Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[EX] The Exile VS Yu-Gi-Oh Indonesia [YGOI] #2 - {EX wins}

+10
Magician of Black Chaos
LegendaryFrost
Joco
Red_Chaos
Adept VantageSP
BlackLeg-Sanji
Evil_Bakura
Key
TamACOPY
keenan_keren
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[EX] The Exile VS Yu-Gi-Oh Indonesia [YGOI] #2 - {EX wins} - Page 2 Empty Re: [EX] The Exile VS Yu-Gi-Oh Indonesia [YGOI] #2 - {EX wins}

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-01-27, 23:30

Beat Gwen 2 - 1.

He DCed game 3, as I pretty much had game anyway.

Last edited by VantageSP on 2012-01-28, 00:00; edited 1 time in total
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

[EX] The Exile VS Yu-Gi-Oh Indonesia [YGOI] #2 - {EX wins} - Page 2 Empty huuh

Post  paithoa 2012-01-27, 23:36

wait what? gwen had a gorz , 1 caius and 2 tour guide , and he had mst in his back row , he couldve won and ask for a rematch , but gwen talk to me that vantage sp stated : DQ in the middle of match is counted as a lost and not my problem. SO JOCO cant rematch and joco lost the match against calving. thats vantagesp statement not mine , ill send the screen on vantagesp statement.

No double posting >:O

https://imgur.com/Zt5nh

Last edited by Key on 2012-01-27, 23:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double Post)

paithoa

Back to top Go down

[EX] The Exile VS Yu-Gi-Oh Indonesia [YGOI] #2 - {EX wins} - Page 2 Empty Re: [EX] The Exile VS Yu-Gi-Oh Indonesia [YGOI] #2 - {EX wins}

Post  TamACOPY 2012-01-27, 23:53

Joco's situation is totally different as he was in absolute advantage (even enough for considering that round his win) when the game started lagging, and he took a screenshot of his hand before accidentally losing the connection.

Gwen, however, disconnected while being at a considerable disadvantage, and hasn't showed any screenshots of his hand. He can't just say that he had Gorz or the 5 pieces of Exodia without a screenshot of it. Also, summoning Spore instead the Tour Guides or Caius he supposedly had in hand doesn't make any sense. For all we know, it was either a ragequit or a stunt to try to get a reduel.
TamACOPY
TamACOPY

Birthday : 1991-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-01-28, 00:14

BTW, I meant Game Loss not DQ. I misspoke. I pretty much had game that turn anyway. Even if you had Gorz, game was still mine.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  keenan_keren 2012-01-28, 01:09

TamA wrote:Joco's situation is totally different as he was in absolute advantage (even enough for considering that round his win) when the game started lagging, and he took a screenshot of his hand before accidentally losing the connection.

Gwen, however, disconnected while being at a considerable disadvantage, and hasn't showed any screenshots of his hand. He can't just say that he had Gorz or the 5 pieces of Exodia without a screenshot of it. Also, summoning Spore instead the Tour Guides or Caius he supposedly had in hand doesn't make any sense. For all we know, it was either a ragequit or a stunt to try to get a reduel.

Joco was lucky that he had some time to lag first before he DC-ed. and van actually should've take a screenshot to prove his victory. so i'd say it should be a reduel. or a special reduel that key spoke of, and speaking bout key, yeah, calving will reduel with the same field condition since they both had seen the field and hands. and joco should've proven the set cards too, he can't just say it's dimensional prison or mirror force, tama said so.
keenan_keren
keenan_keren

Birthday : 1998-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-01-28, 01:22

keenan_keren wrote:
TamA wrote:Joco's situation is totally different as he was in absolute advantage (even enough for considering that round his win) when the game started lagging, and he took a screenshot of his hand before accidentally losing the connection.

and van actually should've take a screenshot to prove his victory. so i'd say it should be a reduel.

