Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DN Music Player

4 posters

Go down

DN Music Player Empty DN Music Player

Post  Optimus96 2012-01-20, 17:26

I don't know if this has been brought up before but is there anyway you can put in a Music Player for people can listen to their own music.

Now I've seen this been in a MMO and I dont know if it would be possiable to apply it to DN.

I can think of a couple of ways you might be able to do this. Like that one MMO I was talking about have it where there was just a small playlist in the bottom right hand screen that had the basic options for a playlist (Play, Stop, ect...) and it was connect to the users Music on their computer's Hard Drive. Another way you could do it is have a small playlist connected to ones account on a website that allows you to listen to music, like Grooveshark.

I know that you can probly open a new tap/window and listen to music on Grooveshark, Youtube, or your Music Player, but It would be less lag on peoples computer by having muiltpy taps/windows then it would be to have a built in playlist on the website.

Now I don't know if it will cuase lag to DN itself and if it would be hard to program or cost anything to program it in.

Also, this is just an idea. So please don't criticize me becuase this is a bad idea and I know this is probly not going to work and get turned down. I just posted this just in case it might work.
Optimus96
Optimus96

Birthday : 1996-01-15

Back to top Go down

DN Music Player Empty Re: DN Music Player

Post  ScottStebbs 2012-01-20, 17:45

Its not a bad idea, its just not needed i mean not everyone listens to music while playing but alot that do like myself have things like itunes or youtube that are just way to convenient and easy to use to have the people people at DN worry about something kind of minor. thanks for posting your idea though.
ScottStebbs
ScottStebbs

Birthday : 1991-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2012-01-20, 17:49

Uhm how would this be any different than opening up Windows Media Player or iTunes or Winamp or youtube? I really see no point to this not when it's 100% unnecessary. Also I don't see what kind of computer would lag by having Browser and Media player opened at the same time I mean hello we are living in 2012 you can open 7 Different programs on your phone and still not have it lag.
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Optimus96 2012-01-20, 17:55

Badass_Bunny wrote:Uhm how would this be any different than opening up Windows Media Player or iTunes or Winamp or youtube? I really see no point to this not when it's 100% unnecessary. Also I don't see what kind of computer would lag by having Browser and Media player opened at the same time I mean hello we are living in 2012 you can open 7 Different programs on your phone and still not have it lag.

Well I do have some friends to have computers that lag when you have muiltpy windows, and heck the computers at my school do even lag. But I guess your right.
Optimus96
Optimus96

Birthday : 1996-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post  nero77 2012-01-20, 23:45

All you need to do is open a music player and that's it... no need for DN music player...
nero77
nero77

Birthday : 1994-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down