Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To my fellow lovers of glorious card battle...

+3
CheyMcFly
LuzCeleste
Chiaki
7 posters

Go down

To my fellow lovers of glorious card battle... Empty To my fellow lovers of glorious card battle...

Post  Chiaki 2012-01-17, 17:10

I write this with heavy heart, recalling the evil I have done to the people here. Though this apology be short, I wish its sweetness to be pure in the mouths of those that hear it.

Dueling Network, I am sorry for my foolishness. May my future actions only benefit this community;I've got a lot on my mind to do so already.

Aki
Chiaki
Chiaki

Back to top Go down

To my fellow lovers of glorious card battle... Empty Re: To my fellow lovers of glorious card battle...

Post  LuzCeleste 2012-01-17, 17:22

Ummmmm ok? ._.
LuzCeleste
LuzCeleste

Birthday : 1990-01-14

Back to top Go down

To my fellow lovers of glorious card battle... Empty Re: To my fellow lovers of glorious card battle...

Post  CheyMcFly 2012-01-17, 17:24

If you are apologizing for your past then this is not an introduction..
CheyMcFly
CheyMcFly

Birthday : 1993-09-02

http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiaki 2012-01-17, 17:33

If you know of where best to put this, I am all ears. I chose this location because it has the best possibility of being seen;where it ends up matters not to me.
Chiaki
Chiaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2012-01-17, 21:12

You could try Farewells, to be poetic, like saying farewell to old sins. Or you could just tell us what you are trying to say.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Metta World Peace 2012-01-17, 21:23

Um wtf is this shyt?? You didn't even do anything.. I've seen some of your well written articles and you are a good member. You're high or something I guess..
Metta World Peace
Metta World Peace

Birthday : 1995-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Cosmic_Fate 2012-01-17, 21:42

Sometimes the heart thinks they have wronged when in reality no harm was done. What was it you did?
Cosmic_Fate
Cosmic_Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2012-01-17, 21:44

Yeah, when have you ever done anything wrong on DN?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiaki 2012-01-18, 04:41

Dear friends, when a few things are finished, you will understand.

If I were to put my reasons into words: I fell onto my own sword.
Chiaki
Chiaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Cosmic_Fate 2012-01-18, 04:42

Chiaki wrote:Dear friends, when a few things are finished, you will understand.

Are you Smokay?
Cosmic_Fate
Cosmic_Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiaki 2012-01-18, 04:44

I have no idea what you are talking about.
Chiaki
Chiaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Metta World Peace 2012-01-18, 11:53

Cosmic_Fate wrote:
Chiaki wrote:Dear friends, when a few things are finished, you will understand.

Are you Smokay?

I thought you were "new" and didn't even know who smokay was? hmm? Chiaki is one of the few good people here. Why are you randomly asking if he is smokay? hmm? lmao you may have fooled TamA but you can't fool me To my fellow lovers of glorious card battle... Yao-ming-meme_bigger
Metta World Peace
Metta World Peace

Birthday : 1995-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiaki 2012-01-21, 00:25

Combating a viral attack on my computer was fun, to say the least (it just happened). My patience prevailed in finding a solution.

Anyway, some things on my mind to help the site:

A guide to deck-creating, including DN mechanics, deck theory and all. (That will take... a few minutes.)

Rewriting the entire DN server in Ruby language to make it easier to manipulate and re-code if needed. (This is BLS's call. Someone can PM him on my behalf and ask him if it is okay; I won't do it until I am confident enough in my Ruby skills.)

Rewriting my Samurai deck guide to strip it of the nauseating air of arrogance it emits. (Effortless when I have the time.)

That's about it. I would... appreciate any help.
Chiaki
Chiaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down