Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How we met our loved ones

+17
AOS279
Sexy Candy Panda
Key
Kikyo Maaka
ChaosHaze
Smokay
Zero2Hero
Darkfireness
Roxzen
Hexadecimal
nelynel12
Gorz
Phoenix Wright
Johnny Raptor
Yami-Malik
Shuno of the Fallen
G-Mac
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How we met our loved ones Empty How we met our loved ones

Post  G-Mac 2011-06-16, 13:36

I was inspired by this thread The purpose of my name to post this up.
Surely most of us have Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Wives/Husbands.
So how did we meet them?

I met my Fiancee over the net on Facebook.
I first added her on facebook back in early 2009 her profile came up on people you may know, I was reading her profile and we sounded so much alike it shocked me we even went threw the same problems in life. She accepted my friend request and we got talking more and more everyday finding more and more that we had in common we became best friends always hanging out and doing things together they were good times, more and more everyday we spent together I started to fall for her.
Then it was Feb 15th 2010 I decided to take a risk and tell her how I feel so I told her that I fell for her and liked her more then a friend and asked her to be my girlfriend, turns out she felt the same way so we started dating and more and more our love grew for each other I didn't think things could get any better for me, Until Feb 15th 2011 I decided to take another risk. I drove her up to my favorite place in town. the top of Mount Ash where you could look over the city it was really beautiful especially of a night. we were up their and she was looking over the city all lit up for the night and saying how beautiful it was until she turned around and found me their on one knee. It was at that moment I asked her to be my wife and showed her the 14 karat diamond ring I have been saving up for it was then tears started to roll down her face as she said "Yes I will" that day was the happiest day of my life and the day my life became complete.
G-Mac
G-Mac

Birthday : 1989-03-24

Back to top Go down

How we met our loved ones Empty Re: How we met our loved ones

Post  Shuno of the Fallen 2011-07-01, 13:38

View of the city on a mountain.. Sounds nice. Smile Anyways, congrats! ^^

Mine: It started since I was in Firstgrade. I had no friends at the time and lived in a small neighborhood.(Weird part about it was that it was by Burgerking 100 feet away..I'm not joking) Anyways! It was young love.. T3T Sweet young love.. <3 So I was at the swings sitting there feeling envied about the other kids having fun with each other. I laid my head down low and wished I had a friend..And a good one too. Next thing I know this girl appears. She came up to me and put a flower under my face. I tilted my head up and fell for her at first sight. At the time she was amazing to me and she STILL is. I haven't fallen for anyone else, but her. But there was one thing that kept us away... She gave me her pendant. I still have it with me and it still fits around my neck. The pendant was suppose to fit her when she grew up at age 18. We still keep in touch though. Smile
Shuno of the Fallen
Shuno of the Fallen

Birthday : 1990-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-01, 15:01

Oh wow...that was simply amazing, loved ur story, it totally connected with me emotionally, and i wish the best for u guys cause if love is there and if its real...then everything will be smooth and fresh around u. My best wishes to u! drunken
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Birthday : 1995-05-30

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-01, 15:02

Well, I first met Alexis through my ex-girlfriend's cousin. Lena warned me that she was younger than me by about 3-4 years, but she insisted that I shouldn't care about the age-difference. So, I took the bait, I went ahead and said "Fine, set me up, I guess". Saying that, I met someone awesome.

She's a gamer kind of girl; as in really into playing video games she likes and all that jazz. We talked and conversed about video games for several hours, and then exchanged numbers. She texted me the morning after to keep on talking to me, to a point that we even called each other and Lena kept us talking through three-way conversations.

My ex-girlfriend, Heather, didn't really approve of me talking to her. So, she tried to get back with me to keep me from Alexis, but I seriously wouldn't have it. She broke up with me for no real reason, and to suddenly want to take me back? I'm sorry, I was never one to give someone a second chance, even if I once felt a spark for them.

