Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rare Ratios

4 posters

Go down

Rare Ratios  Empty Rare Ratios

Post  DarkChip89 2012-01-26, 17:27

I had bought a pack of Gen Force and was wanting to know what the ratios and or probabilities were for pulling rares and higher? Thanx!

DarkChip89

Back to top Go down

Rare Ratios  Empty Re: Rare Ratios

Post  MrJokster 2012-01-28, 01:00

Read the back of the pack. It's on there.
MrJokster
MrJokster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultimate lol 2012-01-28, 08:31

1 booster box contains on average (nothings solid):
5 Super
3 Ultra
1 Secret
0.5 ghost/ultimate

They removed the pull ratios form packs and boxes. This could indicate the boxes are more random then before.
I have seen boxes with more than 1 secret. I have seen boxes with none.

In short. you have less than 50% chance of getting a super or higher.
You increase those odds by looking at what people that bought packs before you pulled. (if they pull allot of good stuff you chances decrease, If they pull jank your chances increase)
Ultimate lol
Ultimate lol

Birthday : 1990-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  TyagoHexagon 2012-02-01, 18:14

The usual ratios of a Box (or 24 packs) are: 5 Supers (1/5 per pack), 2 Ultras (1/12 per pack), 1 Secret and 1 Ultimate (1/24 per pack each), and that happens like in 50% of every box. Ghosts are aproximatly 10% per box (or 1/240 per pack). Of course, you can get lucky and pull 2 Secrets by just buying 2 packs or you can get none. That depends on multiple factors, like if the packs were scaled (that means weight and selected to increse your chances of getting a rare cards, as they are heavier than commons), etc. My advice is to buy packs in bulk, like tins and special editions, or just buy a sealed box if you have the money to spend, to increase your chances of getting the cards you want and be sure that they weren't scaled. Oh, and the probability of getting a Super or higher in a pack is 3/8 or 37,5%. If you want to know who I got this numbers, I saw 71 box openings of boxes on YouTube and registered want they pulled, so I think my numbers are pretty close to reallity.
TyagoHexagon
TyagoHexagon

Birthday : 1996-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down