Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G-Mac - Akagi's RedSun

2 posters

Go down

G-Mac - Akagi's RedSun Empty G-Mac - Akagi's RedSun

Post  G-Mac 2011-06-16, 06:47

G-MAC
Akagi's RedSun Bio

Username Name: G-Mac
Level: Professional
Years Playing: nearly 6 (didn't go Pro until the year 2006)
Tournaments Competed in: to many to keep track of.
Dueling Achievements: 2008 Australian Nationals top 64 (Playing DAD Return without DAD)
My Motto: "Don't hate the player, Hate the Game"
Team: RPRO
Favorite Card: Red-Eyes B. Dragon
Key Card: Machina Fortress
Favorite Deck Type: Elemental Hero
Tourney Deck: Motor Machina v3
Hated Deck: Glad Beasts

A little about Me:
The names G-Mac and this is my story.
Love me, Hate me, it's up to you. I can't tell you what to think of me, just accept me for who I am or watch me as I go.
I always has something to prove and I'll damn well beat you in the end just to knock some sense into your head. I believe Natural talent does not exist, Hard work and determination will kick ass any day, Which is why to most I'm a failure, because I choose to dispose of talent and focus on raw ability.
I only trust a select few in this world. I can't trust anyone else. Why bother? Every time I let my guard down, I just get back stabbed or betrayed.
I am completely random at times, sometimes I don't even get me.
I can lay on the ground for ages, just to watch the stars I'm really interested in Astronomy.
I am a child at heart. That doesn't mean I'm not mature, it just shows I still know how to live and have a bit of fun.
I was not born with a whole lot of natural talent, not gifted like everyone else... but I work hard and I never give up! That is the gift life has given me.
I am obsessed with Anime mainly the Naruto/Shippuden, YuGiOh! DM/GX/5D's, Initial D and Transformers series but if its anime I'll sit down and watch it.
I'm a real gear head, I love cars and street racing.
In the game of Yu-Gi-Oh! you don't always get the cards that carry out the Strategy you've set.
The 5 cards that you draw through luck set the fate of your outcome.
This is When Card playing becomes important, but I have a genius card playing sense that I uses to play out the best possible strategy with the cards I drew, that way of playing belongs to a genius.
That's All you need to know about me....

~G-Mac~
G-Mac
G-Mac

Birthday : 1989-03-24

Back to top Go down

G-Mac - Akagi's RedSun Empty Re: G-Mac - Akagi's RedSun

Post  Miley Syrus + 2011-06-21, 14:30

Nice to know a bit more about our members. Smile

Average age for us players seems to be about 20+ :p
Miley Syrus +
Miley Syrus +

Birthday : 1991-01-11