After about 2 weeks of talking to Alexis and getting to know her, she and I finally confessed to one another.
(Note: Alexis and I met about 3 years ago)

Somewhere along the relationship, I screwed up because of something I said and we broke up. Now, remember how I said I never gave second chances? Just last week, we spoke again, and a fire in the two of us rekindled. The feelings we once had showed up again, this time stronger than before. Currently, as I'm writing this, we're textin' each other. <3

Second Note: Yeap, my story lacks details and sucks. Sad
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Birthday : 1992-09-30

http://www.fanfiction.net/~TheRaptorJohnny

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2011-07-01, 15:05

No I get it

don't F**k it up this time
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorz 2011-07-01, 16:24

I guess this is the place to show the meaning of the name in my Siggy (Kaien).
How we met our loved ones 265137_234975093182633_100000104318452_1115354_3614231_n

So it starts off about 3 years ago in my Freshman year of Highschool I met the girl of my dreams, Haylee Schefter. She was the first one to make the move to seal our red string of fate. We were meant to be together. She was one of the hottest girls in school and she never showed any affection for anyone until she asked me out. She wasn't the type of girl who thought every guy was cute. I was the first person she ever had an actual crush on.

So how it started was in the Lunchroom when see tried to talk to me or get my attention. She used a cheesy way to do it to (Which was cute). As she walked closer to me when I wasn't looking she called my name real quick and I turn to see her tripping (She meant to on purpose) in my direction. I dropped my food and swooped down and grabbed her nearly 4 inches from the ground as like 5 of my friends clapped for me being so dramatic and such... We both stayed there in that position for about 20 seconds staring into each others eyes not saying anything, the whole world was frozen besides the two of us. We were alone in our own little world nobody to bother us. We came back to the real world and stood up.

She asked me if I was seeing anyone and if not would I go out with her. As I stayed there puzzled thinking "Why is the hottest girl in the school asking me out? Is it a setup?" She later went on to say that her friends put her up to it and she wasn't kidding. I denied her thinking still that she was bluffing. She ran out of the lunchroom crying. At that point I knew she wasn't kidding and chased after her only to find her in the courtyard under a tree with her face in her hands. I told her what I thought see was trying to do and she hit me square in the gut. As I lied there breathless from the punch she stated that I was the only guy she ever had a crush on and proceeded to state that she wanted me more than anything in the world. I told her to show me, no to prove it to me.

She jumped up and wrapped her arms around me pinned me down and gave me the best kiss in my entire life. It was as if the kiss took me into her own mind showing me that she wasn't kidding. As we got up I told her that was enough and I would go out with her. She then jumped into my arms and hugged me with all her might. We turned around only to see both her friends and mine (about 13 people) standing in the windows clapping as hard as they could for what had just happened.

Later that day we went to a rose garden and sat there just talking and talking for hours on end. Before we knew it it was 10pm and had already got dark. I walked her home and then walked home myself only to get bitched out by my mother as Haylee probably did also. I'm sure we both didn't care as it was the best night we had ever had. The next day at school we had gotten all of our classes switched to be together and not ever be apart since her father was the principle and we had the same class subjects it wasn't a hard feat to accomplish.

I later found out that she was a big Vocaloid fan as well as Yugioh. When hearing this I was amazed and couldn't contain myself. We had more in common then we thought and we started to play in the locals together every week. I gave her the nickname Kaien and she started calling me Gorz. So we had all of school and the weekends to ourselves and nobody could change that.

Later that year before we entered summer I asked her father the principle if I could propose to his daughter and he told me that the only thing she talks about was me and he saw I was an appropriate match for his daughter from my grades and good manners. So on the last day of the school year before the Afternoon Announcements I was called down to the office. Her father set up the PA to get ready for the announcements and stated that I should ask her over the PA so the entire school can hear it. I told him that was fine and he started the announcements normally as usual. Before he finished he said to the school "I have a student here that needs to make a very important announcement that I have already approved of." So I got on the PA. As my heart pounded beat after beat harder and harder faster and faster I said "Haylee Schefter will you marry me, I love you and it would mean the world to me if you said yes." As the entire school went silent she hit the Class PA button and replied with the only answer she had in mind "Yes, because I can't stand to be without you." When she said that the entire school broke out into the loudest clapping I've ever heard.