You called?

https://i.imgur.com/hTtKl.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/2CHNr.jpg
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  keenan_keren 2012-01-28, 03:44

heh, nice one -,-
btw, i wanna change akira_beast and get road in, may i?
keenan_keren
keenan_keren

Back to top Go down

[EX] The Exile VS Yu-Gi-Oh Indonesia [YGOI] #2 - {EX wins} - Page 2 Empty hey

Post  paithoa 2012-01-28, 13:28

gwen bunny Very Happy - joco 1-1
duel will be pending since he need keenan and tama to watch the duel

gwen bunny Very Happy 2 -1 JOCO
gg sir :V

Last edited by Key on 2012-01-29, 02:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double Post)

paithoa

Back to top Go down

Post  Joco 2012-01-28, 13:56

confirm, gg miss Smile
Joco
Joco

Back to top Go down

Post  LegendaryFrost 2012-01-28, 14:29

Won dragunzzz 2-1 ggz
LegendaryFrost
LegendaryFrost

Birthday : 1994-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2012-01-28, 17:24

Why did Joco duel Bunny if his other duel is pending?
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Birthday : 1994-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  TamACOPY 2012-01-28, 17:45

Because this is not crossfire format, and we have enough hearts so that even if he lost that match he would still have a heart to continue the match with Calving.
TamACOPY
TamACOPY

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2012-01-28, 21:47

So how exactly would you rule this?
That if Joco wins against Calving, is he able to switch decks or not? Since he already lost

Joco wrote:
keenan_keren wrote:Deck changing after a won match: allowed.
Deck changing after a lost match: Allowed.

just wth? Was this the agreement, Tumu? .-.

y u change rule ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

TamA wrote:Ya, sure. Same rules as the last one, with more hearts if you want.
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Back to top Go down

[EX] The Exile VS Yu-Gi-Oh Indonesia [YGOI] #2 - {EX wins} - Page 2 Empty wow

Post  paithoa 2012-01-29, 00:25

calving won 2-1 against vantagesp.

paithoa

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-01-29, 00:26

paithoa wrote:calving won 2-1 against vantagesp.

Actually, since he used an illegal deck I win by default. He was not allowed to switch decks and he did.

3. Joco [0] VS [1] Calving - Pending

Since this duel was pending he should have been using the same deck. This was pointed out many times during the duel.

-_- Stop making me look like a jerk already YGOI.

Last edited by VantageSP on 2012-01-29, 00:29; edited 1 time in total
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  LegendaryFrost 2012-01-29, 00:26

If we agreed same rules just diff heart count, why is it that you posted after wins change decks, and then didn't bother to change it or even look over it. And ur members changing decks all over, wtf kinda shit u pulling?
LegendaryFrost
LegendaryFrost

Back to top Go down

[EX] The Exile VS Yu-Gi-Oh Indonesia [YGOI] #2 - {EX wins} - Page 2 Empty lolwut

Post  paithoa 2012-01-29, 00:31

ure the one who agree and confirm about the rulings , that not my problem , thats why read ruling first before accepting a war , and vantagesp , take the loss.

wud , seriously?
please team admin be fair,why would u duel calving if u know he had pending
and bitch please , im sick of this and i am total ashame since i asked all of the team that have duel you and they were right.
theres no other reason , calving had the won

paithoa

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2012-01-29, 00:42

TamB stated up there since there are enough hearts, a person can duel ahead and not get delayed by the pending duel. But must be using the same deck he was using.
Not to mention that Calving is the one who challenged Vantage, we weren't the one asking him to duel initially.

Which it is both teams fault since we didn't look close enough after we addressed that it is the same rules but hearts can alter.

The problem now is how to solve this, not who's fault it is and who should we blame.
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Back to top Go down

Post  TamACOPY 2012-01-29, 00:43

Key wrote:So how exactly would you rule this?
That if Joco wins against Calving, is he able to switch decks or not? Since he already lost

When someone wants to play another match before finishing a prior one, that person must use the same Deck for that new match, since it's not know if the previous match would have been won, thus disabling the Deck changing for that duelist. That should be common sense...

Key wrote:
Joco wrote:
keenan_keren wrote:Deck changing after a won match: allowed.
Deck changing after a lost match: Allowed.

just wth? Was this the agreement, Tumu? .-.

y u change rule ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

TamA wrote:Ya, sure. Same rules as the last one, with more hearts if you want.

The agreed rules at the time of confirming the war were the same as the last one (Deck changing after a won match: Not allowed). I would know since I was the one who edited Keenan's post to make it look nice before approving it. However, that rule was altered by someone besides me afterwards. It is noticeable even in the bad orthography, as the word "allowed" is not capitalized (looks like the word "Not" was arbitrarily deleted), as shown in this screenshot for archive purposes: https://i.imgur.com/2ypRH.jpg
TamACOPY
TamACOPY

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-01-29, 00:50

paithoa wrote:ure the one who agree and confirm about the rulings , that not my problem , thats why read ruling first before accepting a war , and vantagesp , take the loss.

wud , seriously?
and bitch please , im sick of this and i am total ashame since i asked all of the team that have duel you and they were right.

Lol you, I would take the loss if the opp didn't break the rules. You should stop now while you can. But first let me break some simple logic down for you cause I am such a bitch.

Deck Changing After win:allowed
Deck Changing After Loss: Allowed

Joco vs Calving was pending. As I am aware he was using DW with skill drain.

Pending does not indicate a win or loss. This means he is locked into using the same deck and cannot change, since he is still currently supposed to be using it. The only way to change your deck is to win or lose. He did never, and therefore cannot change it. Calving did not adhere to the war rules and therefor received a lose. Simple as that.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  paithoa 2012-01-29, 01:04

VantageSP wrote:
paithoa wrote:ure the one who agree and confirm about the rulings , that not my problem , thats why read ruling first before accepting a war , and vantagesp , take the loss.

wud , seriously?

Lol you, I would take the loss if the opp didn't break the rules. You should stop now while you can. But first let me break some simple logic down for you cause I am such a bitch.

Deck Changing After win:allowed
Deck Changing After Loss: Allowed

Joco vs Calving was pending. As I am aware he was using DW with skill drain.

Pending does not indicate a win or loss. This means he is locked into using the same deck and cannot change, since he is still currently supposed to be using it. The only way to change your deck is to win or lose. He did never, and therefore cannot change it. Calving did not adhere to the war rules and therefor received a lose. Simple as that.

and if u know that , why would you duel him?
i bet you , if you won that against calving u wont
make it a trouble and make your win.

No triple posting >:O

Key wrote:TamB stated up there since there are enough hearts, a person can duel ahead and not get delayed by the pending duel. But must be using the same deck he was using.
Not to mention that Calving is the one who challenged Vantage, we weren't the one asking him to duel initially.

Which it is both teams fault since we didn't look close enough after we addressed that it is the same rules but hearts can alter.

The problem now is how to solve this, not who's fault it is and who should we blame.

this is bullshit. when our teams had problem , u suddenly made a new ruling about it. When yours we dont, please when doing a war post the EXACT RULING OF THE WAR and please , ur a mod and we know THAT WE CANT DO ANYTHING AND U CAN BAN US SO WE dont have the power to do what u guys do.

No triple posting >:O

im pissed, stop this war and well give u the win
just stop this
total ashame..
theres no point of continuing this

Last edited by Key on 2012-01-29, 03:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Triple post)

paithoa

Back to top Go down

Post  TamACOPY 2012-01-29, 01:13

paithoa wrote:and if u know that , why would you duel him?

We cannot know if Calving is going to break the rules and change the Deck. The Deck error was noticed later in the match, as Calving started using cards that are completely opposite to the Dark World strategy. It's Calving who shouldn't have changed the Deck.

paithoa wrote:i bet you , if you won that against calving u wont

If Van had won, the issue would have still been pointed out. The difference is that there would have been no need no award Calving a game loss.

paithoa wrote:ur a mod and we know THAT WE CANT DO ANYTHING AND U CAN BAN US SO WE dont have the power to do what u guys do.

Being a mod actually means that you have to stick more strictly to the rules. Also, being a user doesn't give you the right to call us power abusers. That's a totally offensive and ungentlemanly conduct.

paithoa wrote:im pissed, stop this war and well give u the win
just stop this
total ashame..

That is not up to you to decide. That would be keenan_keren's decision.
TamACOPY
TamACOPY

Back to top Go down

Post  paithoa 2012-01-29, 01:25

TamA wrote:
paithoa wrote:and if u know that , why would you duel him?

We cannot know if Calving is going to break the rules and change the Deck. The Deck error was noticed later in the match, as Calving started using cards that are completely opposite to the Dark World strategy. It's Calving who shouldn't have changed the Deck.

BUT BEFORE THE DUEL CALVING TOLD VANTAGESP THAT HE HAS A PENDING WAR AND VANTAGESP IT IS OKAY AND ITS STILL BE COUNTED

paithoa wrote:i bet you , if you won that against calving u wont

If Van had won, the issue would have still been pointed out. The difference is that there would have been no need no award Calving a game loss.

paithoa wrote:im pissed, stop this war and well give u the win
just stop this
total ashame..

That is not up to you to decide. That would be keenan_keren's decision.

paithoa

Back to top Go down

Post  TamACOPY 2012-01-29, 01:28

Don't you understand? Calving and Vantage could perfectly duel without issues. The only requirement was that none of them changed Decks. Vantage followed the rules, however he couldn't know that Calving wouldn't follow them.
TamACOPY
TamACOPY

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-01-29, 01:39

I told him numerous times that what he was doing was not allowed. Did he listen? No. Not my problem if you guys can't follow the rules.

this is bullshit. when our teams had problem , u suddenly made a new ruling about it. When yours we dont, please when doing a war post the EXACT RULING OF THE WAR and please , ur a mod and we know THAT WE CANT DO ANYTHING AND U CAN BAN US SO WE dont have the power to do what u guys do.

I love blind rage. Please stop making a fool of yourself, as you already have. It is not a new ruling, it is logic. Please explain to me how I was wrong. I think I explained it fairly well. Calving neither won nor lost, so therefore his deck was locked into DW, not what he used against me. Again, simple enough to understand?

I think you are just grasping at straws really. I think it is noble you are trying to defend your teammate, but please do a better job next time. Keenan is a nice guy and I hate to see our teams fighting like this.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Calving 2012-01-29, 02:01

VantageSP wrote:I told him numerous times that what he was doing was not allowed. Did he listen? No. Not my problem if you guys can't follow the rules.

ask me numerous times? guess not. i have already ask you back "so this match result is counted or not?" when you say mention me that i use different deck. then you say "ask tamA".

minutes later, i ask you again "so how?" no answer.
(the situation still balanced to both side)

then when the advantage was on my side and it almost game, you say "if you use illegal decks, the game will be counted as match loss."

now, why you continue the duel?

just saying my opinion no flaming

Calving

Back to top Go down

Post  paithoa 2012-01-29, 02:14

Calving wrote:
VantageSP wrote:I told him numerous times that what he was doing was not allowed. Did he listen? No. Not my problem if you guys can't follow the rules.

ask me numerous times? guess not. i have already ask you back "so this match result is counted or not?" when you say mention me that i use different deck. then you say "ask tamA".

minutes later, i ask you again "so how?" no answer.
(the situation still balanced to both side)

then when the advantage was on my side and it almost game, you say "if you use illegal decks, the game will be counted as match loss."

now, why you continue the duel?

just saying my opinion no flaming

guuhhhhh keenan is a good person cuz he doesnt wanna make any trouble and just accept all of your ''LOGICS''

I love blind rage. Please stop making a fool of yourself, as you already have. It is not a new ruling, it is logic. Please explain to me how I was wrong. I think I explained it fairly well. Calving neither won nor lost, so therefore his deck was locked into DW, not what he used against me. Again, simple enough to understand?

