Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Correction

3 posters

Go down

Card Correction Empty Card Correction

Post  Roxzen 2012-01-17, 07:07

Spoiler:

Offer 1 monster on your side of the field as a Tribute. Select 1 Insect-Type monster from your Deck that is 1 Level higher than the Tribute monster and Special Summon it on the field in face-up Attack Position or face-down Defense Position. The Deck is then shuffled.
to

Spoiler:

Tribute 1 monster. Special Summon 1 Insect-Type monster from your Deck whose Level is 1 higher than the Tributed monster's.

*corrected in Retro Pack 2, and the OCG counterpart doesn't mention about SSing in F/D at all.
Also, it'll be nice if we can have a sticky thread about Card text correction, so that we wouldn't have multiple thread about card text correcting. There's around 5000 cards including duplicates, and admins tend to miss one or two.
Roxzen
Roxzen

Birthday : 1992-04-04

Back to top Go down

Card Correction Empty Re: Card Correction

Post  Cosmic_Fate 2012-01-17, 08:01

Interesting idea, simple yet resourceful. Organization at its finest. I approve of the idea.
Cosmic_Fate
Cosmic_Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2012-01-17, 23:36

I've done some research when a member asked the question
It seems that the OCG card text translates into
Tribute 1 monster. Special Summon 1 Insect-Type monster from your Deck whose Level is 1 higher than the Tributed monster's.

However, the other TCG card texts follows this
Offer 1 monster on your side of the field as a Tribute. Select 1 Insect-Type monster from your Deck that is 1 Level higher than the Tribute monster and Special Summon it on the field in face-up Attack Position or face-down Defense Position. The Deck is then shuffled.

I've talked to Neonian about it, I don't know what happened then
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Birthday : 1994-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down