Summer went by and we were more together than ever. It was one week before school would start back up and we where as happy as ever, because that November when we would both turn 16 and be able to get married. School started up and we went back to the way things were. Everyone asked how we'd been and when we decided to get married. We told them it was going to be next Spring and everyone was invited. Fall past then soon Winter. The snow melted, it got warm and we had the wedding planned out. We where going to have it in the same rose garden as our first date.

Two weeks before the wedding she had to take a trip down to Florida to see her uncle and aunt for their wedding. Sadly this is were everything gets sad. On their way down there somewhere in the middle of Georgia their car was rear-ended at about 3 am by a drunk texting driver. Nobody survived the crash. The wreck was so bad the car was ripped in two. I didn't hear from her for 2 days and got worried. One of my friends then texted me saying that see was in an accident and everything else. I didn't believe him and decided to look it up online and saw it. I locked my door and cried for two days straight only leaving the room to eat and go to the bathroom.

School resumed as Spring Break was over and everyone was talking about the incident. everyone avoided me as they thought I might break down and start a rampage. The school found a new principle and everyone got on with there life not even remembering what I had been through.

I went to the rose garden the day we were supposed to get married and was going to kill myself. As I stood there with a normal swiss army knife pointed to my chest and ready to stab. When I saw a blue light appear in the forest behind the garden. It came closer and closer. As it stopped in front of me I knew that it was a vision of Haylee. I felt a hand grab mine and lower the knife, I dropped it and the light vanished. I fell to the ground crying and then something even more amazing happened. As I looked up with my vision blurred of tears I saw her. Haylee, there in a pure white dress and a rose in her hand. She knelt down in front of me and held my cheek. She told me "Forget about me and move on." She then told me "I want you to be happy and to find someone else and be happy with that person."

I went back to school the next day with a smile on my face and told everyone what had happened. They didn't believe me, but I didn't care. I have yet to find the one person as perfect as her she told me about and I don't know if I will. I still search everyday for that one girl, but until that day I will always remember the day me and Haylee first met and all the time we spent together.

I will always love you Haylee Schefter.
R.I.P.

Now this story is all real and brings back of course bad and good memories. I don't mind telling anyone about it and I always cry telling the story, but that's a part of life and we always have to remember. To be with the ones we love we need to go through Hell and beyond. I know that I've done half of that so far and I'll go to the beyond to find that girl she spoke of.
Gorz
Gorz

Birthday : 1993-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post  nelynel12 2011-07-02, 07:30

I do not have any amazing story. I met my first love trough a friend. We started going out and I loved her with everything I had and after a year of going out she had sex with my best friend. Was I hurt? Yes for a while. But now I am way better. Man F that B**CH Wink End of story.
nelynel12
nelynel12

Birthday : 1991-09-17

https://www.youtube.com/user/YourDuelingNetwork?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-02, 11:57

nelynel12 wrote:I do not have any amazing story. I met my first love trough a friend. We started going out and I loved her with everything I had and after a year of going out she had sex with my best friend. Was I hurt? Yes for a while. But now I am way better. Man F that B**CH Wink End of story.

Wow...thats uhm...random...
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  nelynel12 2011-07-02, 17:26

Yami-Malik wrote:
nelynel12 wrote:I do not have any amazing story. I met my first love trough a friend. We started going out and I loved her with everything I had and after a year of going out she had sex with my best friend. Was I hurt? Yes for a while. But now I am way better. Man F that B**CH Wink End of story.

Lol How was that random? I was just telling the story about my first love. I was just very blunt with it.
nelynel12
nelynel12

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-02, 18:21

nelynel12 wrote:
Yami-Malik wrote:

Lol How was that random? I was just telling the story about my first love. I was just very blunt with it.

Lmao, dont get me, its nice everyone has their ways on telling stuff, it just seemed to quick Idea

As for me...well ive obviously had girlfriends and fell in love sometimes, but currently ive been suffering, the person im most in love with left to collage and im 2 years younger than her, so she left and i highly doubt ill even see her again, we never got the chance to meet each other and so i get sad everytime i see her fb profile or anything else from her.