I think you are just grasping at straws really. I think it is noble you are trying to defend your teammate, but please do a better job next time. Keenan is a nice guy and I hate to see our teams fighting like this.

duhhhh im also nice, i even never made a conflict , but if this how you play , this pissed me off

Last edited by Key on 2012-01-29, 03:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double Post)

paithoa

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-01-29, 03:17

[EX] The Exile VS Yu-Gi-Oh Indonesia [YGOI] #2 - {EX wins} - Page 2 U20mad2016

Game 1 I OTK'd you so I didn't have a chance to see your deck, then during game 2, I saw Tour Guide and Sangan, so it still looked DW. But at the end of game 2, I saw the Honest and DD Warrior Lady. During siding, I asked if it's DW. He didn't tell me right away, I addressed everything to him at turn one of the duel, not when I was losing. I had Stardust 1 backrow and Ravine with a good sized hand. I was at no disadvantage.

Btw, I asked about DW, and you said "I dunno".
You guys try too hard.

Double/triple post again, and you will be banned for a day on the forum. Stick to forum rules as well.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  keenan_keren 2012-01-29, 03:18

please you guys... i went to church and when i come back, this?!
okay first thing first, paithoa(gwen) i'm sorry, but can you just shut up, you being angry wont help a thing, we can settle it with a nice discussion.
next, about the changing deck thing, i posted at first that changing deck is allowed, i copy paste it from another war. you can check it at YGOI vs *SD* i just changed the team name and edit the roster etc. TamA maybe didnt read it, i wonder why he didnt edit it too though.. maybe he didnt realize, i dont blame him for that.
i'm online at church using my friend's laptop that's very slow so i cant really read all of ur posts. i'll edit it when i get home, maybe in an hour. so please, dont make anymore trouble. especially you paithoa, not that im siding with the enemyu's team but just please control ur anger -,-
calving's new. this is his first war so it's my fault that he cant understand the rule, thanks for making the match void. and i've told joco too that he can duel another person even if he has a pending duel against calving and i told him he can change deck too. that's when he asked tama if changing deck after a won match is really allowed. and then, i tought that someone can change deck even if he has a pending duel cuz that even if he lost or win he can change deck.. sorry to make such a trouble

mow i'm back home and no one has replied to this so i guess every1 is sleeping. now then, the main problem of this is no longer the duel result i guess, but paithoa's attitude. so i'm sorry for that. sorry for insulting van and tam and all other admins, now lets continue this war, and tam, i asked can i change someone from my roster since i think he's on holiday or sumtin
keenan_keren
keenan_keren

Back to top Go down

Post  keenan_keren 2012-01-29, 06:12

WTF, did someone ban me?
keenan_keren
keenan_keren

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-01-29, 06:13

keenan_keren wrote:WTF, did someone ban me?

Wait what? I take it you mean DN. Let me check.

EDIT: Yes you have been banned...

Unbanned due to no proof given.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  keenan_keren 2012-01-29, 06:23

thanks ._. i was hosting and said "tcg no orcs" guess that's why i was banned, thanks for lifting it
keenan_keren
keenan_keren

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2012-01-29, 06:48

You should have gotten a warning first anyway
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Back to top Go down

Post  keenan_keren 2012-01-29, 06:57

now then, after i asked tam, he said that no deck changing after a won match
keenan_keren
keenan_keren

Back to top Go down

Post  LegendaryFrost 2012-01-29, 08:13

keenan_keren wrote:i posted at first that changing deck is allowed, i copy paste it from another war. you can check it at YGOI vs *SD* i just changed the team name and edit the roster etc.

