Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ACTA - Advanced Corporative Tech Assholes

2 posters

Go down

ACTA - Advanced Corporative Tech Assholes Empty ACTA - Advanced Corporative Tech Assholes

Post  Kimo Force 2012-01-26, 16:46

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I admit it, none of us saw this coming. I knew about ACTA a long time ago, but the media didn't even give it enough thought, and now, here we are. ACTA is like SOPA and PIPA's older and more twisted brother. Proof is that it's reached several countries already, and now Obama has developed a thing for it. Though the bill is already slithering its way through government after government, it's not too late to sign a petition, contact your congressman, etc.
If you want to show your hate to ACTA, and to Obama, shout out "F*** you, Obama! F*** you, ACTA!" full, uncensored, and capitalized. Try to make it look purdy too. If you would like to avoid strong language, do as I do.

SCREW YOU, OBAMA! SCREW YOU, ACTA!
Kimo Force
Kimo Force

Birthday : 1996-01-01

http://dodacademy.star-ac.org/

Back to top Go down

ACTA - Advanced Corporative Tech Assholes Empty Re: ACTA - Advanced Corporative Tech Assholes

Post  exiled_force 2012-01-31, 00:46

ACTA - Advanced Corporative Tech Assholes 9_secret_service

We are here. Someone used a swear word and the name of our president in the same sentence?

(just a joke...)
exiled_force
exiled_force

Back to top Go down