It hurts to know that...u wont see again the person u love the most, i know some of u felt this way before and others not, but let me tell u, its tough....god...its very tough to be left out.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  nelynel12 2011-07-02, 20:01

Yami-Malik wrote:
nelynel12 wrote:
Yami-Malik wrote:

Lmao, dont get me, its nice everyone has their ways on telling stuff, it just seemed to quick Idea

As for me...well ive obviously had girlfriends and fell in love sometimes, but currently ive been suffering, the person im most in love with left to collage and im 2 years younger than her, so she left and i highly doubt ill even see her again, we never got the chance to meet each other and so i get sad everytime i see her fb profile or anything else from her.

It hurts to know that...u wont see again the person u love the most, i know some of u felt this way before and others not, but let me tell u, its tough....god...its very tough to be left out.

You are going to feel that way over 9000 times in your life. You have to do the best u can and move on. Is it easy? NOT AT ALL. but you have to. Try to pick up a hobby that helps you escape your sadness. Me I work allot and I play yugioh. I never have time to think about this stuff.
nelynel12
nelynel12

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-02, 22:48

nelynel12 wrote:
Yami-Malik wrote:
nelynel12 wrote:
Yami-Malik wrote:

You are going to feel that way over 9000 times in your life. You have to do the best u can and move on. Is it easy? NOT AT ALL. but you have to. Try to pick up a hobby that helps you escape your sadness. Me I work allot and I play yugioh. I never have time to think about this stuff.

Of course dude! Believe it or not i have lots of experience in that sense, the only difference is that...this time was worse! I keep dreaming constantly about this person that it just bothers me! Ive never dreamed about a person i love so much as this one, its just over the top! Everytime i go to her fb profile i immediately get sad for NO REASON! Im crazy!

And i always say to myself..."i need to learn to let go", but then i remember my past experiences and i go like..."i already know how to do that, and ive gone through the same lesson many many times before."

So everything is like...screw that! And im just tired.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Hexadecimal 2011-07-03, 11:51

Yami-Malik wrote:
Of course dude! Believe it or not i have lots of experience in that sense, the only difference is that...this time was worse! I keep dreaming constantly about this person that it just bothers me! Ive never dreamed about a person i love so much as this one, its just over the top! Everytime i go to her fb profile i immediately get sad for NO REASON! Im crazy!

And i always say to myself..."i need to learn to let go", but then i remember my past experiences and i go like..."i already know how to do that, and ive gone through the same lesson many many times before."

So everything is like...screw that! And im just tired.

Just tell yourself that you just want her to be happy. The emotions your are feeling, despite how pure and innocent they are, are stemming from your own personal desires. If you tell yourself that you just want her to be happy no matter what you will be able to overcome just about any sadness or anger you feel about the situation and that way you will make yourself feel at peace in the process. Feel lucky, some of us don't have that luxury.
Hexadecimal
Hexadecimal

Birthday : 1991-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-03, 12:34

Hexadecimal wrote:Just tell yourself that you just want her to be happy. The emotions your are feeling, despite how pure and innocent they are, are stemming from your own personal desires. If you tell yourself that you just want her to be happy no matter what you will be able to overcome just about any sadness or anger you feel about the situation and that way you will make yourself feel at peace in the process. Feel lucky, some of us don't have that luxury.

I always say that as well to myself, she is happy with his bf, they have about 7 months together now, they seem to be happy, so i cant avoid being jealous of course but at the same time, im NOT the person that corresponds her, she is NOT the person that corresponds me instead is her current bf...so yes ive done about everything to make me feel good but...its just not working anymore for me. I have to embrace it and live with it no matter how hard it is.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  G-Mac 2011-07-03, 13:33

Yami-Malik wrote:I always say that as well to myself, she is happy with his bf, they have about 7 months together now, they seem to be happy, so i cant avoid being jealous of course but at the same time, im NOT the person that corresponds her, she is NOT the person that corresponds me instead is her current bf...so yes ive done about everything to make me feel good but...its just not working anymore for me. I have to embrace it and live with it no matter how hard it is.
Honestly Marik you did the right thing and you should be proud it's very hard to let go especially if you care about them alot. I know I would have one hell hard time letting go of Steph if that day ever come. But don't count yourself out yet that right girl is out their for you. it took me 10yrs to find mine. that fact that you are able to let go has won my respect.

