Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-gi-oh! Greepanic's revenge!

Go down

Yu-gi-oh! Greepanic's revenge! Empty Yu-gi-oh! Greepanic's revenge!

Post  Destroyer83 2012-01-16, 00:55

Yu-gi-oh! Greepanic's Revenge!
Chapter 1: The grassy knoll

It is a dark night over New Domino City. The streets are unusually silent. Then, out of the silence, a great roar, and a terrifying beast emerged, not seen since the days of Jaden Yuki. Then, the beast rears its multiple heads, then, as if the sun itself was crashing to earth, the city is immersed in a great light that could be seen for miles! Another young duelist falls. His opponent, shrouded in darkness speaks to the defeated, “Your soul is mine.” A scream comes from the defeated, and then he is silent. His body lives, but his soul is gone. “Well done, my servant.” Speaks a voice from the darkness, “these souls will serve me well, as I once more emerge, and this pitiful planet will be mine!”

The next day, another duel is prepared, just outside the city on a grassy knoll Between two heroes, that are destined to save mankind.
They both armed their Duel Disks, stared each other down, and declared,

“LET’S DUEL!”

“Ladies first!” One yelled, but this was no ordinary lady, this was Melody Joan Winston, born into a family of wealth, she quickly showed an aptitude for dueling, and soon became a force to be reckoned with, winning duel after duel. Little does she know however, that an unknown part of her past may come back to destroy her... and potentially the world.

“Alright, I draw!” She said as she drew her first card.

“I summon Psychic Commander, in attack mode! (1400/800), I will now activate the spell card, emergency teleport! Which allows me to special summon one level 3 or lower Psychic-type monster from my hand or deck! And I choose Mind Protector! (0/2100) I now Tune my level 3 Psychic Commander with my level 3 Mind Protector!

Now, from the raging infernos of humanity’s mind, the ultimate terror, I Synchro summon, Psychic Nightmare! (2400/1800)

Now, I activate the ability of Psychic Nightmare! First I choose one random card in your hand! How about the 2nd card from the left! And I guess whether it’s a Monster, Trap, or Spell, if I guess right, Nightmare gains 1000 ATK until your next end phase! That card is a monster.”

Her opponent revealed the card.

“Hah! I knew it! It’s Boost Warrior, and because of that, my monster gets a boost!

Now I set 2 cards face-down, and end my turn.”

(LP: Bryce/8000. Melody/8000)

“Okay, it’s my draw.” The man declared.

Now this man was equally special, his name was Bryce Matthews, he appreciated Duel Monsters very much as a child. He learned and trained under the great Zachary Truesdale. He got so good that he was even able to challenge Jack Atlas at the age of 16! He lost…. Now he’s looking to make a comeback, and looking to finally make a name for himself in the turbo duel circuit.

“Now I summon my Goblindbergh! (1400/0) In Attack mode! And now I activate Goblindbergh’s effect! Which allows me to Special summon another level 4 or lower Warrior-type monster from my hand! And I choose Junk Synchron! (1300/500) And since I control a face-up tuner monster, I can special summon two Boost Warriors from my hand! (300/200) And now my level 3 Junk Synchron will tune one of my level 1 Boost Warriors, and my level 4 Goblindbergh!

Strength comes from a united spirit, and now these great warriors combine theirs to create a powerful force! COME FORTH!! Colossal Fighter! (2800/1000)

And Now Colossal Fighter’s effect activates! Increasing his ATK by 100 for each warrior-type monster in my graveyard, and since there are 3 warriors in my graveyard his ATK increases to 3100! And Boost Warrior’s effect increases the ATK of all warriors I control by 300! And now my fighter’s ATK is equal to your Nightmare! Now go Colossal Fighter! Attack her Nightmare!”

(3400 ATK=3400 ATK)

“Why would you send your own monster to kill itself?” Melody asked.

Simple… I now activate Colossal Fighter’s special ability! When it’s destroyed by battle, I can special summon one Warrior-type monster from my Graveyard, and since Colossal Fighter is a Warrior, I can bring him back! Now Colossal Fighter! Attack her directly!

“Now I activate the Trap card, Defense Draw! Now I take no damage from this attack, and I draw 1 card!” Melody countered.

Bryce stared, undefeated by this. “Go, Boost Warrior! Attack!”

(-600)

“I set one card, and end my turn.”

(LP: Bryce/8000. Melody/7400)

Melody continued, “I draw! And I summon Destructotron! (1600/400) And now, I will activate Destructotron’s effect! By paying 1000 Life points I can destroy one Face-down spell or trap card you control! And since you have only one, I have one easy target!”

(-1000)

It shattered into thousands of pieces.

“No, my spirit force!”

“And now I activate my Brain Research Lab! And now I activate Brain Research Lab’s effect! So I can Normal summon twice per turn, as long as at least one of them is a Psychic-type Monster, and so I will normal Summon Armored Axon Kicker! (2200/1800) Because I have a face-up Psychic Monster on the field, I can Normal Summon it from my hand without a tribute! But, because I used Brain Research Lab’s effect to summon him, I must place one Psychic Counter on it. And I will now equip Armored Axon Kicker with Psychic Sword! Now if my life points are lower than yours, my monster gains ATK equal to the difference bringing his ATK to 3800! Now, go Armored Axon Kicker! Attack Colossal Fighter!

(3800 ATK>3400 ATK)-400

“Now, Armored Axon’s effect activates! Because Armored Axon Kicker destroyed your monster by battle I take damage equal to half of your monster’s ATK “

(-1550)

"And now I can summon one monster whose ATK is less than the Damage I took, and I choose, Psychic Commander!

“Don’t forget! My Colossal Fighter’s effect activates! Which means it returns!”

“I know that! Go Psychic Commander! Attack Boost Warrior! I will now activate Psychic Commander’s Effect! By paying 300 Life points, your monster loses 300 ATK! Go Psychic Commander! Attack!”

(-300)

(1400 ATK>300 ATK)-1100

“And now, Destructotron! Attack him directly!”

(-1600)

“Now I tune my level 3 Psychic Commander with my level 4 Destructotron!

The mind’s power made manifest! From these two monsters, I unlock… Eternal Rejuvenation! Come forth! Psychic Lifetrancer! (2400/2000)

Now I activate Psychic Lifetrancer’s effect! Once per turn, I can remove from play one Psychic-type monster from my graveyard to gain 1200 Life points! I choose to banish Mind Protector!”

(+1200)

“And I end my turn!”

(LP: Bryce/4900. Melody/5750)

“Now, It’s my draw! I summon Speed Warrior to the field in Attack mode! (900/400) And now I equip my Lightning Sword to it increasing its ATK by 800!” Now I enter my battle phase, and now Speed Warrior’s effect activates, doubling its original ATK, and bringing its total ATK to 2600! And don’t forget, since your life points are higher than mine, Armored Axon Kicker gains no ATK. Now, Go, Speed Warrior! Attack Armored axon kicker with

THUNDER CLAP SWORD!!

(2600 ATK>2200 ATK)-400

And now, Colossal Fighter! Attack Psychic Lifetrancer with

COLOSSAL CRUSH!!

