Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rate my rock bounce troll.

2 posters

Go down

rate my rock bounce troll. Empty rate my rock bounce troll.

Post  Ballistixz 2012-02-04, 16:27

here's an oldschool deck i wanted to bring back from my highschool days. it actually works surprisingly good. i dont feel like making a deck list right now so ill just post a screenshot and summarize.

https://i.imgur.com/50O1k.jpg

the deck focuses on bouncing cards back to the hand/extra deck rather then destroying them. adding in thunder kings and koaki meiru cards makes it kinda anti meta as well. took forever to synchro a monster or summon ur boss monster to the deck? bounce. XYZ summoning ur zenmaines on first turn and think ur save? bounce and no eff. discarding ur cards so u can try to swarm field with ur dark worlds? bounce on top of having ur card discarded.

ive had so many ppl rage quit when facing this deck. they even go as far as trying to warning/judgmenting my flip summons. np, i can bounce my own card back to my hand and set it back down immediately after u warning/judgement it OR i can just let it go to grave to fuel megarock and gigantes. im safe regardless because of swords and my back row.

the MVP of this deck has to go to oredeal of the traveler. it is such a trolly card lawl. if had games where my opponent would sworm the entire field with monsters and had them all returned because they constantly guessed the wrong card in my hand. and if the atk goes through then NP, threatening roar/mirror force saves the day.

the main problem with this deck tho is its HEAVY reliance on my backrow. usually if they get heavy storm first turn i kinda auto lose, which is why heavy storm is not in this deck because i would be killing myself.

so any comments/suggestions to improve this deck?
Ballistixz
Ballistixz

Back to top Go down

rate my rock bounce troll. Empty Re: rate my rock bounce troll.

Post  T3RCX 2012-02-04, 17:58

Dark Bribe/The Huge Revolution is Over will help with backrow problems. Also, no Legendary Jujitsu Master?
T3RCX
T3RCX

Birthday : 1988-04-16

http://www.riddleofsteel.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ballistixz 2012-02-04, 18:04

need to find room for jujitsu master. i took out the 2 madusa worms for koaki meiru wall in an attempt to help with backrow. i might take out messenger of peace for dark bribe. messenger hurts me most of the time then help since i have alot of 1900 beaters in the deck. thoughts?
Ballistixz
Ballistixz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down