And since where posting pics here's a pic of my beautiful girl and me
How we met our loved ones MeandSteph
G-Mac
G-Mac

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-03, 14:00

G-Mac wrote:Honestly Malik you did the right thing and you should be proud it's very hard to let go especially if you care about them alot. I know I would have one hell hard time letting go of Steph if that day ever come. But don't count yourself out yet that right girl is out their for you. it took me 10yrs to find mine. that fact that you are able to let go has won my respect.

Tyvm Mac it does means a lot to me for u to say that im doing my best...and i believe i am, but w.e life is life and we all need to suffer a lot in it. Idea
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxzen 2011-07-03, 14:35

D'aww... <3

Reading these stories(except nel's ofc Razz) make me want to believe in love again, after seeing two of my close relations fail in theirs.
Roxzen
Roxzen

Birthday : 1992-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkfireness 2011-07-04, 16:19

Sadly I haven't actually found anyone yet that I can call my own. I am waiting for someone who won't judge me because I have been so wrongly misjudged before. People tend to look at the outside of me instead of what's on the inside. I do admit, I am not the brightest crayon in the box nor am I the prettiest rose in the garden, but I do like to believe that someone out there is just waiting for me to come by. It's kinda hard considering I just moved and I am going to a brand new school, but I guess I am willing to take that extra step just to find someone who wants to be with me. I am willing to wait though, though I am kinda sick and tired of waiting. I am scared to step forward and do something because last year at my other school I got into a fight with one of my friends because...well I liked her boyfriend. I stood up for myself and said something and it went to shit. So I am probably just going to keep my mouth shut and just let stuff happen, because when I did open my mouth, I sadly destroyed a friendship, along with making the guy talk to me less than he usually did. It's not that I fear love, I fear rejection.
Darkfireness
Darkfireness

Birthday : 1995-10-16

http://darkfireness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero2Hero 2011-07-04, 16:32

Thanks for sharing y'all stories, some were very touching. I wonder when I'll find that special someone? Rolling Eyes
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Birthday : 1994-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-04, 16:37

Lulz, you'll find someone. They're always unexpected..

I never thought I'd give Alexis a second chance (despite that I was the one who really messed it up), and I never thought she'd give me a second chance... Then we spoke again, and she asked me for a hug. We held each other and couldn't stop staring into one another's eyes. I never noticed how beautiful her light green eyes were until that very moment, and she was nervous about asking me something. I told her to go ahead and tell me, and she asks me if she could kiss me.

Cliche way to start, but I say "Go ahead. I'm fine with it, if it's you...", and our lips met for that night, rekindling the sparks of amour we had for one another. <3

Apparently, she never dated anyone after we'd broken up. I feel bad since... well... I did date afterwards... x.x;

I regret it anyway. All those chicks were horrible. =_=

tl;dr - I never expected to fall in love with Alexis, but I'm glad I am. <3
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkfireness 2011-07-04, 16:41

Well that showed she really loved you!
Darkfireness
Darkfireness

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-04, 16:51

Yeah, I suppose so. <3
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-04, 18:05

Thats love right there, im glad u found it with her.

And updates about me lol....yesterday was that girls b-day and i congratulated her on her profile...2 times...and i felt very very special when she clicked on LIKE in both of my comments, but then it all went down since i saw she also liked everyone elses greetings...yes...it sucks but w.e!

Then i told her on inbox "Happy b-day girl, i wish the best for u and remember that u will always have someone that rly cares for u a lot and its me".

She just replied "Thanks dude!"

And for the rest of night it was all about the new river in the house.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokay 2011-07-04, 18:07

Darkfireness wrote:Sadly I haven't actually found anyone yet that I can call my own. I am waiting for someone who won't judge me because I have been so wrongly misjudged before. People tend to look at the outside of me instead of what's on the inside. I do admit, I am not the brightest crayon in the box nor am I the prettiest rose in the garden, but I do like to believe that someone out there is just waiting for me to come by. It's kinda hard considering I just moved and I am going to a brand new school, but I guess I am willing to take that extra step just to find someone who wants to be with me. I am willing to wait though, though I am kinda sick and tired of waiting. I am scared to step forward and do something because last year at my other school I got into a fight with one of my friends because...well I liked her boyfriend. I stood up for myself and said something and it went to shit. So I am probably just going to keep my mouth shut and just let stuff happen, because when I did open my mouth, I sadly destroyed a friendship, along with making the guy talk to me less than he usually did. It's not that I fear love, I fear rejection.
wow same thing with me 0.0
Smokay
Smokay

Birthday : 1997-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Hexadecimal 2011-07-04, 21:20

Darkfireness wrote:Sadly I haven't actually found anyone yet that I can call my own. I am waiting for someone who won't judge me because I have been so wrongly misjudged before. People tend to look at the outside of me instead of what's on the inside. I do admit, I am not the brightest crayon in the box nor am I the prettiest rose in the garden, but I do like to believe that someone out there is just waiting for me to come by. It's kinda hard considering I just moved and I am going to a brand new school, but I guess I am willing to take that extra step just to find someone who wants to be with me. I am willing to wait though, though I am kinda sick and tired of waiting. I am scared to step forward and do something because last year at my other school I got into a fight with one of my friends because...well I liked her boyfriend. I stood up for myself and said something and it went to shit. So I am probably just going to keep my mouth shut and just let stuff happen, because when I did open my mouth, I sadly destroyed a friendship, along with making the guy talk to me less than he usually did. It's not that I fear love, I fear rejection.

...your 15... i know that love is universal but your 15.

Find out who you really are before you try to share yourself with someone else.
Hexadecimal
Hexadecimal

Birthday : 1991-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-04, 23:30

^Y'know, I didn't notice that, and yet I didn't bother pointing it out. xD

Anyhoo. Everyone, share your love stories and whatnot. XD
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-05, 00:59

Hexadecimal wrote:...your 15... i know that love is universal but your 15.

Come on! I lost my virginity at 15, its more likely for him to find someone now.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-05, 01:00

Yami-Malik wrote:

Come on! I lost my virginity at 15, its more likely for her to find someone now.

I fix'd that for ya in your quote.
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxzen 2011-07-05, 01:08

Yami-Malik wrote:Come on! I lost my virginity at 15, its more likely for him to find someone now. [/b]
Shocked

Is chastity an alien concept nowadays? DX
Roxzen
Roxzen

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-05, 01:13

Roxzen, men are a strange species. Some are willing to lose it quick, some are willing to lose it to the one they love.

I certainly ain't sayin' who I lost mine to, but I can only say it was recent. >.>;

And yes, chastity is a very alien concept unless you're wearing the almighty chastity belt.
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-05, 01:14

Roxzen wrote:
Yami-Malik wrote:Come on! I lost my virginity at 15, its more likely for him to find someone now. [/b]
Shocked

Is chastity an alien concept nowadays? DX

e.e *shut up* :$ I keep it real and if he is a she then nvm my comment o.o

Last edited by Yami-Malik on 2011-07-05, 01:14; edited 1 time in total
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  G-Mac 2011-07-05, 01:14

Yami-Malik wrote:

Come on! I lost my virginity at 15, its more likely for him to find someone now.
WOW your doing better then me I lost mine at 20
G-Mac
G-Mac

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokay 2011-07-05, 01:17

G-Mac wrote:
Yami-Malik wrote:

damn
Smokay
Smokay

Birthday : 1997-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-05, 01:18

Black Duelist wrote:
G-Mac wrote:
Yami-Malik wrote:

damn

Somehow i caused controversy?Shocked Dam u ppl are so different. Not even a year has passed, i turned 16 on May so...
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-05, 01:34

Hey, at least this isn't turning into a "I lost my virginity at *Insert young age here* to prove I'm better than y'all!" direction. Hey, I noticed we're off-topic.
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxzen 2011-07-05, 01:37

Johnny Raptor wrote:Roxzen, men are a strange species. Some are willing to lose it quick, some are willing to lose it to the one they love.

