Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change Volume Level Option During Duels

2 posters

Go down

Change Volume Level Option During Duels Empty Change Volume Level Option During Duels

Post  Lemmon 2012-02-06, 21:07

I like to play with duel sounds to make sure I don't miss a play when I'm texting during my opponent's turn, when I'm listening to music, or if I have my head turned to talk with my friend. Plus, it's also a little reassuring. However, I like to listen to music when I duel and I do that through YouTube a lot. It gets hard to listen to music with the loud *END TURN* or *SETTING CARD SFX* blasting through. If I want to turn my music up, the sounds come through louder. Trust me, I'm a person who likes my music loud sometimes. Razz

I don't know if this would be a hard change to make, but other than annoying players, that is the ONE problem I have with this website. Can someone at least tell me if this is at all possible?

Thanks in advance!
Lemmon
Lemmon

Back to top Go down

Change Volume Level Option During Duels Empty Re: Change Volume Level Option During Duels

Post  Zero2Hero 2012-02-06, 21:14

Welcome to the forum, read stickies before posting anything
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/t3039-got-a-suggestion-we-might-have-heard-it-before
As you can see, it's undecided but a good chance it's a yes
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Birthday : 1994-01-10

Back to top Go down

Change Volume Level Option During Duels Empty Re: Change Volume Level Option During Duels

Post  Lemmon 2012-02-06, 21:35

Thanks a lot for the direction! It helped!
Lemmon
Lemmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down