Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle spirits Brave (Anime)

3 posters

Go down

Battle spirits Brave (Anime) Empty Battle spirits Brave (Anime)

Post  Darkshadow24 2012-01-05, 20:07

Anime Desciption
Dan now desires more Exciting battles and stronger opponents. Thus it is that when Maru appears before him,offering the two, Dan leapt at the chance. He is transported into the future, a time when Earth is threatened by demons from another Dimension.
Now, the fate of humanity rests on Dan's shoulders. The price of failure is at a re-set of Earth's entire Time-Line.

My opinion
I was watching Zexal and some Cardfight Vanguard episodes, when I suddenly found this show, I was thinking that show was a Yu-gi-oh or Mtg rip-off but I saw the main character of the show which surprised me because he looked epic in design. The guy in the picture is the main character and his name is Dan Bashin. I then did the usual and watched some episodes and looked at it's card game and found out to have something good in-store. The Show itself is based in the future so it's more futuristic, it's like Yu-gi-oh 5d's but with ships and techs and other stuff. Dan Bashin is basically like a Clash King which they talked about, so he's at the top in this game and is humanity's last hope against these Villains, his battle performance is amazing (better than Yuma-Noob) and his ace creature is quite good in terms of removal and battle points. I then watched more into the show and learned more about the game.

Positives
Good battling Style
Good Main Character
Good High-Cost Creatures
Good Commentary which explains certain cards etc for you to learn more.
The way they lay out the play is good.
Negatives
Villains could do with some more work
Could do with different battlefields to illustrate variations.
The CGI low-cost creatures should look more bigger and better

I also forgot to mention that the game involves a core system which is like Magic the gathering's mana resource system but can be used to cast things and determines the level a creature has on the field.

Battle spirits Brave (Anime) 25884

Darkshadow24
Darkshadow24

Birthday : 1997-10-08

Back to top Go down

Battle spirits Brave (Anime) Empty Re: Battle spirits Brave (Anime)

Post  syncrosshoken 2012-01-18, 23:16

dude are you kidding me? to me this is vanguard except with different characters! XP but I do agree the character design does look pretty good
syncrosshoken
syncrosshoken

Birthday : 1997-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkshadow24 2012-01-26, 15:44

syncrosshoken wrote:dude are you kidding me? to me this is vanguard except with different characters! XP but I do agree the character design does look pretty good

Vanguard's based more on realistic view of card games and introduce the way tournaments are played out. They added some fantasy in Vanguard but that's to spice things up.

As I said Battle Spirits is quite different to Vagnard, it's like Yu-gi-oh 5d's but 5d's has more depth in story.
Kinda good considering that Zexal isn't up to my standards.

For people who are watching it (If so) I would like to introduce you to my Battle Spirits forum, there are many sections on this forum and I'm planing to build a community. If you don't play Battle Spirits it's all right you can play it online.
Just visit and see if you like it.
Link: http://battlespirit123.forumotion.co.uk/
Darkshadow24
Darkshadow24

Back to top Go down

Post  Phraxure 2012-01-27, 16:01

Looks pretty interesting from the first EP you showed there but I'd like to see more action and understand how the game works.
Phraxure
Phraxure

Birthday : 1997-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkshadow24 2012-02-09, 16:33

Bump^^
More Battle Spirits Smile
http://www.battlespiritsonline.com/
Battle Spirit Forum.
Darkshadow24
Darkshadow24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down