I certainly ain't sayin' who I lost mine to, but I can only say it was recent. >.>;

And yes, chastity is a very alien concept unless you're wearing the almighty chastity belt.
Daaamn... back to Rainbowland for me then. Surprised
Roxzen
Roxzen

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-05, 01:39

Roxzen wrote:
Johnny Raptor wrote:Roxzen, men are a strange species. Some are willing to lose it quick, some are willing to lose it to the one they love.

Daaamn... back to Rainbowland for me then. Surprised

Know what? Back to Heartland for me. (+1 internetz if you catch my reference)
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-05, 01:46

Johnny Raptor wrote:Hey, at least this isn't turning into a "I lost my virginity at *Insert young age here* to prove I'm better than y'all!" direction. Hey, I noticed we're off-topic.

I never tried to start something like that -_- i said that because, in a normal relationship with someone u liked or felt affection to, sex is essential, i dont find anything wrong or "cool" on saying what i did when i was 15. Am i correct? Cause if im not, ill stand corrected but im...correct! Ok!

Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-05, 02:38

Yami-Malik wrote:
Johnny Raptor wrote:Hey, at least this isn't turning into a "I lost my virginity at *Insert young age here* to prove I'm better than y'all!" direction. Hey, I noticed we're off-topic.

I never tried to start something like that -_- i said that because, in a normal relationship with someone u liked or felt affection to, sex is essential, i dont find anything wrong or "cool" on saying what i did when i was 15. Am i correct? Cause if im not, ill stand corrected but im...correct! Ok!

To be off-topic again, a relationship shouldn't require sex, but that's just my $0.02, others may just be feeling the same. And I never said you were starting that. Razz
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-05, 03:19

Johnny Raptor wrote:To be off-topic again, a relationship shouldn't require sex, but that's just my $0.02, others may just be feeling the same. And I never said you were starting that. Razz

Yes they do require sex, at least once in a relationship time it is required and no one cant deny that.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorz 2011-07-05, 04:03

Yami-Malik wrote:
Johnny Raptor wrote:To be off-topic again, a relationship shouldn't require sex, but that's just my $0.02, others may just be feeling the same. And I never said you were starting that. :P

Yes they do require sex, at least once in a relationship time it is required and no one cant deny that.
Not really/ You only need to have sex if you want children. My unlce and aunt both have no children and have never had sex and they're nearing 50.
Gorz
Gorz

Birthday : 1993-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-05, 04:17

Hell, all my relationships were sexless because I chose to abstain and only wanted to get it on with the girl of my dreams and my true love. Alexis back in my life? Somehow, "is sexy time" seems to occur, thus makin' me lose mine, and she lost hers to me. xD
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post  G-Mac 2011-07-05, 08:32

Johnny Raptor wrote:To be off-topic again, a relationship shouldn't require sex, but that's just my $0.02, others may just be feeling the same. And I never said you were starting that. Razz
He has a point here girls don't like sex much their all for that romantic stuff. besides you should really save your self for that right one. I did and I don't regret it one bit.
G-Mac
G-Mac

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-05, 08:41

I don't regret it either. I do feel like Alexis is the one. <3

(Then again, I'm 18. I can't really say that and be taken serious, I suppose. =/)
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post  G-Mac 2011-07-05, 08:54

Johnny Raptor wrote:I don't regret it either. I do feel like Alexis is the one. <3
(Then again, I'm 18. I can't really say that and be taken serious, I suppose. =/)
I take you seriously who cares how old you are. if you think shes the one then go for it.
G-Mac
G-Mac

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-05, 12:25

Gorz wrote:
Yami-Malik wrote:

Not really/ You only need to have sex if you want children. My unlce and aunt both have no children and have never had sex and they're nearing 50.

What? Gorz...are u serious? Dont tell me u are someone conservative! But oh well i honestly dont think that way, if u wanna have RESPONSABLE sex with someone u love, there is nothing wrong with that and its what i did, and its not like we want kids or nothing..oh god no...but yes u can have sex anytime u can as long as its clean, as long as there is love, as long as there is caring and sex is just something that is essential in life, at some point of ur life u gotta know that.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkfireness 2011-07-05, 12:40

Now how did this start?Yami-Malik calling me a he? Sex is a choice in the matter of a Relationship, the partners both need to be willing to do it with each other if they want to. You can be abstinent that is fine but lately there isn't many people like that. Just if you are going to have sex be protected >.> That is all I stress.Also Yami you have no right to comment on how people think. It's on what they believe. You may have had sex at 15 but it doesn't change anything, I am still a virgin and damn proud of it.

So anyway, let's change this sex filled topic back into the love and caring one that it was ment to be >_____>; Thank you.
Darkfireness
Darkfireness

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-05, 12:44

So we're derping back into the love topic we were on earlier? Kthxbai.

Anyhoo. xD

Yesterday it was her birthday, and I sent her an e-card. She loved it, but a friend of her's ruined her birthday, and now she's absolutely refusing to talk to anyone until she gets over it. Even I can't get in a word now. =/
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-05, 12:48

Darkfireness wrote:Now how did this start?Yami-Malik calling me a he? Sex is a choice in the matter of a Relationship, the partners both need to be willing to do it with each other if they want to. You can be abstinent that is fine but lately there isn't many people like that. Just if you are going to have sex be protected >.> That is all I stress.Also Yami you have no right to comment on how people think. It's on what they believe. You may have had sex at 15 but it doesn't change anything, I am still a virgin and damn proud of it.

So anyway, let's change this sex filled topic back into the love and caring one that it was ment to be >_____>; Thank you.

First, sorry for calling u a he u.u
Second, of course sex is a choice!
Third, of course u have to be protected! No one wants to ruin their life at such short age.

Fourth, i have rights to comment on how ppl think, its a forum, its all my business, what i CANT do is telling someone else that their opinion is wrong, or fake, or stupid, or pointless, or that i simply dont like it...now thats something i cant do and i wont do simplye because im not like that, i keep it real and i like to express my feelings and opinions about everything! Thats why i started this.

Fifth, i never said ur are "SO COOL" when u lose ur virginity at a young age...i thought i was gonna be virgin all the way til 18 or 20, life surprises u in many ways. Im not discriminating virgin ppl telling them "Oh u are still a virgin, what a kid, ur so stupid!" W.e, if u are a virgin then u are a virgen, no need to hide things here and we all need to be proud of what we are. I think openly and its how i am, u are virgin and think differently, alright thats how u are!

Sixth, i think my points are clear and everyone understands me and themselves, so lets get back to the loving and caring! Very Happy

Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkfireness 2011-07-05, 13:00

Yami-Malik wrote:
Darkfireness wrote:Now how did this start?Yami-Malik calling me a he? Sex is a choice in the matter of a Relationship, the partners both need to be willing to do it with each other if they want to. You can be abstinent that is fine but lately there isn't many people like that. Just if you are going to have sex be protected >.> That is all I stress.Also Yami you have no right to comment on how people think. It's on what they believe. You may have had sex at 15 but it doesn't change anything, I am still a virgin and damn proud of it.

First, sorry for calling u a he u.u
Second, of course sex is a choice!
Third, of course u have to be protected! No one wants to ruin their life at such short age.

Fourth, i have rights to comment on how ppl think, its a forum, its all my business, what i CANT do is telling someone else that their opinion is wrong, or fake, or stupid, or pointless, or that i simply dont like it...now thats something i cant do and i wont do simplye because im not like that, i keep it real and i like to express my feelings and opinions about everything! Thats why i started this.

Fifth, i never said ur are "SO COOL" when u lose ur virginity at a young age...i thought i was gonna be virgin all the way til 18 or 20, life surprises u in many ways. Im not discriminating virgin ppl telling them "Oh u are still a virgin, what a kid, ur so stupid!" W.e, if u are a virgin then u are a virgen, no need to hide things here and we all need to be proud of what we are. I think openly and its how i am, u are virgin and think differently, alright thats how u are!

Sixth, i think my points are clear and everyone understands me and themselves, so lets get back to the loving and caring! Very Happy

sorry about that, I am just touchy feely on that subject matter
Darkfireness
Darkfireness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: