Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RareHunter's Deck Archieve - Ritual Deck

3 posters

Go down

RareHunter's Deck Archieve - Ritual Deck Empty RareHunter's Deck Archieve - Ritual Deck

Post  RareHunter 2012-02-02, 05:13

Inspired by the various Ritualist (Duelist that run Ritual deck) here, I wanted to try my hand at making my own. I'll be updating the gallery as much as possible.

Even though I consider myself an average deck builder (not in Rituals build), I'll try to fulfill requests I may get (specially that request Ritual). While it may not turn out as good as what was expected, you can be sure that I'll always give it a try.

You may netdeck, fix, comment and/or test any deck posted here. I don't mind unless u post your result while run these deck in this thread.

Paladin of White Dragon:
Demise & Garandolf:
Demise & Doozer:
Northwemko & Ruin:
Zorc is Carnival:
Elelemtal Mistress Doriado:

The Elite Four in Ritual

Anyway Demise along with Relinquished, Herald of Perfection and Evigishki Zeal Gigas are probably the best and most competitive Rituals in the game.

Herald of Perfection:
Relinquished:
Demise Gaia:
Zeal Gigas:

Last edited by RareHunter on 2012-02-16, 21:43; edited 6 times in total
RareHunter
RareHunter

Birthday : 1992-08-16

Back to top Go down

RareHunter's Deck Archieve - Ritual Deck Empty Re: RareHunter's Deck Archieve - Ritual Deck

Post  RareHunter 2012-02-02, 22:40

BUMP for updates
RareHunter
RareHunter

Back to top Go down

RareHunter's Deck Archieve - Ritual Deck Empty Re: RareHunter's Deck Archieve - Ritual Deck

Post  MrChillmatic 2012-02-03, 12:01

- Demise & Garandolf:

Solid deck. I like the idea of using Djinns here.

Maybe you should -2 Shield Crush, -1 Smashing Ground, -1 Ritual Cage, -1 Releaser for +1 Dark Eruption (way to get Raven to hand if need to be), +1 Burial from DD (get back the Djinns for more rituals), +1 Contract with the Abyss & +1 Dark Hole.

Also fill your extra deck, just in case you might need it.

- Northwemko & Ruin:

Seems odd pairing these two. The deck even seems kind of odd to be honest. Maybe you should consider playing a Magical Citadel version of the deck to protect Northwenko from destruction.

-1 Presider
-1 Cursechanter
+2 Releaser

-3 Thunder End Dragon
-1 Sonic Bird
-1 Senju
+1 Sangan
+3 Tour Guide

-3 Toon Table of Content
+3 Magical Citadel of Endymion (protects Northwenko from destruction)

- All the traps
+2 Mystical Space Typhoon
+1 Heavy Storm
+1 Dark Hole
+3 Reckless Greed
+2 Threatening Roar

Also fill your extra deck too.

- Demise & Doozer:

A little bit different from my build.

Well let's see. Uh, I'd suggest the following :

-1 Senju
+1 Sangan

-2 Great Maju Garzett
+2 Maxx C ? or +2 Effect Veiler

-1 Fissure
-1 Smashing Ground
-1 Contract with the Abyss
-1 Birthright
+1 Dark Hole
+1 Heavy Storm
+2 Swing of Memories or +1 Megamorph / +1 Swing of Memories

Add some Rank 4 xyz and synchros too.

- Demise & Ruin :

Wanted to try this one too. I'll suggest these changes :

-1 Sonic Bird
-2 Ritual Cage
-1 Birthright
-2 Seven Tools (or -3 Trap Stun)
+1 Sangan
+2 Effect Veiler
+2 Swing of Memories
+1 Heavy Storm
+1 Lightning Vortex (if you choose to remove the Trap Stun)

Fill your extra deck too.

- Herald of Perfection:

Decent deck. I prefer the Vanilla/Dark Factory variant that makes usre you have enough ammo for Herald's eff. Does Archlord Kristya give you good result here ?

- Relinquished:

Standard Piper Chaos deck. No real suggestion for the moment.

- Elemental Mistress Doriado:

Decent too, although Dorido decks may seem inconsistent b/c they need a lot of set-up to work.

I'd suggest Ritual Weapon (strenghten your Doriado), Terraforming (searches Village) but don't know what to take out.
MrChillmatic
MrChillmatic

Birthday : 1990-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Barricade 2012-02-03, 17:04

MrChill, i dont see how Magical Citadel protects Northwenko. all it does is Gain counters and takes a counter off if its about to be destroyed.
Barricade
Barricade

Birthday : 1995-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  RareHunter 2012-02-03, 22:15

- Demise & Garandolf:
too lazy to put some Xyz

- Northwemko & Ruin:

To be honest, the deck even seems kind of odd. I just take pic of this deck, post in here and delete from my decklist. Again with the extra, too lazy to put some Xyz

- Demise & Doozer:
Again, too lazy to put some Rank 4 xyz and synchros too.

- Demise & Ruin :

same as above

Demise, Herald of Perfection, Relinquished, Zealgigas still Elite Four for me Smile

Barricade wrote:MrChill, i dont see how Magical Citadel protects Northwenko. all it does is Gain counters and takes a counter off if its about to be destroyed.
Northwemko wrote:When this card is Ritual Summoned, select a number of face-up cards on the field (except this card), up to the number of monsters you used for the Ritual Summon. While any of the selected cards are face-up on the field, this card cannot be destroyed by card effects.
If Citadel on field, select Citadel by Northwemko's effect. The rest effect of Northwemko told ya
RareHunter
RareHunter

Back to top Go down

Post  MrChillmatic 2012-02-04, 06:19

Barricade wrote:MrChill, i dont see how Magical Citadel protects Northwenko. all it does is Gain counters and takes a counter off if its about to be destroyed.

Citadel can be a pain to destroy, especially if it has a decent number number of counters on it.

Citadel staying on the field would protect Northwemko from destruction effects.

I just noticed that It'll be better to mix Demise & Northwemko.
MrChillmatic
MrChillmatic

Birthday : 1990-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Barricade 2012-02-04, 18:01

I didnt see the rest of Northwemko's eff, i was thinking you guys ment the Citadel eff itself protected her.

And Demise / NorthW combo does make sense
Barricade
Barricade

Back to top Go down

Post  Barricade 2012-02-05, 12:05

Er, heres an Atempted Northwenko / Demise deck to add to here

https://imgur.com/DXR6E
Spoiler:
Pretty much used North / Ruin as a template for it
Barricade
Barricade

Back to top Go down

Post  RareHunter 2012-02-06, 02:17

BUMP for Updting Elite Four
RareHunter
RareHunter

Back to top Go down

Post  RareHunter 2012-02-06, 22:25

update gallery, Zorc updated
RareHunter
RareHunter

Back to top Go down

Post  RareHunter 2012-02-08, 09:53

MrChillmatic wrote:- Herald of Perfection:
Decent deck. I prefer the Vanilla/Dark Factory variant that makes usre you have enough ammo for Herald's eff. Does Archlord Kristya give you good result here?
the combination of "Archlord Kristya", "Herald of Perfection" and a "Royal Decree" can help me completely shut down any deck. Very Happy
RareHunter
RareHunter

Back to top Go down

Post  RareHunter 2012-02-16, 21:43

BUMP for UPDATE
RareHunter
RareHunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down