Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REAL punishment to Cheaters/Trolling/AFK Losers

4 posters

Go down

REAL punishment to Cheaters/Trolling/AFK Losers Empty REAL punishment to Cheaters/Trolling/AFK Losers

Post  xgamez003 2012-02-03, 23:41

In rated duels, when you are about to win a duel or ur opponent just dont like your duel, some noobs ussually start cheating or just go AFK to troll the winner and make him wait for an admin to arrive...

This have happened me more than 3 times in a day and lot of them just get a "warning" becouse the punishment tables only states a warning wich IS NOTHING...

I can bet every DN player have dealed with the noobs im talking about, and everyone knows an admin can take from 5 mins to 20 minutes!!!
Is it fair if a noob like this make you waste 20 minutes of your life just becouse HE DONT LIKE LOSING? NO isnt not.. and is it fair for you to lose 20 minutes of your life becouse of them and when the admin arrive he just make him "admit defeat" and cya? NO THATS NOT RIGHT...

This is a very ussual issue, that good players have to deal with and i think DN have to make HARD PUNISHMENTS to this type of "players" becouse whats a warning? NOTHING... if this keep like this THAT NOOBS WILL JUST MAKE THAT AGAIN AND AGAIN...

If you guys put a 1 day bann for that im sure this guys will stop doing that, im not saying IP bann, but a 1 day bann i think is a fair punishment for these type of losers...

Everyone have experienced this, and everyone know how annoying it is, and that this issue need to have a real punishment so these noobs will just stop doing this...

xgamez003

Back to top Go down

REAL punishment to Cheaters/Trolling/AFK Losers Empty Re: REAL punishment to Cheaters/Trolling/AFK Losers

Post  Zero2Hero 2012-02-03, 23:54

Warning on first offense, bans begin After that and increases with the more offensive the user has on his record.
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Birthday : 1994-01-10

Back to top Go down

REAL punishment to Cheaters/Trolling/AFK Losers Empty Re: REAL punishment to Cheaters/Trolling/AFK Losers

Post  lordofpoison 2012-02-04, 01:24

xgamez003 wrote:In rated duels, when you are about to win a duel or ur opponent just dont like your duel, some noobs ussually start cheating or just go AFK to troll the winner and make him wait for an admin to arrive...

This have happened me more than 3 times in a day and lot of them just get a "warning" becouse the punishment tables only states a warning wich IS NOTHING...

I can bet every DN player have dealed with the noobs im talking about, and everyone knows an admin can take from 5 mins to 20 minutes!!!
Is it fair if a noob like this make you waste 20 minutes of your life just becouse HE DONT LIKE LOSING? NO isnt not.. and is it fair for you to lose 20 minutes of your life becouse of them and when the admin arrive he just make him "admit defeat" and cya? NO THATS NOT RIGHT...

This is a very ussual issue, that good players have to deal with and i think DN have to make HARD PUNISHMENTS to this type of "players" becouse whats a warning? NOTHING... if this keep like this THAT NOOBS WILL JUST MAKE THAT AGAIN AND AGAIN...

If you guys put a 1 day bann for that im sure this guys will stop doing that, im not saying IP bann, but a 1 day bann i think is a fair punishment for these type of losers...

Everyone have experienced this, and everyone know how annoying it is, and that this issue need to have a real punishment so these noobs will just stop doing this...
I never get trolled AND i barley call an admin if its a small ruling I'll just pm one.. Also if your opp is AFK and u call an admin.. then try MULTITASKING like playing a video game or watching T.V. it'll make the wait for admins seem shorter Also every user desvrves one warning if players got banned without warning.. then they might not know what they did to deserve it thus resulting an overload in the BAN appeal section of this forum

lordofpoison

Back to top Go down

Post  Miror B. 2012-02-04, 11:32

xgamez003 wrote:This is a very ussual issue, that good players have to deal with and i think DN have to make HARD PUNISHMENTS to this type of "players" becouse whats a warning? NOTHING... if this keep like this THAT NOOBS WILL JUST MAKE THAT AGAIN AND AGAIN...
A warning is a second chance.
We record any and all warnings.
You only get one second chance.
If they keep doing it, they gonna get banned.
Miror B.
Miror B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down