Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too many users on the server. I lose rating.

+6
ScrotieMcBoogerBalls
Saturn
Badass_Bunny
Miror B.
DarkRiku
Jaboi_Nuck
10 posters

Go down

Too many users on the server. I lose rating. Empty Too many users on the server. I lose rating.

Post  Jaboi_Nuck 2012-01-16, 14:30

Whenever I duel in rated, it lags then goes back to the main menu, and I lose rating. Its not my computer because nothing else lags but Dueling Network. Can I have my rating back or what? Let's not upset me btw. =]

Jaboi_Nuck

Back to top Go down

Too many users on the server. I lose rating. Empty Re: Too many users on the server. I lose rating.

Post  DarkRiku 2012-01-16, 14:32

Jaboi_Nuck wrote:Whenever I duel in rated, it lags then goes back to the main menu, and I lose rating. Its not my computer because nothing else lags but Dueling Network. Can I have my rating back or what? Let's not upset me btw. =]

Guess you will have to be upset because your rating will not be given back due to disconnection.

I get upset when it happens to me from time to time but I just deal with it.
DarkRiku
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Birthday : 1984-12-06

Back to top Go down

Too many users on the server. I lose rating. Empty Re: Too many users on the server. I lose rating.

Post  Miror B. 2012-01-16, 14:43

It's your internet.

Not the server.

I haven't disconnected in the longest time.

I don't see the problem.
Miror B.
Miror B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaboi_Nuck 2012-01-16, 14:51

Earlier when the game only had 3-4k people on, I wasn't being disconnected. Yesterday it had more than 6k and I was disconnecting. Today it has more than 6k and I'm disconnecting.

Jaboi_Nuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2012-01-16, 14:54

Jaboi_Nuck wrote:Earlier when the game only had 3-4k people on, I wasn't being disconnected. Yesterday it had more than 6k and I was disconnecting. Today it has more than 6k and I'm disconnecting.

It happened Yesterday and it happened today? You don't think it's possible that your Connection is not so well.
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2012-01-16, 15:25

Badass_Bunny wrote:
Jaboi_Nuck wrote:Earlier when the game only had 3-4k people on, I wasn't being disconnected. Yesterday it had more than 6k and I was disconnecting. Today it has more than 6k and I'm disconnecting.

It happened Yesterday and it happened today? You don't think it's possible that your Connection is not so well.

Psh, what nonesense is this, Bunny? Clearly, everything is DN's fault.
Saturn
Saturn

Birthday : 1996-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  ScrotieMcBoogerBalls 2012-01-31, 00:05

Oh this is what you do, it may not in fact be your internet, it can surely be a communication to the server and you though your browser and so on.

I'm not going to tell you to "check your internet" thats just a BS line, what does that ever do?

If you are having a problem connecting to dueling network in the first place, the website, not the game itself then go to RUN in the start menu

or just type CMD in the search bar for Windows 7

Open RUN

Type CMD

This opens command prompt, similar to Terminal for Mac users

Type: ping duelingnetwork.com

after the file directory which your system runs out of, it should appear automatically.

This will Ping the server 4 times if it gives you back NO replies then the website is down, if it gives you replies it works fine.

Another thing you can do is to Flush and reset a client resolver cache using the ipconfig command

in the command type: ipconfig /flushdns

This dumps your negative DNS cache and resets your DNS, this might clear up server issues

ScrotieMcBoogerBalls

Back to top Go down

Post  DIYDeath 2012-02-06, 22:06

I've had discconection problems on occasion too, always with around 6k users and not one moment before. The people who are being snooty. Yes, people can have problems you don't. This doesn't mean the problem doesn't exist, it means there may be a different set of variables contributing or causing the problem.

DIYDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  CheyMcFly 2012-02-06, 22:23

stop using dial up
CheyMcFly
CheyMcFly

Birthday : 1993-09-02

http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DIYDeath 2012-02-06, 22:35

I have a 15gb line and I run into the same problem when the server is at fault. Think before you post.

DIYDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  CheyMcFly 2012-02-06, 23:02

DIYDeath wrote:I have a 15gb line and I run into the same problem when the server is at fault. Think before you post.

You are the only one having this problem. Think before you start a thread complaining about DN servers when it is your computer.
CheyMcFly
CheyMcFly

Birthday : 1993-09-02

http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2012-02-07, 00:24

FYI :
I has 256 kbps (thats about 0,1 MBps)

kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2012-02-07, 00:31

Things we learned today:

More people on the server=More lag

Too many users on the server. I lose rating. TheMoreYouKnow

accept that the problem is with your respective computers/connections and move on
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down