(3200 ATK>2400 ATK)-800

And now I end my turn.

(LP: Bryce/4900. Melody/4550)

“Now it’s my draw! And I summon Genetic Woman in Attack mode! (1700/1200) And I will now activate Genetic Woman’s Effect by paying 1000 Life points, I can bring one banished Psychic-type Monster to my hand, but with Brain Research Lab on the field, all I have to do, instead is just put another Psychic counter on this card, and since I only have one Banished card, I will return Mind Protector to my hand. And now, I will activate Brain Research Lab’s effect. And now I tribute my Genetic Woman to summon Overdrive Teleporter! (2100/1200) And because I used Brain Research Lab’s effect, I will place another Psychic Counter on this card, that makes 3, I think. But it will now be 4, because I activate Overdrive Teleporter’s special ability! Normally I would pay 2000 Life points to activate this effect, but now I can Special summon 2 level 3 Psychic-type monsters from my deck! And I choose two more Psychic Commanders! And now I tune one of my level 3 Psychic Commanders with my level 6 Overdrive Teleporter!

When a mind comes into its own, the world shall tremble at this unstoppable power! I Synchro Summon Hyper Psychic Blaster! (3000/2500)

Go, Hyper Psychic Blaster! Attack Colossal Fighter with

BURNING PSYCHIC BLAST!!

And I now activate Psychic Commander’s Effect! By paying up to 500 Life points, I can reduce the ATK of your monster by the same amount!

(-500)

(3000 ATK>2700 ATK)-300
“Don’t forget, Colossal Fighter comes back!”

“I unfortunately, am not going to forget that anytime soon. Now Go Psychic Commander, attack Speed Warrior! And I will activate Psychic commander’s effect and pay 500 more life points. To reduce the ATK of your speed warrior by that much!
(-500)

(1400 ATK>1200 ATK)-200

“Don’t you get it? You’re merely killing yourself, you will not be able to win.” Bryce told her, and she noticed.

“I will set three cards and end my turn.”

(LP: Bryce/4400. Melody/3550)

“My turn, I draw! Perfect…. I summon Marauding Captain In attack mode!
(1200/400) And now I will activate Marauding Captain’s special ability! Which allows me to special summon one level 4 or lower monster from my hand! And I choose to summon Rose, Warrior of Revenge! And now I tune my Marauding Captain with my level 4 Rose, Warrior of revenge!

When two blades meet, the blade of loyalty will appear here! Answer to me! Synchro Summon! Appear now, Driven Daredevil!(2400/2100)

Now, Driven Daredevil! Attack Psychic Commander!”

“Hold on! I activate my traps! Go Psychic Rejuvenation! Psychic Rejuvenation gives me 1000 Life points for every face-up Psychic-type monster I control, so I gain 2000.

(+2000)

“That doesn’t change my attack, Go Driven Daredevil, Attack!”

(2400 ATK>1400 ATK)-1000

“And now, go Colossal Fighter, attack Hyper Psychic Blaster!”

(3500 ATK>3000 ATK)-500

“And that will end my turn.”

“Before you do, I activate two Psychic Overloads, I merely return 3 Psychic-type monsters to the deck and draw 2 cards, but since I activated 2 of them, I return 6 to the deck and draw 4. And I choose to return Psychic Nightmare, Psychic Lifetrancer, Hyper Psychic Blaster, Overdrive Teleporter, Genetic Woman, and one of my Psychic commanders.”

(LP: Bryce/4400. Melody/4050)

“And now, It’s my draw! And I will activate Psychokenesis, First, I will pay 1000 life points!

(-1000)

And now I will destroy one card on the field, and your Fighter is done!”

A giant purple electrostatic orb enveloped Colossal fighter as he disappeared.

“You fought well soldier, rest in peace.”

“And now I summon Mind Master in attack mode! And now I activate the effect of Brain Research Lab so I can summon another Psychic-type monster, and I choose Doctor Cranium! Now I activate Mind Master’s Effect! By paying 800 Life points and tributing one Psychic-type monster I control, I can special summon one level 4 psychic-type monster from my deck. But I don’t have to pay because of Brain Research Lab, just place another Psychic counter on Brain Research lab, which makes 6. Now I will tribute Doctor Cranium to special summon Telekinetic Shocker! And now I will tune my level 1 Mind master with my level 4 telekinetic Shocker!

The flames of the planet, overwhelm this place, as from these two monsters, comes the key to victory! Appear Now, Magical Android!(2400/1700)

And now, I will Equip Magical android with the Spell card Megamorph! Now, since my life points are lower than yours my monster’s ATK is doubled! Now, Go! Magical android! Attack Driven Daredevil!”
(4800 ATK>2400 ATK)-2400

“I activate Driven Daredevil’s special Ability!

Determined wind!

When Driven Daredevil is attacked by a monster with more ATK than Driven Daredevil, then he cannot be destroyed by battle, and your monster is destroyed at the end of the damage step!”

“What???”

“So your Magical Android is NO MORE!!!”

Magical Android shattered in a flurry of speedy sword strikes.

“I hoped I wouldn’t have to use this card, but it looks like I have no choice.” Melody thought to herself.

“I set one card and end my turn.”

(LP: Bryce/2000. Melody/4050)

“It’s my turn, I DRAW!” Bryce Declared, knowing he had the duel won.

He looked at his card, and knew that the duel was over.

“I activate, Mystical Space Typhoon!”

“No! My trap!”

“Don’t worry, I’m not aiming for our trap, I’m aiming for your field spell!
I’m going to destroy Brain Research lab!”

“No! It’s over….”

“You better believe it! You have 6 Psychic counters on it! And since you take 1000 damage for each Psychic counter on it when it’s destroyed, you now take 6000 Damage!”

(LP: Bryce/2000. Melody/0)

“Very well done.” Melody replied as they shook hands.

“Hey… Melody, is it?”

“Yeah, and you’re…”

“Bryce.”

“Right, Bryce.”

CARD OF THE DAY: COLOSSAL FIGHTER
Level: 8
Attribute: DARK
SYNCHRO MONSTER
2800 ATK / 1000 DEF

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
This card gains 100 ATK for every Warrior-Type monster in any Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can select 1 Warrior-Type monster from either player's Graveyard, and Special Summon it.

Thank you for reading the first chapter of Yu-gi-oh! Greepanic's revenge. Please feel free to post and give constructive critizism. Once again, thank you for reading.

Last edited by Destroyer83 on 2012-01-18, 00:46; edited 2 times in total
Destroyer83
Destroyer83

Back to top Go down

Yu-gi-oh! Greepanic's revenge! Empty Re: Yu-gi-oh! Greepanic's revenge!

Post  Destroyer83 2012-01-16, 20:39

Chapter 2: "What are the odds?"

“So, Melody, do you want to…”

“Hey, look over there! It looks like two kids are dueling.” She interrupted.

“Well, let’s go check it out, who knows, one of them might have a strategy that will save the world from an evil alien coming to take over the planet again… but what are the odds of that happening, right? But let’s go check it out anyway.”

