Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Think There Should Be A Tier Filter

5 posters

Go down

I Think There Should Be A Tier Filter Empty I Think There Should Be A Tier Filter

Post  thehumangod1 2012-02-03, 22:05

i think they're should be a "Same Tier" filter button, where after you click it, you only see people whose decks are in the same tier as yours. i think that would be a good way of allowing people who don't want to use 1st tier decks all the time, to win in rated. it could work like, if someone has a deck with more than 6 darkworld cards (meaning its probably a darkworld deck) then the system sees it as tier 1 and would filter out those people if you chose to

thehumangod1

Back to top Go down

I Think There Should Be A Tier Filter Empty Re: I Think There Should Be A Tier Filter

Post  Twilight Sparkle 2012-02-03, 22:10

I think there should not,

There is Duel Notes for a reason "No Darkworlds" (Unless we are talking about Rated)
If your playing in rated then suck it up? Your playing for points,
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Birthday : 1993-10-30

Back to top Go down

I Think There Should Be A Tier Filter Empty Re: I Think There Should Be A Tier Filter

Post  Tcbskater 2012-02-03, 22:11

thehumangod1 wrote:i think they're should be a "Same Tier" filter button, where after you click it, you only see people whose decks are in the same tier as yours. i think that would be a good way of allowing people who don't want to use 1st tier decks all the time, to win in rated. it could work like, if someone has a deck with more than 6 darkworld cards (meaning its probably a darkworld deck) then the system sees it as tier 1 and would filter out those people if you chose to

We don't even allow you to restrict Deck Types in Rated. Why in the world would a Tier filer be a logical idea?
Tcbskater
Tcbskater

Birthday : 1994-03-10

http://www.clocktowergaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post  thehumangod1 2012-02-03, 22:29

i don't see whats a bad idea about making it so you play against people with decks on the same level as yours, it would be a much better rating system anyway, that you're beating people with decks on your same level much better than the current system where the people with the highest ratings are just the people who chose to play tier 1 decks all the time and beat people who couldn't compete, i don't see anything wrong with my idea

thehumangod1

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero2Hero 2012-02-03, 23:12

Yes, because DN knows what tier your deck is by having a digital scanning or reading the name of your deck...

I have no idea where you came up with this |:
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Birthday : 1994-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Tcbskater 2012-02-03, 23:17

thehumangod1 wrote:i don't see whats a bad idea about making it so you play against people with decks on the same level as yours, it would be a much better rating system anyway, that you're beating people with decks on your same level much better than the current system where the people with the highest ratings are just the people who chose to play tier 1 decks all the time and beat people who couldn't compete, i don't see anything wrong with my idea

Do you get a Tier filter in locals, regionals, nationals, or any kind of real life Yu-Gi-Oh tournament setting? If not, you're not going to get it here in Rated.
Tcbskater
Tcbskater

Birthday : 1994-03-10

http://www.clocktowergaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lordofpoison 2012-02-04, 01:29

This is going to get rejected / already rejected first building something like this would take lot's of time.. and also I don't think the 6 dark world thing would work

lordofpoison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down