Problem with this is, when we agreed same rules, we meant from OUR war, so why not copy from that page. Also, when some of us duel, we don't look at the rules everytime we post here, we assume that they would be the same based on the agreement, meaning your members should've known this as well. If they bothered to read the old posts and correct it, none of this would happen,but I guess they don't want that.
LegendaryFrost
LegendaryFrost

Back to top Go down

Post  Joco 2012-01-29, 08:34

The pending duel with Calving ended up my win 2-1. GGs.
Joco
Joco

Back to top Go down

Post  Calving 2012-01-29, 08:37

Joco wrote:The pending duel with Calving ended up my win 2-1. GGs.

confirmed, GG. so i lose the match, then how is my duel with vantagesp with result of 2-1? since i lose the match, and could change my decks lol

Calving

Back to top Go down

Post  Joco 2012-01-29, 10:03

idk, I have question too. May I change deck now since I lost previously aganist Bunny.

I didnt change for being sure.

Last edited by Joco on 2012-01-30, 12:16; edited 1 time in total
Joco
Joco

Back to top Go down

Post  LegendaryFrost 2012-01-29, 11:11

Calving wrote:

confirmed, GG. so i lose the match, then how is my duel with vantagesp with result of 2-1? since i lose the match, and could change my decks lol

doubt u'll win that one just cause changed ur deck without knowing whether u wud win or lose vs Joco. Regardless of that, you changed ur deck and dueled the whole match BEFORE u finished ur duel with Joco.
LegendaryFrost
LegendaryFrost

Back to top Go down

Post  TamACOPY 2012-01-29, 15:48

Calving wrote:

Your match with Vantage is still void, because you used another Deck when you were supposed to use Dark Worlds. Vantage dueled you expecting a Dark World Deck, and you using something else while knowing Vantage's Deck. That represents a strategic advantage that you shouldn't have had.
TamACOPY
TamACOPY

Back to top Go down

Post  keenan_keren 2012-01-29, 20:46

LegendaryFrost wrote:
keenan_keren wrote:i posted at first that changing deck is allowed, i copy paste it from another war. you can check it at YGOI vs *SD* i just changed the team name and edit the roster etc.

Problem with this is, when we agreed same rules, we meant from OUR war, so why not copy from that page. Also, when some of us duel, we don't look at the rules everytime we post here, we assume that they would be the same based on the agreement, meaning your members should've known this as well. If they bothered to read the old posts and correct it, none of this would happen,but I guess they don't want that.

the prob is, that topic is locked, so i cant edit it. so i can only copy the words, i cant copy the spoiler, the words that's colored white etc.
keenan_keren
keenan_keren

Back to top Go down

Post  Joco 2012-01-30, 11:04

k, the best solution I have in mind: make the duel never happened. Hope it good for both of us. I dont want to see pending duels any more from these stupid situations. Be a clean war and lets continue it properly.
Joco
Joco

Back to top Go down

Post  TamACOPY 2012-01-30, 11:53

Beat Noristya_facepalm 2-0.
TamACOPY
TamACOPY

Back to top Go down

Post  Joco 2012-01-30, 12:08

Won vs Shinra [2-1] GG's.
Joco
Joco

Back to top Go down

Post  TamACOPY 2012-01-30, 14:03

Won 2-0 against Bunny.
TamACOPY
TamACOPY

Back to top Go down

Post  Joco 2012-01-30, 14:04

I won vs Bunny too before Tumu [2-1].
Joco
Joco

Back to top Go down

Post  TamACOPY 2012-01-30, 14:40

Lost 2-1 to Bunny.
TamACOPY
TamACOPY

Back to top Go down

Post  keenan_keren 2012-01-31, 01:09

wow... WTF is this results -,-

not double posting, but joco did u immediately post ur win after u win?

Last edited by Key on 2012-01-31, 02:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double Post)
keenan_keren
keenan_keren

Back to top Go down

Post  TamACOPY 2012-01-31, 01:27

He posted it some minutes after.
TamACOPY
TamACOPY

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2012-01-31, 01:28

Wait, switch me in now, I want to lose 8 times win the last heart D:
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next