There was a girl and a boy, the boy looked about 14, the girl, 8, The girl Had a HUGE advantage, she ran Dragunity from the looks of it, and only had 6300 life points left, so it looks like she had taken a direct attack earlier in the duel, but now, she was in control, she had the Dragon Ravine field spell on the field, she had the level 8 Synchro monster Dragunity Knight – Barca (Current 3200/1200) on the field, and it was equipped with Dragunity Pilum, Dragunity Brandistock, Dragunity Darkspear, and Dragunity Corsesca. It was a giant.

“NOW GO, BARCA! ATTACK HIS SET MONSTER!!” (Flipped: Blackwing-Vayu the emblem of Honor(800/0)

(3200ATK>0DEF)

The other Responded, “I now activate the trap card, BLACK THUNDER, now you take damage equal to the number of cards on your field x 400!”

(-2400)

Jessica retaliated, “Now, because I destroyed your monster by battle, Dragunity Corsesca’s ability activates! Now I get to bring one level 4 or lower monster from my deck to my hand with the same type and attribute as the monster it is equipped to. And, now I also activate Dragunity Brandistock’s ability, allowing Barca to attack again!

(-3200)

“And now I end my turn.”

(LP:The girl/3900. The boy/1700)

The boy prepared himself, “I… DRAW!! Now, since I control no cards, I can now special summon Blackwing-Gust the Backblast from my hand! And now, I’ll activate the spell card Heavy Storm! Destroying all cards in the spell and trap card zone, including ALL OF YOUR equip monsters!”

“No! Well, my monster is still more powerful than yours.”

“Not for long. Since there is a ‘Blackwing’ Monster on the field, I can special summon Blackwing-Gale the Whirlwind from my hand in attack mode!(1300/400) And now I activate Blackwing Gale’s ability, Cutting the ATK and DEF of your Barca in half! (Current: 1000/600) Now, since I have a Blackwing monster on the field, I can normal summon Blackwing-Elphin the Raven from my hand without a tribute (2200/1200), and since I was able to summon Blackwing-Elphin, I can now change the battle position of one monster you control, and I will choose your Barca! And now, I will activate the spell card Black-winged Strafe, by discarding one Blackwing monster from my hand, I can destroy one defense position monster you control. I will choose your Barca! Now your Field is empty, and I am not done yet. Now! I activate the ability of my Vayu the emblem of honor in my graveyard! By removing from play my Vayu, and another Blackwing Monster in my graveyard, I’ll choose my Sirocco the dawn, I can special summon a ‘Blackwing’ Synchro monster from my extra deck whose level is equal to the combined level of the two monsters I removed from play, and I choose… BLACKWING ARMED WING (2300/1000)! The only downside is that it’s ability is negated, but that’s a small price to pay when you have nothing to defend you! GO BLACKWINGS!

BLACK-WINGED BARRAGE!!

(-6700)

(LP:P1/0000. P2/1700)

“That was some comeback! Who are you?” Asked Bryce.

“I am just another duelist looking to have some fun, name’s Blaine. Blaine William Slate.”

“I’m Bryce Matthews, this is Melody Winston.”

“Pleasure to meet you both. My opponent was my friend, Jessica.”
“Well, where is she?” Melody asked.

“I don’t know, she sometimes does this after a duel, let’s go find her”

They looked around for a while and then Bryce saw her. “Hey, guys! She’s over here!”

They all ran to Bryce’s voice, and then they saw her. She was pointing at something,

Melody and Blaine looked.

“SWEET SLIFER, THE SKY DRAGON! WHAT IS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?” Blaine screamed in panic as they saw what looked like a body, completely still, not even budging, and pale white skin, eyes open and lifeless, as pale as his skin.

“That… is the beginning of the end.” An old voice replied behind them.

They all turned around to see a man in white clothing, bald and possessing a white beard while riding on a hoverchair.

“My name is Murgen. And you four are destined by the gods to save this universe.”

CARD OF THE DAY: Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor
Level: 1
TUNER MONSTER
800 ATK / 0 DEF

If this card is face-up on the field, you cannot use it for a Synchro Summon. If this card is in your Graveyard, you can remove from play this card plus 1 non-Tuner "Blackwing" monster in your Graveyard, and Special Summon 1 "Blackwing" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck whose Level equals the total Levels of the removed monsters. The effect(s) of that Synchro Monster is negated.

Thank you for reading Yu-gi-oh! Greepanic's revenge. Please feel free to post and give constructive critizism. Once again, thank you for reading.

Last edited by Destroyer83 on 2012-01-18, 00:45; edited 1 time in total
Destroyer83
Destroyer83

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroyer83 2012-01-16, 23:10

Chapter 3: Gods and gifts

“Wait, WHAT???” Blaine replied in shock.

“I am confused as well, but please, continue, why are we destined, and how?” Bryce added.

“Many years ago, in the times of the Vikings, an epidemic ravaged the Viking camps, people lying here,
just like this man, still, and lifeless. It was the work of an alien race, and their leader Greepanic. They came here from another dimension, and conquered all before them, but when they landed on the shores of Scandinavia, they met the Vikings. It was a very bloody battle, the Norsemen were being driven back, they called to the gods to help, and they did. The great warriors of Asgard came here to Midgard and began to drive back the aliens all the way to the sea. It was there that Greepanic unleashed his ultimate weapon, it was called, själ gått, suddenly, men started falling left and right, and the gods could barely hold them off. Then, a miracle. Odin himself threw his enchanted spear to the ground and the shockwave killed thousands of the aliens, and after that, they captured Greepanic and sealed his soul in the burning core of the earth...Forever.

However, Odin warned them that he would not be able to hold back Greepanic forever. He told us that 4 duelists with 4 gifts would be chosen, now back then we didn’t know what a duelist was,but we were eager to hear what the all-father was saying. He also said that one of us would be chosen to guide these duelists, and that we would be guided by Heimdall to where the duelists would be, and that person would also be given the ability to know who were the chosen duelists were on sight. Bryce, Blaine, Melody, Jessica. You are those duelists.”

”Just how old ARE you?” Blaine asked.

”if you must know..... eight hundred fifty-four.”

They were dumbstruck! He looked old, but he didn’t look THAT old!

”Apparantly Odin has blessed me with more than that.”

”But what exactly are our ’gifts’ that you speak of?”

”You don’t know them yet, but you will... AS YOU ALL DUEL ME!”

”What?? We can’t duel YOU! What if you get hurt?”

”I will not get hurt, now... if you are all ready.”

”LET’S DUEL!”

(LP: Murgen/8000. Bryce, Melody, Blaine, and Jessica/8000)

“I’ll go first!” Murgen pronounced. “I now, draw! I will set one monster, and two cards, then end my turn.”

“Right, then, I’ll kick things off for us.” Bryce declared.

”I Draw! I summon Field Commander Rahz to the field in Attack mode!” (1600/1200)

”Field commander Rahz, ready for battle!”

”Now, my Field-Commander’s Special ability activates, so I can take one level 4 or lower warrior-type monster from my deck and place it on the top, and I choose Dash Warrior! Then I’ll set a card. And now I will attack! Go Field-Commander Rahz! Attack his face-down Monster!”

