Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most horror and the hardest game you have faced in your gaming experience...

+11
T3RCX
CheyMcFly
kangtuji
S.S.A.
Tigger22190
MrJokster
Jesse
raidou
zekana
Badass_Bunny
plsgiveme500k
15 posters

Go down

The most horror and the hardest game you have faced in your gaming experience... Empty The most horror and the hardest game you have faced in your gaming experience...

Post  plsgiveme500k 2012-02-01, 23:12

For me, the Fatal Frames series is the most horror and the hardest game to know...The fatal frames series is different when compared to other horror game I know because most horror game is about killing zombie and monster, and those monster aren't respawn anymore if you kill it... but ghost is different, ghost spawning rate in this game is completely random which means it can appear anywhere and anytime, my miku died because I went afk about 5 minute and I was thought that I killed all ghost in that room...

This game series require a lot of courage, sharp reflex, skill on taking photo on ghost, and ghost tracking ability... Is not like everyone can play this game...

So... for you... what it the most horror and the hardest game you have faced in your gaming experience...?
plsgiveme500k
plsgiveme500k

Birthday : 1994-06-14

Back to top Go down

The most horror and the hardest game you have faced in your gaming experience... Empty Re: The most horror and the hardest game you have faced in your gaming experience...

Post  Badass_Bunny 2012-02-01, 23:15

Dark Souls

/Thread

Last edited by Badass_Bunny on 2012-02-01, 23:35; edited 1 time in total
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

The most horror and the hardest game you have faced in your gaming experience... Empty Re: The most horror and the hardest game you have faced in your gaming experience...

Post  zekana 2012-02-01, 23:23

Badass_Bunny wrote:Resident Evil 4
...RE4 is neither hard nor scary unless that is the joke?

strangely for me, it's minecraft. Even though it's not meant to be a scary game, it has all the makings of a good horror game.

You aren't the strongest thing in the world, you fear being out at night due to the numbers of undead, and you aren't even safe during the day with endermen and creepers.
You have to rely on making your own food, supplies, and weapons. How many horror games require you to make your own recources?

Bottom line, Minecraft has everything needed to be the best survival horror game ever. Just add in some mods of the weeping angels from doctor who and you got yourself some fear.
zekana
zekana

Birthday : 1991-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2012-02-01, 23:34

For some reason I thought it said most thrilling game...
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  raidou 2012-02-01, 23:36

its old but resident evil dogs made me jump in my chair the first time i saw them jumping through a window
raidou
raidou

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse 2012-02-02, 00:44

Same. The really old Resident Evil games used to scare me. PS1 ftw. My 8 year old brain could not comprehend the ceiling crushing me into the ground. ._.

As for the hardest game, I would have to say Super Mario....lmao... it used to piss me off more than it should have. World 8....fml.
Jesse
Jesse

Birthday : 1995-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  MrJokster 2012-02-02, 01:31

Ninja Gaiden (need I say more?) is hands down the hardest. The scariest so far is Dead Space 2. Try playing that alone in a dark room at one in the morning with surround sound on.
MrJokster
MrJokster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tigger22190 2012-02-02, 01:41

MrJokster wrote:Ninja Gaiden (need I say more?) is hands down the hardest. The scariest so far is Dead Space 2. Try playing that alone in a dark room at one in the morning with surround sound on.

I've done that. Didn't sleep straight for a week. But that game is epic.
Tigger22190
Tigger22190

Birthday : 1990-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-02, 02:39

love love love darksouls, its like the hardest game ever, and the deadspace games are pretty freakin scary
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2012-02-02, 02:44

game I never finished?

Prince of Persia I
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  CheyMcFly 2012-02-02, 02:46

Teletubies

The most horror and the hardest game you have faced in your gaming experience... JoEWo
CheyMcFly
CheyMcFly

Birthday : 1993-09-02

http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  T3RCX 2012-02-02, 04:15

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

You have no weapons.
T3RCX
T3RCX

Birthday : 1988-04-16

http://www.riddleofsteel.net

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2012-02-02, 04:20

Hardest game? I Wanna Be The Bushi. Never beat the second screen. Scariest game? Resistence 2, when your in the subway station and those grims are all around you and you cant see them till theyre on top of you? Scary as hell.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Birthday : 1992-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultimate lol 2012-02-02, 04:55

Hardest game instantly reminded me of this XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in6RZzdGki8
So funny.
Can't say anything about horror games as I hate the cheap scares.
I do know of a few good horror source mods though.
Nightmare house 2 is suppose to be really good.

Oh wait, I do have a best horror game, if I remind correctly Bioshock (2) was classified as horror. I love those games.
Ultimate lol
Ultimate lol

Birthday : 1990-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRiku 2012-02-02, 05:17

Resident Evil 2 game me a hard time and was pretty scary the first time I played it.

Mr. X busting through the wall when no music was playing made me jump out of my seat because I had no idea he would appear like that.

I was a kid when I first played the game.
DarkRiku
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Birthday : 1984-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  3E-hero neos 2012-02-02, 09:55

I never play horror/scary, it just bores me.

Hardest game I ever played(and didn't finish either), is Super Meat Boy. Seriously, wtf is wrong with that game. Oh and Mario games tend to be hard too, super annoying sometimes lol.
3E-hero neos
3E-hero neos

Birthday : 1995-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down