your Graveyard are Dragon-Type monsters, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is used as a Synchro Material for the Synchro Summon of a "Blue-Eyes" monster, that monster gets the following effect: "Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)"

Blue-Eyes Dragon Lord
LIGHT
10 Stars
Dragon/Synchro/Effect
ATK:3500/DEF:3000
1 Dragon-Type Tuner + "Blue-Eyes White Dragon"
When this card is Synchro Summoned, destroy all non-Dragon-Type monsters on the field. As long as this card is on the field, only Dragon-Type monsters can declare an attack.

Blue-Eyes King Dragon
LIGHT
9 Stars
Dragon/Synchro/Effect
ATK:3200/DEF:2400
"White Stone of Legend" + 1 or more non-Tuner Dragon-Type monsters
When this card is Summoned, you can add up to 3 Normal Dragon-Type monsters from your Graveyard to your hand. If you do, decrease the ATK of this card by 1000 for each card added by this effect until the End Phase of the turn.

Blue-Eyes Infant Dragon
LIGHT
2 Stars
Dragon/Fusion/Effect
ATK:1000/DEF:700
"White Stone Of Legend" + "White Stone of Legend"
While you control another Dragon-Type monster, your opponent cannot target this card for an attack.When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Normal Dragon-Type monster from your hand.

Blue-Eyes Mystic Dragon
Light
8 Stars
Dragon/Fusion
ATK:3800/DEF:2800
"Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + 1 Spellcaster-Type Monster

Purple-Eyes Grey Dragon
LIGHT
10 Stars
Dragon/Fusion/Effect
"Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Red-Eyes B. Dragon"
This card's name is treated as "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" and "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" while it is face-up on the field.

Balance of the Dragon Lords
Normal Spell
Send 1 Level 7 or higher Normal Dragon-Type monster you control to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon from your Hand or Deck.

Eruption Fusion
Normal Spell
Discard 1 card to activate this card. Send Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a "Blue-Eyes" Fusion Monster from your Deck to your Graveyard and Summon that monster from your Extra Deck. (This is treated as a Fusion Summon.)

Mark of the White Dragon
Normal Spell
Add 1 "Blue-Eyes" monster from your Deck to your hand.

Rage of the Blue-Eyes
Quickplay Spell
Tribute 1 "Blue-Eyes" monster you control. Until the End Phase of this turn, all face-up Dragon-Type monsters you control gain 1000 ATK.

Revival of the Ancient Dragon
Continuous Spell
Select 1 "Blue-Eyes" monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it. When this card is removed from the field, destroy that monster. When that monster is removed from the field, destroy this card.

Dragonic Spirit Shift
Normal Trap
Activate only when a Dragon-Type monster you control is selected as an attack target. Return that monster to your hand then select and Special Summon 1 Normal Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard. The Summoned monster becomes the new attack target.

Backlash of the White Dragon
Counter Trap
Activate only while you control a face-up "Blue-Eyes White Dragon". Negate the Summon of a monster or the activation of a Spell Card or Trap Card and destroy that card.

Last edited by EmeraldFan on 2012-01-28, 11:23; edited 2 times in total
EmeraldFan
EmeraldFan

Back to top Go down

Blue-Eyes Support. Empty Re: Blue-Eyes Support.

Post  EmeraldFan 2012-01-22, 14:11

chanc338 wrote:
[u][i][b][code]
Wanna be more specific?
EmeraldFan
EmeraldFan

Back to top Go down

Post  95apocalypse 2012-01-22, 14:33

Blue eyes alpha dragon seems a bit over powered, maybe if it banished the blue eyes or you had to send 2, overall not too bad Balance of the dragon lords could work well in a holy marked deck, i would definitely buy these cards Smile
Some of them might have to be balanced a bit
95apocalypse
95apocalypse

Birthday : 1994-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaz5 2012-01-28, 08:25

blue eyes divine dragon seems Overpowered. Bascially infinite blue eyes revival? Seems alot like what we use red eyes darkness metal dragon for anyway.

also on blue-eyes dragon lord:
Blue-Eyes Dragon Lord
LIGHT
10 Stars
Dragon/Synchro/Effect
When this card is Synchro Summoned, destroy all non-Dragon-Type monsters on the field. As long as this card is on the field, only Dragon-Type monsters can declare an attack

Is there even a level 2 tuner dragon out there that would fit into this deck? I can't seem to think of one off the top of my head.

everythign else seems pretty legit though. Good job!

Chaz5

Back to top Go down

Post  EmeraldFan 2012-01-28, 11:10

Chaz5 wrote:blue eyes divine dragon seems Overpowered. Bascially infinite blue eyes revival? Seems alot like what we use red eyes darkness metal dragon for anyway.

also on blue-eyes dragon lord:
Blue-Eyes Dragon Lord
LIGHT
10 Stars
Dragon/Synchro/Effect
When this card is Synchro Summoned, destroy all non-Dragon-Type monsters on the field. As long as this card is on the field, only Dragon-Type monsters can declare an attack

Is there even a level 2 tuner dragon out there that would fit into this deck? I can't seem to think of one off the top of my head.

everythign else seems pretty legit though. Good job!
Dread Dragon would work in theory, as if it gets killed in battle I can grab White Stone or Kaiba Bomber if I feel like. You're right though, I should make 1 for this set to help it work.Oh and Divine Dragon only gets its effect once per turn and cant attack on that turn, so a little balance than Darkness Metal there.
EmeraldFan
EmeraldFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down