”Observe, Tanngrisnir of the nordic beasts!”

(1600ATK>800DEF)

”When Tanngrisnir of the nordic beasts is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard, I get to special Summon 2 ”Nordic Beast Tokens” (EARTH/Beast-Type/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 0) to my field. Now I Special summon my Tanngnjostir of the Nordic Beasts in defense mode. When a monster I control is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, I can Special summon him from my hand!"

"I end my turn.”

”Right then, my turn, DRAW! Now I activate my trap card, Gleipnir, the Fetters of Fenrir, allowing me to bring one ”Nordic” monster to my hand! And I’ll choose Ljosalf of the Nordic Alfar! Now, I’ll activate Tanngnjostir’s ability, by switching him from defense mode to attack mode, I can Special summon one “Nordic Beast” Monster from my deck, and I choose Guldfaxe of the Nordic Beasts (1600/1000) Now tune, Level 4 Guldfaxe, with both level 3 Nordic beast tokens!

Behold as the Nordic glaciers of old give way, and from the deepest chasms of ice, an ancient and powerful hero emerges, a hero who wields the quaking power of a pounding avalanche!! Behold, the ultimate, the supreme, Thor, Lord of the Aesir! (3500/2800)

Now I summon Ljosalf of the Nordic Alfar (1400/1200) And now I activate Ljosalf’s ability! When this card is normal summoned, I can select one face-up monster I control, and special summon one “Nordic” Monster from my hand with a level lower or equal to that of the selected monster, and I will choose, my mighty THOR! His Level is 10, So I will summon, my level 4 Vanadis of the Nordic ascendant (1200/400)! Now I will activate Vanadis’ ability! By sending one “Nordic” Monster from my deck to the graveyard, I can change Vanadis’ level to that of the sent monster! I Choose another level 3 Tanngnjostir! Now Tune! Level 3 Vanadis with Level 3 Tanngnjostir and level 4 Ljosalf!

Divinity rises!! Behold, the ruler of all things!! I Synchro Summon the ultimate Nordic God, Odin, Father of the Aesir!! (4000/3500)”

“Well don’t that just beat all…..”

“GO THOR! Attack Field-Commander Rahz with

THUNDER BOLT BLUDGEON!”

(3500ATK>1600ATK)-1900

“Now Odin! Attack Directly!”

(-4000)

“And now, I end my turn.”

(LP: Murgen/8000. Bryce, Melody, Blaine, and Jessica/2100)

“Right, then.” Melody replied, “I’ll go next. I’m going to have to stall those gods or else it’s over next round. Need the right card… Draw!” Just then, a weird feeling surrounded the room.

“Perfect. I activate the Spell card, Swords of revealing light! Now you can’t attack for three turns.”

“Is that so?”

“Indeed, now I will activate the field spell, Brain Research Lab! It lets me normal summon TWO monsters this turn, as long as at least one of them is a psychic-type monster. So now I summon Krebons and Armored Axon Kicker. I can Normal summon Axon without a Tribute if I already control another face-up Psychic type monster. Although, since I used Brain Research Lab’s effect, I gain one Psychic counter.

Now I Synchro Summon! Go! Level 2 Krebons and level 6 Armored Axon Kicker!”

From the deepest crevasses of the earth , a mighty force is released by these psychic servants! Come forth and make yourself known Thought Ruler Archfiend!(2700/2300)

Now! I Equip Thought Ruler Archfiend with Psychic sword! Now he gains ATK equal to the difference between our life points, although the max ATK he can gain is 2000. (4700/2300) Now go! Thought ruler archfiend! Attack Thor, Now! With

MENTAL MARAUDING!

(4700ATK>3500ATK)-1200

Now the effect of my archfiend activates, making me gain me life points equal to the attack points of Thor."

(+3500)

"And now, I’ll set two cards, and end my turn.”

“Now Thor’s effect activates!”

“What?”

“By removing from play one Nordic Beast Tuner in my Graveyard, Thor comes back, and deals 800 points of damage to you!”

(-800)

(LP: Murgen/6600. Bryce, Melody, Blaine, and Jessica/4800)

“My Turn! I draw!”

“I activate my trap! Psychic Rejuvenation! Now I gain
1000 life points for every Psychic monster on the field.”

(+1000)

”I will now activate Odin’s Ability! Meaning he cannot be affected by the effects of spells or traps until the end phase, meaning those swords are pointless against him!”

”No!”

”Yes, My dear! Now go Odin!

COMMAND OF RUNE!!”

And now that you gained Life points again, Your Psychic Sword loses 1000 ATK, Reducing your archfiend down to 3200 ATK! Go Odin! Attack her Archfiend!”

(4000 ATK>3200 ATK)-800

"Now, I’ll set a card face-down, and end my turn.”

“Now one turn has passed on the swords.”

(LP: Murgen/6600. Bryce, Melody, Blaine, and Jessica/5400)

“Alright, my turn to try and stop the bleeding.”

”I Summon Blackwing Ghibli the Searing Wind (0/1600)! And because there is a face-up ”Blackwing” Monster on my field, I can Special summon Blackwing Gale the whirlwind from my hand! (1300/400) Now I activate Gale’s special ability, allowing me to cut the Attack and defence points of one of your monsters in half, and I think I’ll choose Odin. Now my level 3 Gale the Whirlwind will tune my Level 3 Ghibli the searing wind!

Pitch-dark power, lodge in its great wings and stir up the divine winds! Synchro Summon! Gust fiercely, Blackwing Armed Wing! (2300/1000)

Then Suddenly, Melody called out, “Now I activate the trap, Psychic Tuning! It allows me to bring a Psychic type monster from my graveyard, and it’s treated as a tuner monster, but when it leaves the field, we take damage equal to its level x 400, and I bring back Krebons!”

“Okay, then.” Blaine said to himself. “Let’s make the most of this. I tune Level 2 Krebons with my level 6 Blackwing Armed wing!

Darkened squalls become the wings that soar from resolved hope! Synchro Summon! Soar, Black-Winged Dragon!” (2800/1600)

”Cool!” Jessica said, ”I didn’t know you had THAT Card!”

”Now Psychic Tuning’s effect activates, and we take 800 damage.” Melody explained.

”No we don’t! When an effect activates that deals damage to us, Black-Winged Dragon’s effect activates! So Instead of taking damage, Black-Winged Dragon gains a black feather counter, and his ATK is reduced by 700 for every black feather counter on it. Now I activate Black-Winged Dragon’s second ability! I can remove all black feather counters from this card to reduce the ATK of one face-up monster on the field by the number black feather counters on this card x 700, and inflict the same amount of damage to you! Now, Go Black-Winged Dragon, continue to drain Odin with

Black orb blast!!!

(-700)

Go Black-Winged Dragon! Attack Odin!”

(2800ATK>1300ATK)-1500

”I’ll end my turn.”

”Now Odin’s effect activates, by removing from play 1 Nordic ascendant Tuner , I can ressurect Odin back to the field! And when he is done so by this means, I draw one card!”

