Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LittleEagle previously known as...

Go down

LittleEagle previously known as... Empty LittleEagle previously known as...

Post  LittleEagle 2012-01-21, 20:41

Hello everyone! I suppose it has come to me to finally create a place for myself in the forums of DN, not just the battlefield.

Pleased to meet you. -bows-

Anyway, I suppose I'm posting this to reveal a bit about me and you are reading this as you might care to know, so...

Originally I was terrible at Yugioh. About the time of the original Structure Decks in the USA (Yugi and Kaiba), my sister and I were introduced to the game. I knew nothing & mostly always lost, but refused to give up! So I kept at it until right around the death of one of the DAD formats I think (specifically it was the Elemental Energy sneak peek) when I finally entered the competitive field and began to know what exactly I was supposed to do to win.

1. - Spend lots of money I don't/won't have.
2. - Netdeck.

It aggravated me to the point where I told myself I'd never play the meta. I would show that decks that you don't spend so much money on could top big tournaments. I loved hearing about Alex Mitchell's Spaceship deck that got top 16 at Shonen Jump Nashville 2010 (although his 3 honest would have been very pricey). That was the kind of thing I wanted to do!

Alas, I've never done it. To this day, the only time I did well enough at a tournament was last September where I got top 8 at a regional with an 8-1 record with GKs (no Solemn Warning!). I also succumbed to the pressure of my friends and made Plants, but now they've gone and gotten kicked out by Dino Rabbit, after being made $500 more expensive by Tour Guide and Maxx "C".

I'm currently ecstatic about Chain Burn (top 16 YCS Brighton).

About my namesake, I was long LONG since a member of the online dueling community. I was part of 2 MSN Groups before xat even existed (I'm pretty sure...), and then afterwards on multiple xat chat boxes. The friends I had from MSN knew me originally as Ryukitsune and then as Eaglepelt. When I moved to xat, people called me Eagle and it stuck.

However, the fact that I was supposed to be a cat, rather than a bird, has not changed.

Well, that's me.
I'd love to find some friends on here, so please, talk to me!
Later~
-Eagle
LittleEagle
LittleEagle

Birthday : 1991-05-07

http://vulpesopaca.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum