Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TPH] Team Plasma Harmony VS Aesir Warriors [AW] (Inactive)

+8
TamACOPY
killer_666
minos
itsjustjosh
Nelrick
Adept VantageSP
ancientman7
Lovelace
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[TPH] Team Plasma Harmony VS Aesir Warriors [AW] (Inactive) - Page 2 Empty Re: [TPH] Team Plasma Harmony VS Aesir Warriors [AW] (Inactive)

Post  minos 2012-01-21, 23:59

TamA wrote:Correction: Ancientman7 offered the rematch, which could only have been done after Minos admitted defeat. That doesn't change the decision in any ways, however.

thats your mistake, nobody admit defeat, nobody offered rematch, The first duel never end!!..

its that so dificult to understand??

minos

Back to top Go down

[TPH] Team Plasma Harmony VS Aesir Warriors [AW] (Inactive) - Page 2 Empty Re: [TPH] Team Plasma Harmony VS Aesir Warriors [AW] (Inactive)

Post  Colder Than Ice 2012-01-22, 00:10

Your screenshot seems to tell a different story... You just said that no one offered a rematch when your screenshot clearly shows that a rematch was offered. So are you calling your own screenshot a lie?

Besides that, the war is continuing now so you might as well stop trying to argue.
Colder Than Ice
Colder Than Ice
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Birthday : 1993-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post  TamACOPY 2012-01-22, 01:02

[TPH] Team Plasma Harmony VS Aesir Warriors [AW] (Inactive) - Page 2 F1zT

That only appears after a player admits defeat. From the field, it is obvious that Minos was the one what admitted defeat.
TamACOPY
TamACOPY

Birthday : 1991-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelrick 2012-01-22, 14:33

I blame this all on cicada, J/s
Also Its sasukeuchiahollow....
and im on for games.
Nelrick
Nelrick
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Birthday : 1996-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2012-01-22, 14:35

Nelrick wrote:I blame this all on cicada, J/s
Also Its sasukeuchiahollow....
and im on for games.

What the hell did I do? I talked to TamA before minos dueled you, and he said minos is still live and legal to duel, so blame it on TamA.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Birthday : 1999-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  TamACOPY 2012-01-22, 14:38

You never mentioned that Minos had already lost 1 round of the match, and you implied that the Deck error was spotted ruing the 1st round. Either you weren't informed of that or you purposely avoided mentioning that.
TamACOPY
TamACOPY

Birthday : 1991-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelrick 2012-01-22, 15:04

Well tbh its also my fault, I was in no way obligued to duel minos,
Ofc that having you call me mad and saying that you TamA to back you up etc made me want to shut you up.
putting that You didnt bother to check Minos screen or that you did but made me waste time or that i should have asked TamA directly aside. If i want to confirm with ancient or admins if something is right then ill do it, Had you never came to pm me to duel minos, i wouldnt had dueled him without asking colder.
Nelrick
Nelrick
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelrick 2012-01-22, 15:31

Beated Sasuke 2-1ed. GGs
Wasnt expecting anti meta again tbh.
Sh*tz tied now.

EDIT: *Looks at 3 pages* obvsly

Last edited by Nelrick on 2012-01-22, 15:36; edited 1 time in total
Nelrick
Nelrick
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2012-01-22, 15:34

Nelrick wrote:Well tbh its also my fault, I was in no way obligued to duel minos,
Ofc that having you call me mad and saying that you TamA to back you up etc made me want to shut you up.
putting that You didnt bother to check Minos screen or that you did but made me waste time or that i should have asked TamA directly aside. If i want to confirm with ancient or admins if something is right then ill do it, Had you never came to pm me to duel minos, i wouldnt had dueled him without asking colder.

Why are you guys making such a big deal out of nothing?.......
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  itsjustjosh 2012-01-22, 17:19

Lovelace wrote:
Nelrick wrote:Well tbh its also my fault, I was in no way obligued to duel minos,

Oh thats cute, read page two on how minos is fighting two head admins
itsjustjosh
itsjustjosh
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Birthday : 1980-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2012-01-22, 17:22

itsjustjosh wrote:
Lovelace wrote:

I don't see why I have to be dragged into this..... all I did was try to make sure I understood the status with minos before he dueled Nelrick.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  itsjustjosh 2012-01-22, 18:26

Lovelace wrote:
itsjustjosh wrote:
Lovelace wrote:

I don't see why I have to be dragged into this..... all I did was try to make sure I understood the status with minos before he dueled Nelrick.
Let's just put this behind and get on with the war then.
itsjustjosh
itsjustjosh
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Birthday : 1980-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelrick 2012-01-23, 20:06

Asking if LWM can be subbed in for xx-shura, Shura has 8 days inactivy and i just saw LWM on.
Id like this done so we can duel TDC xd
Nelrick
Nelrick
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2012-01-23, 20:42

Shura will be back soon, don't worry.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelrick 2012-01-23, 20:44

ok then seems this will drag a little longer.
Glad i didnt pm LWM for a duel lol
Nelrick
Nelrick
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelrick 2012-02-04, 17:00

Requesting to change the sub and (If allowe) Xb-eazy to get this war done.
If cicada may agree.
Nelrick
Nelrick
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Back to top Go down

Post  killer_666 2012-02-04, 21:54

shura is ready only send MP
killer_666
killer_666

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelrick 2012-02-04, 23:54

Requesting to change the sub and (If allowe) Xb-eazy to get this war done.
If cicada may agree.
Meaning our guys not yours lol.
Nelrick
Nelrick
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Back to top Go down

Post  ancientman7 2012-02-08, 17:19

kylekrudo in for xb-eazy
ancientman7
ancientman7
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Birthday : 1992-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  KyleKrudo 2012-02-09, 14:25

Im on usually all day, lets get this over with
KyleKrudo
KyleKrudo
Waffle Boy
Waffle Boy

Birthday : 1998-06-02

http://www.forum.duelingnetwork.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sagax06 2012-02-10, 10:22

LOL mino vs tama and z2h. hilarious.
sagax06
sagax06

Birthday : 1996-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelrick 2012-02-11, 20:59

War Is inactive.

What to do -_-.

When can Shura or salvador get on We need a time to duel.
Nelrick
Nelrick
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2