(LP: Murgen/5000. Bryce, Melody, Blaine, and Jessica/5300)

”My turn, I draw! Now, I summon Valkyrie of the Nordic ascendant in attack mode! (400/800) Now I activate Nordic Relic Gungnir! By removing my Valkyrie from play for 2 turns, I can destroy one card on your field, I choose, Black-winged Dragon! And now, I activate Odin’s ability again! Go, Odin! Attack directly!”

(-4000)

”I end my turn.”

(LP: Murgen/5000. Bryce, Melody, Blaine, and Jessica/500)

”Alright, It’s my turn, now!” Jessica pronounced.

”I Activate Card Destruction! Now we discard our entire hand and draw a whole new hand. Now I summon Dragunity Militum!(1700/1200) And now I activate the spell card, Dragon Mastery! Once per turn, I can choose one face-up monster I control and equip it with one dragon-type Dragunity monster in my hand! So, I will now equip Militum with Dragunity Corsesca! And now, I activate Militum’s effect! This allows me to special summon one Dragunity monster in my spell and trap card zone! So come forth! Corsesca!(800/700) And now, I activate the spell card Monster Reborn! This allows me to special summon a monster from any graveyard! I choose to special summon Blackwing - Ghibli the searing wind! And now, level 1 Dragunity Corsesca tunes level 3 Blackwing, Ghibli the searing wind, and level 4 Dragunity Militum!
When wearer and weapon go hand in hand, the result is, the ultimate soldier! I synchro summon Dragunity Knight Barcha! (2000/1200)
Now, when Barcha is synchro summoned, I can select any number of Dragunity tuners in my graveyard and equip them to him, and he gains 300 ATK for each I’ll choose Dragunity Brandistock, dragunity Pilum, and Dragunity Corsesca. All of which bring his ATK to 2900! Now Go Attack Directly! Once! Twice!"

(-1450)
(-1450)

"And with that, I end my turn.”

(LP: Murgen/1450. Bryce, Melody, Blaine, and Jessica/700)

”My TURN!! I Draw! I activate Odin’s special Ability! And Now, Odin! Show them their true potential! Go

SACRED SCEPTER SLASH!!

”I activate my trap!”Bryce pronounced, ”Observe.... Half Counter! Now Barcha Gains half the Attack points of Odin, putting him at 4900!”

-900(4000 ATK<4900 ATK)

”Good, Good. You are all unlocking your gifts. I’ll Activate Nordic Relic Laevateinn, which will destroy your Barcha. And now, I end my turn, which means Valkyrie comes back, and the swords are gone. It’s your turn Bryce, make it count.”

(LP: Murgen/550. Bryce, Melody, Blaine, and Jessica/700)

”I will, I DRAW!!” Bryce said as he drew his card.
”I will summon Dash Warrior! (600/1200) And now, I will Attack! Go Dash Warrior! Attack Valkyrie and finish off Murgen with

Desperate Dash!

When Dash Warrior attacks, he gains 1200 ATK during the damage step!

(1800 ATK >400 ATK)-1400

(LP: Murgen/0. Bryce, Melody, Blaine, and Jessica/700)

“Now I see you really ARE the ones who are to save the world.” Murgen said, still reeling from the last attack.

“This is ridiculous! I mean, I just met you all, and now we have to save the world together? I doubt it, That guy we saw, he could just be in a coma, and just need some medical attention, I mean, you guys really have to stop reading so many comic books.” Blaine replied.

“There is nothing we could have done for him, he lost his soul, no medicine no matter how advanced, could help him, the only thing we can do is to defeat Greepanic and his agents of doom.”

“Whatever, I’m out of here. Good luck “saving the world”. Nutcases.” Blaine muttered.

“Blaine, stop!” Melody called out to him.

“Don’t go after him, we’ll just let him find out on his own.” Murgen insisted.

CARD OF THE DAY: Odin, Father of the Aesir
Level: 10
Attribute: LIGHT
SYNCHRO MONSTER
4000 ATK / 3500 DEF

1 "Nordic Ascendant" Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can activate this effect to have this card become unaffected by the effects of Spell/Trap Cards until the End Phase. During the End Phase, if this face-up card on the field was destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to the Graveyard this turn, you can remove from play 1 "Nordic Ascendant" Tuner monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned by this effect, you can draw 1 card.

Thank you for reading Yu-gi-oh! Greepanic's revenge. Please feel free to post and give constructive critizism. Once again, thank you for reading.

Destroyer83
Destroyer83

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroyer83 2012-01-20, 18:55

Chapter 4: Attempted exile

Later in the day, Blaine was walking through downtown New Domino City, talking to himself.

“What are they talking about “saving the world”, it doesn’t even make sense, the world has been threatened with destruction enough these days, I mean wasn’t it just last month that that Yusei guy “saved New Domino City” from that guy, Z-One? (Or was it Aporia??) I mean, we can’t even keep the record straight on who was threatening the world, where it was and when? I mean, it doesn’t even make sense! I mean, everyone seems to be saving the world nowadays! I mean, Why….”

Suddenly, Blaine was tapped on the shoulder.

“YOU!!” A complete stranger shouted out to him right to his face.

“Yes??” Blaine replied, a tad irritated.

“Your soul is now forfeit!”

“Really, seriously, I’ve had enough of you freaks for one day.” Then Blaine turned around and started to walk away.

“DON’T YOU TURN YOUR BACK ON ME!!” The stranger yelled and punched him in the right shoulder, knocking him to the ground.

“Okay, if it’s a fight you want, it’s a fight you’ll get!”

”LET’S DUEL!”

(Blaine/8000, Stranger/8000)

“I’ll go first, this won’t take long.” The Stranger said to Blaine.

“I’ll set one card and end my turn.”

“Really, that’s it? Okay, then. My turn, I draw! I summon Blackwing – Vayu, the emblem of Honor (800/0) in attack mode!

I will end my turn.”

“My turn, I DRAW! And because you have a monster and I
don’t, I can Special Summon Cyber Dragon (2100/1600) from my hand! And now I normal summon Cyber Valley (0/0)! And I now Attack with Cyber Dragon! Go!

STRIDENT BLAST!"

(2100 ATK>800 ATK)-1300

“And now, I end my turn.”

(Blaine/6700, Stranger/8000)

“Fine by me, I DRAW! I summon Blackwing – Bora the Spear! And now I attack! Go Bora!

SPIRALING SPEAR!”

“Wow, this is going to be easier than I thought.”

“Might want to check again, I activate the ability of Blackwing – Kalut the Moon
Shadow! By sending this card from the hand to the graveyard, I can increase the ATK of any Blackwing monster by 1400 until the end phase! So I Raise Bora’s ATK to 3100!”

“Not so fast! I activate Magic Cylinder! Negating your attack and then delivering damage to you equal to its ATK!”

(-3100)

“I now activate the spell card “Cards for black feathers!” By removing from play one “Blackwing” monster in my hand, I can draw 2 cards, the only downside is that I can’t special summon this turn, Which I will now end.”

(Blaine/3600, Stranger/8000)

“My turn, I draw! And now I will attack Bora with Cyber Dragon! GO!

STRIDENT BLAST!"

(2100 ATK>1700 ATK)-400

“I’ll end my turn.”

(Blaine/3200, Stranger/8000)

“My turn, I DRAW!! I’ll set one card face-down and summon Blackwing – Blizzard the Far North (1200/0)! And now, when Blizzard the far north is successfully Summoned, I
can Summon one level 4 or lower Blackwing monster from my graveyard in Face-up defense position, so I’ll bring back, Blackwing – Bora the Spear! And now, because I have a face-up Blackwing monster on my field, I can special summon Blackwing – Gale the Whirlwind (1300/400)! Now I activate Gale’s effect, allowing me to half the ATK of one monster on your field, I’ll choose Cyber Dragon! And now I will tune Level 3 Blackwing – Gale the Whirlwind, with level 4 Blackwing – Bora the spear!

Darkened gales, become the wings which will soar to heavens! Synchro Summon! Blackwing - Armor Master!(2500/1500)

Now Armor Master! Attack Cyber Dragon!”

(2500 ATK>1050 ATK)-1450

“And now, I will end my turn.”

(Blaine/1500, Stranger/6550)

“It’s time to finish you off! My draw! I tribute my Cyber Valley to summon another Cyber Dragon! And now I activate Limiter Removal, Doubling the ATK of all my machines, bringing my Cyber Dragon to 4200! Go Cyber Dragon! Attack Blizzard the far north!”

“I activate Blackwing – Bombardment! By tributing one Blackwing I can choose one Synchro monster I control, it gains ATK equal to the ATK of the tributed monster! I will tribute Blizzard the Far North, and Blackwing Armor Master gains 1200 ATK, bringing his ATK to 3700!”

“No Matter, I will just destroy Armor Master! GO CYBER DRAGON! ATTACK!"

(4200 ATK>3700 ATK)

"Now your Armor master… is… is… STILL THERE????”

“Armor master cannot be destroyed by battle, I also take no damage from battles involving him, buddy, look it up! And now your Cyber Dragon is destroyed because of your limiter removal.”

“Grr… I WILL NOT GO DOWN THAT EASILY!!! I ACTIVATE FUTURE FUSION! Now, by sending the rest of my machine-type monsters in my deck to the graveyard I can summon Chimeratech Overdragon in 2 turns! But that’s not it. Now I activate Overload Fusion! Removing from play every machine-type monster in my graveyard from play, I can Fusion summon Chimeratech Overdragon right NOW! Now, because of Overdragon’s ability I must destroy all other cards on my field, but it’s worth it, because I removed 49 cards from play, so now it has 39,200 ATK!!!”

“Thirty-nine…. THOUSAND!?!?!?!?!”

“Plus 200…”

Blaine was shaking in his boots, he was really thankful for armor master’s effect.

“I set one card and end my turn.”

(Blaine/1500, Stranger/5750)

“My turn, I DRAW!!”

“You triggered my trap!”

“I did?”

“Yes, I activated it as soon as you drew.”

“Oh, okay, what was it?”

“I Activate RAIGEKI BREAK!”

“NO!”

“Yes! By discarding 1 card, I can destroy one card on the field, and I choose your Armor Master!”

“NO!”

“Yes!”

“What can I do against that beast without my armor master? There is no card in my
deck that could destroy it. *Looks at card* Maybe I don’t have to…. I set one card face-down, and end my turn.”

(Blaine/1500, Stranger/5750)

“HA! Have you resigned yourself to the fact that you can never beat me! And now your
soul shall be part of the rebirth of the great conqueror! NOW, CHIMERATECH
OVERDRAGON! FINISH HIM!

EVOLUTION RESULT BURST!!!!

THIS DUEL IS OVER!!”

“YES IT IS!!”

“WHAT??”

“I ACTIVATE THE TRAP CARD… FAKE FEATHER!!”

“FAKE FEATHER???”

“FAKE FEATHER!! By discarding a Blackwing monster, this card’s effect becomes the same as any normal trap card in your graveyard, and I choose Magic Cylinder!”

“NOOOO!!!”

(-39,200)

(Blaine/1500, Stranger/0)

Then the stranger looked up at Blaine, his skin turned pale, his eyes grew lifeless, and he fell to the ground.

It wasn’t even an hour before Blaine saw Murgen and the others again.

“Hey, guys. Yeah, you told me so, I just defeated one of Greepanic’s stooges and Greepanic must not to happy with that.”

“Would anyone be?” Bryce replied.

“Not likely.”

“You were lucky, Blaine.” Murgen Added

“I know it, he had Chimeratech Overdragon with nearly 40,000 ATK, I barely won.”

“Unfortunately, that was only one of Greepanic’s many servants around the city, for
every one we defeat, three more are recruited to his cause.”

Bryce chimed in, “Let me see, backstory check, world in danger check, can only be saved by a children’s card game check. Okay, let’s go save the world.”

“Hold on… The gods knew that you would come, and they prepared a place for us.”

“Cool, where is it?” Blaine asked.

“It is the Bifrost bridge of course, come, I shall show you.”

They looked out and saw a glorious rainbow.

“Ooh! Let’s head towards the end, maybe there is a pot of gold and a leprechaun!” Blaine remarked.

“That’s ridiculous!” Bryce said, “This is Norse mythology, not Irish. So… everyone have their duel runners?”

“Yup.” Jessica replied.

“Wait, you’re 8, and you have a duel runner?” Blaine questioned.

“Yeah, what’s wrong with that?”

“You’re 8!”

“So?”

“PEOPLE DON’T RIDE DUEL RUNNERS AT 8!!!”

“Let’s just go, guys.” Bryce interrupted, ending the confrontation.

“Fine.” Blaine responded.

They all revved up their Duel Runners (except for Murgen who was already flying in his hoverchair) and they all headed for the end of the rainbow.

CARD OF THE DAY: Chimeratech Overdragon
Level: 9
FUSION MONSTER
? ATK / ? DEF

"Cyber Dragon" + 1 or more Machine-Type monsters
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Fusion Summoned: Send all other cards you control to the Graveyard. The original ATK and DEF of this card each become 800 x the number of Fusion Material Monsters used for its Fusion Summon. Each turn, this card can attack your opponent's monsters a number of times equal to the number of Fusion Material Monsters used for its Fusion Summon.

Destroyer83
Destroyer83

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroyer83 2012-01-21, 00:02

Chapter 5: Somewhere over the Rainbow... Dragon.

They took a while before they got to the rainbow, but when they did, they found something they didn’t expect to see.

“I KNEW IT!!” Blaine yelled.

They saw a leprechaun…

“Meh.” It muttered to them as it walked away.

“Well that was… awkward…” Bryce said.

“So what do we do?”

“Why you just start walking on it.”

“What? I think that old age may have frazzled your brain a bit too much, Murgen. Rainbows aren’t solid." Bryce said as he began to walk on the rainbow.

"Not solid, eh?" Jessica told him, almost show-offy.

"Well, I stand corrected, let's ride and see where this leads." Bryce directed.

They drove for a while before finally seeing where it lead, right into the side of a mountain.

"Wait, we're going in there?" Jessica asked.

"Well, I mean, we are on a bridge made out of rainbows, I mean, I think the nordic gods have this completely under control."

They drove for about ten more minutes before the bridge led to a cave, so they brought in their duel runners, dismounted, and went the rest of the way on foot.

What they first saw was not very impressive, it looked like any normal dark, dank cave, but as they went along, they began to see precious gems, like sapphire, opal, emeralds, and rubies, among others, as they walked, the gems grew more plentiful and beautiful. Jessica grabbed some, for they were too beautiful for one so young to ignore. They went on, Jessica looked at the gems she took, they were so beautiful… so…. beautiful…

Suddenly the earth started shaking, the cave looked like it was about to cave in! But instead, the gems on the walls began to detach themselves and float in the air! Then they began to arrange themselves into a giant crystal golem!

“YYYYOOOOUUUUU!!!” It yelled at Jessica in a slow, lumbering voice.

“What did I do?” Jessica replied.

“You have desecrated this place with your presence, and must be destroyed.”

“Jessica, what have you done?” Bryce asked.

“I don’t know!”

“LIAR!!!” The golem responded, being as jolly as ever, “YOU WILL FALL AND YOU WILL PAY!!! LET’S DUEL!!!”

Some of the gems transformed themselves into its duel disk, as it prepared to face off against Jessica.

“I’ll go first!” Jessica told the creature. “I activate Dragon Mastery! Now, all monsters that I control equipped with a dragon-type Dragunity monster gain 500 ATK. I will also summon Dragunity Militum (1700/1200) in attack mode! Now I activate the second ability of Dragon Mastery, once per turn, I can equip a Dragon-type Dragunity monster to a face-up monster I control! I choose to equip Militum with Dragunity Javelin (1200/800)! And I will now activate Dragunity Militum’s ability which allows me to special summon one Dragunity card in my spell and trap card zone, and I choose Javelin! And now my level 2 Javelin will tune my level 4 Militum!

Now between these two monsters, trust has emerged. Now watch as they combine their powers to bring forth… A glimmer of hope! Come forth, Dragunity knight Gae Bulg (2000/1100)!

And with that, I will end my turn!”

(Jessica/8000, Crystal Golem/8000)

“You will pay! I draw! I activate Crystal Tree! Now, every time a Crystal Beast monster is moved to my spell and trap card zone, this card gets a crystal counter, but the meaning of those will be revealed in time. Now I summon Crystal Beast – Sapphire Pegasus (1800/1200)! Now I will activate the effect of Sapphire Pegasus, when it’s summoned, I can place a Crystal Beast monster in my spell and trap card zone, and I choose my Topaz Tiger!”

The crystal tree began to light up, as one of its branches was completely lit up.

“Ah, yes, one counter on my tree. There will definitely be more soon. I will now activate Crystal Promise, allowing me to special summon one Crystal Beast in my spell and trap card zone, and I choose my Crystal Beast – Topaz Tiger in attack mode (1600/1000)! And I will now equip Crystal Release to my Tiger, raising its ATK by 800, bringing it to 2400! Topaz Tiger, attack her Gae Bulg! Topaz Tiger also gains 400 ATK when it attacks an opponent’s monster, bringing its grand total to 2800! NOW YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR DESECRATION!!!”

“Not so fast! I activate my Gae Bulg’s ability, by removing from play one winged-beast in my Graveyard, I can raise Gae Bulg’s ATK by the ATK of the banished monster, and I choose to banish my Militum, giving it 1700 extra ATK until the end phase.”

-900(2800 ATK<3700 ATK)
“Your tiger is toast!” She then looked at it’s field and saw two little jewels. “What?”
“You fool, don’t you know that when Crystal beasts are destroyed, they go to my spell and trap card zone!”

“But why do you have two?”

I activated the effect of Crystal Release, when it’s destroyed, I can bring one Crystal Beast monster from my deck to my spell and trap card zone! I choose my Crystal Beast – Emerald Tortoise! Now, if you will set your gaze to the tree, you will see that two more branches are lit. Now, I activate Rare Value, first you choose one of these fine, flawless gems to send to the graveyard.”

“I’ll choose the Topaz, I like emeralds more, but they are both beautiful… so beautiful…”

“Pathetic human, now I get to draw two cards because of Rare Value. Now as you can see, my tree has three branches lit, and now I will send it to the graveyard so I can bring three Crystal Beasts to my spell and trap card zone, I choose Amber mammoth, Amethyst Cat, and Cobalt Eagle! And to finish, I will activate Crystal Beacon, and now, because I have at least 2 Crystal Beasts in my Spell and Trap card zone, I can special summon one Crystal Beast from my deck, and I choose Ruby Carbuncle, in Defense mode (300/300), and now, I will activate Ruby’s Ability, when it’s special summoned, I can special summon as many Crystal Beasts from my spell and trap card zone as I want! I Choose my Amber Mammoth in Defense mode (1700/1600), my Cobalt Eagle in Defense mode (1400/800), and my Amethyst Cat also in defense mode (1200/400)! And with that, your defeat is ever closer… I end my turn.”

(Jessica/8000, Crystal Golem/7100)

“Yeah, you wish, I draw! I activate Terraforming, which allows me to bring one field spell from my deck to my hand, and I choose Dragon Ravine! Now I activate the effect of my Dragon Ravine, by discarding a card, I can send one Dragon-type monster from my deck to the Graveyard, and I choose Dragunity Phalanx. Now I summon Dragunity Dux (1500/1000)! And now I will activate its effect which allows me to equip this card with one level three or lower Dragunity monster in my graveyard, and I once again choose Dragunity Phalanx! Now my level 2 Dragunity Phalanx will tune with my level 4 Dragunity Dux!

Now, from the depths of the dragon ravine, these two monsters combine their power and become one! Watch as they combine their strength to form… The call of the dragons! I Synchro summon Dragunity Knight – Gae Daerg (2400/800)!

I now activate Gae Dearg’s ability, and with it, I can bring one level 3 or lower Winged-beast type or Dragon type monster from my deck to my hand, but I must then discard one winged beast or dragon type monster in my hand. I will now attack! Go Dragunity Gae Bulg! Attack his Pegasus!”

“Not so fast! I activate my Mammoth’s ability, forcing you to attack him!”

“No problem, Gae Bulg, continue your attack!”

(2000ATK>1600DEF)

“I activate Amber Mammoth’s ability! Now instead of being destroyed, my Mammoth turns into one of these Gems.”

“Well, then, go on Gae Daerg, attack his Pegasus!”

(2400ATK>1800ATK)-600

“The effect of my Pegasus activates, turning it into a shiny Sapphire.”

“And with that, I end my turn.”

(Jessica/8000, Crystal Golem/6500)

Suddenly Jessica started seeing the gems of the Crystal Golem growing dimmer.

“What’s happening to you?”

“Nothing compared to what is going to happen to you! I DRAW!! And now, your defeat is at hand! Because I have 7 crystal beasts on my field and in the Graveyard, I can now summon, the infamous, the legendary… RAINBOW DRAGON (4000/0) from my hand!!!!!!

Now, GO RAINBOW DRAGON!! ATTACK HER GAE DAERG!!

RAINBOW REFRACTION!"

(4000 ATK>2400 ATK)-1600

“And I think that is enough torture for now… I end my turn.”

(Jessica/6400, Crystal Golem/6500)

“I draw! I will set one monster, switch my Gae Bulg to Defense mode, and end my turn.”

(Jessica/6400, Crystal Golem/6500)

“My turn, I draw! And now, you will once again feel the wrath of the rainbow Dragon! I will switch my monsters to attack mode! I will summon another Crystal Beast – Amber Mammoth (1700/1600) and I will attack your Gae Bulg with my Amethyst Cat! GO

AMETHYST POWER POUNCE!”

(1200 ATK>1000 DEF)

“And now, I attack your facedown with my Amber Mammoth!”

It flipped up to reveal Dragunity Brandistock.

(1700 ATK>400 DEF)

“And now, Rainbow Dragon! Attack her Directly!”

(-4000)

“Follow it up, Ruby!”

(-300)

“I will end my turn….”

(Jessica/2100, Crystal Golem/6500)

“I don’t have many options… left. But, I draw!”
Then suddenly, she saw in what looked like a vision, a monster attack, and destroy the Golem, she didn’t know what
it meant, but as she looked at her card, she knew.

“Yes, Perfect! I summon another Dragunity Dux (1500/1000) from my hand, and I will equip it with the level 2 Dragunity Phalanx! And now, my level 2 Phalanx will tune with my level 4 Dux!

Now, observe these two great beasts become one ,watch as they combine their passion to form… The ultimate avenger of wrongs! Come forth, Dragunity Knight – Vajrayana
(1900/1200)!”

“That pathetic beast? Really? Well, just in case you were thinking of attacking, THINK AGAIN! I activate Rainbow Dragon’s ability, now, by destroying every Crystal Beast on my field, Rainbow Dragon gains attack points equal to the number of cards I sent times 1000, bringing his total to 11,000!”

“Why thank you.”

“What?”

I activate Vajrayana’s ability, now, when it’s Synchro
summoned, I can equip it with any level 4 or lower Dragunity monster in my graveyard, and I choose Dragunity Brandistock, and now, I activate Dragon Mastery’s effect, now, I can equip my Vajrayana with one level 2 or lower Dragon-type monster in my hand, and I choose Dragunity Aklys! Now, I activate Vajrayana’s other effect, by sending one of my cards equipped to Vajrayana to the Graveyard, her attack strength DOUBLES!”

“So? That’s not enough to beat my Rainbow Dragon.”

“It doesn’t have to be.”

“What?”

“In order to activate her effect, I have to send one card equipped to her to the graveyard, I chose Dragunity Aklys.”

“And so?”

“When Dragunity Aklys is sent to the Graveyard while it’s equipped to a card, I can destroy one card on your side of the field… and I choose Rainbow Dragon!”

“What? NO!”

“Yes! And because of Dragon Mastery, my Vajrayana gains 500 ATK, bringing her attack strength to 4300! Go Vajrayana!
Attack Directly!”

(-4300)

“This duel is over!”

“What?”

“I activate Dragunity Brandistock’s ability, meaning any monster equipped with this card can attack twice per battle phase! Go Vajrayana! End this!”

(-4300)

(Jessica/2100, Crystal Golem/0)

“What? Impossible, NOOOOO.” It said as it turned duller and duller until it turned black and fell apart.
Jessica collapsed on the ground, that duel seemed to exhaust her a little bit. But she soon got up and was ready to continue.

“Let us continue, and Jessica, I’m sure you’re not going to take any more gems, are you?” Murgen said.

“How did you?”

“When you’ve lived for 800 years, you pick up a few things along the way, and you know when people are doing things they shouldn’t.”

“Well, anyway, let’s get a move on.” Bryce directed.

They walked a little farther and then reached a large,
rectangular, stone table next to a little underground spring.

“We are here.” Murgen announced.

They all sat down at the table and placed their decks on the table as Murgen read an inscription on a tablet in the center of the room.

“Oh gods of the great northern sky, I call to you, to Asgard on high. Now the 4 chosen duelists have gathered here today. Now make yourselves known, here, without delay. Let your names he heard as in the days here before, as a call you forth Odin, Loki, and Thor!”

A giant flash of lightning enveloped the room as the three Nordic gods appeared at the head of the table.

“Thank you, humans, for being here, and you Murgen for leading them here.” Odin spoke to the humans assembled.

“It has been an honor to serve you, Odin.” Murgen replied to the Nordic god.

“Now, humans, you must defeat Greepanic’s henchmen before Greepanic can revive himself and lay waste to your world, for we cannot intervene at this moment.” Thor told to them.

“But why not? I mean, you are the gods, right?” Blaine asked of the gods.

“We have been around for a long time, and even gods grow old, this is our final mission before we must give way to the one God to rule them all.” Odin told them.

“What if we fail and he is revived?” Bryce asked

“It will be the toughest fight of your life. You may not win. But if you don’t… your world will be lost.” Thor replied.

“So…no pressure.”

“No pressure whatsoever.” Loki replied, mischievously.

“We must go now. Our time is short.” Odin told them.

“It has been an honor to speak again with you.” Murgen said to them.

“Likewise.” The others replied.

“Good-bye humans, may the blessings of Asgard be with you.” Thor told them as the gods began to fade away and then disappeared entirely.

“Well that was pointless.” Blaine said plainly.

“What? Are you kidding? We got to meet the three Nordic gods!” Bryce argued.

“And they told us the exact same thing we already knew! We have to go out there and kick some alien butt so some other super-powerful alien stays dead!”

“So you are saying we went all this way…for nothing??”Bryce protested

“I wish it weren’t true, but now… it’s time to actually DO something AND TAKE DOWN THIS SCUM!!”

“Yeah, sure…let’s go…” Bryce said in an almost pessimistic tone.

“Hey, don’t worry. I mean, if we stick together, we can’t lose, right?” Blaine told him.

“Hey, don’t forget about us!” Melody chimed in.

“Yeah! Like it or not, we are all in this together!” Jessica remarked.

“Cool, but how do we know who’s working for him?”

“You will know…look for people who have lost their souls… you can’t miss ‘em. Most of ‘em also say that your soul is forfeit, or stuff like that.” Murgen commented.

“Umm… okay, anything else… like stuff we can use?” Blaine asked.

“You will know. Now, may the gods be with you. I will be always beside you, mark my words.”

“You will?”

“Of course, who am I to miss THIS? I may be old, but I would be a fool to miss this!”

“So, it’s settled then, let’s go.”

CARD OF THE DAY: Rainbow Dragon
Attribute: LIGHT
EFFECT MONSTER
4000 ATK / 0 DEF

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by having 7 "Crystal Beast" cards with different names on your field or in your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card cannot activate its effects the turn it is Special Summoned. ● During either player's turn: You can send all "Crystal Beast" monsters you control to the Graveyard; this card gains 1000 ATK for each card sent. ● You can banish all "Crystal Beast" monsters in your Graveyard; shuffle all cards on the field into the Decks.

Destroyer83
Destroyer83

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down