Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm to old to be playing with little kids (and lolis).....

+4
Hilchry
nelynel12
Phoenix Wright
Yoh_komori
8 posters

Go down

I'm to old to be playing with little kids (and lolis)..... Empty I'm to old to be playing with little kids (and lolis).....

Post  Yoh_komori 2012-02-06, 22:46

title says it all, sort of. [YGOCARD]Hero Kid[/YGOCARD] control, it's somewhat unknown but it is very good, despite what it looks. I've been doing fairly well online and IRL with it, I just need some help fixing it up a bit more.

Here is the deck.

Current version
I'm to old to be playing with little kids (and lolis)..... AKt9f
OR
I'm to old to be playing with little kids (and lolis)..... 7RXiM

Possible version

(for those of you who can't see that)

2 fossil dyna
2 [YGOCARD]Psychic Commander[/YGOCARD]
3 maruading captain
3 [YGOCARD]Elder of the Six Samurai[/YGOCARD]
3 [YGOCARD]Hero Kid[/YGOCARD]
3 X saber pashuul

2 POD
2 MST
2 E-tele
1 [YGOCARD]Monster Reborn[/YGOCARD]
1 [YGOCARD]Dark Hole[/YGOCARD]
1 [YGOCARD]Heavy Storm[/YGOCARD]
1 pot of A.
1 [YGOCARD]Shien's Smoke Signal[/YGOCARD]
1 [YGOCARD]Reinforcement of the Army[/YGOCARD]

1 solemn J.
2 solemn W.
2 [YGOCARD]Fiendish Chain[/YGOCARD]
2 COTH
2 [YGOCARD]Safe Zone[/YGOCARD]
1 [YGOCARD]Grave of the Super Ancient Organism[/YGOCARD]
2 [YGOCARD]Reinforce Truth[/YGOCARD]

Extra is essentally

GGG x3
Naturia synchros x2
1 stardust
1 No. 17
1 [YGOCARD]Colossal Fighter[/YGOCARD]
1 No 96 Dark Mist
+ [YGOCARD]Drill Synchron[/YGOCARD](1) shien(1) and mistwurm(1)

OR

1 blackwing Zephyros the elite
2 [YGOCARD]Genex Ally Birdman[/YGOCARD]
2 [YGOCARD]Marauding Captain[/YGOCARD]
3 [YGOCARD]Elder of the Six Samurai[/YGOCARD]
2 [YGOCARD]Quillbolt Hedgehog[/YGOCARD]
1 [YGOCARD]Doppelwarrior[/YGOCARD]
3 [YGOCARD]Saambell the Summoner[/YGOCARD]
2 [YGOCARD]Kagemusha of the Six Samurai[/YGOCARD]
1 [YGOCARD]Plaguespreader Zombie[/YGOCARD]
3 [YGOCARD]Hero Kid[/YGOCARD]
1 X- saber Pashuul

1 Asceticisim of the six samurai
2 [YGOCARD]Mystical Space Typhoon[/YGOCARD]
2[YGOCARD]Shien's Smoke Signal[/YGOCARD]
1 [YGOCARD]Pot of Avarice[/YGOCARD]
1 [YGOCARD]Monster Reborn[/YGOCARD]
1 [YGOCARD]Mind Control[/YGOCARD]
1 [YGOCARD]Reinforcement of the Army[/YGOCARD]
1 [YGOCARD]Heavy Storm[/YGOCARD]
1 [YGOCARD]Dark Hole[/YGOCARD]

2 [YGOCARD]Fiendish Chain[/YGOCARD]
2 [YGOCARD]Safe Zone[/YGOCARD]
2 Call of the hauned
2 [YGOCARD]Reinforce Truth[/YGOCARD]

Extra is similar but runs
1 [YGOCARD]Mist Wurm[/YGOCARD]
1 colo
1 dust
1 BRD
1 barkion
1 brio
1 shi-en
1 beast
1 catastor
1 armory
1 utopia
1 leviathan
3 gachi gachi ( soon to be 2 and one dark mist)

I still want to maybe work up a side (as currently, the side is more deck ideas). Suggestions?

DECK UPDATE!

(old versions)
https://i.imgur.com/oTRPC.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/YewCC.jpg

for those unfamilliar with [YGOCARD]Hero Kid[/YGOCARD] control here is a breif explanation of it's main game plan.

Basic premise is to get hero kids out together via [YGOCARD]Reinforce Truth[/YGOCARD], reborn, colo, or maruading captain summoning in one, then the others follow. Ideally then you synch up to Nat beast(if you got pashuul or fullhemknight out before hand/ somehow) and make 1-2 to as many as 3 gachi gachi giantsu and wall behind nat beast being a huge pain in the @$$ while trolling field. Even better if you can later lock out backrow with a barkion while controling 1-2 Gachi gachi and the aforementioned nat beast. Nat beast+ a Gachi gachi can be a turn 1 move with protection so you can win like this form the get go.

It's essentially stall, but less fail and kind of funny to see happen.Would love to get creature swaps in here to make use of my little spare kids or such.

deck edit log: New list, new deck changes.Liking the thought of 2 SSS in my samurai engine and 2 e tele with 2 [YGOCARD]Psychic Commander[/YGOCARD] to speedly summon level 3 earths to churn out synchros.

Last edited by Yoh_komori on 2012-02-21, 01:23; edited 5 times in total
Yoh_komori
Yoh_komori

Back to top Go down

I'm to old to be playing with little kids (and lolis)..... Empty Re: I'm to old to be playing with little kids (and lolis).....

Post  Yoh_komori 2012-02-07, 17:16

Time for a bump, thoughts on my deck ideas?
Yoh_komori
Yoh_komori

Back to top Go down

I'm to old to be playing with little kids (and lolis)..... Empty Re: I'm to old to be playing with little kids (and lolis).....

Post  Yoh_komori 2012-02-07, 21:05

Early bump!
Yoh_komori
Yoh_komori

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2012-02-07, 21:22

In both decks, I find your lack of junk synchron disturbing
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoh_komori 2012-02-08, 02:16

Junk in deck one was proven to be useful, but lowered consistency in regards tot he main plan(GGG+ beast/ shien lock outs).

In deck 2 I tried it and while it worked, it did not offer much, though I will test it a gain to see if it was just bad luck.
Yoh_komori
Yoh_komori

Back to top Go down

Post  nelynel12 2012-02-08, 03:01

I don't like the fact that you play no max c or effect vieler. How do you expect to beat a good player that is playing a meta deck without no main deck support.
You should also play BLS.
nelynel12
nelynel12

Birthday : 1991-09-17

https://www.youtube.com/user/YourDuelingNetwork?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoh_komori 2012-02-08, 03:28

nelynel12 wrote:I don't like the fact that you play no max c or effect vieler. How do you expect to beat a good player that is playing a meta deck without no main deck support.
You should also play BLS.
In deck idea 1: if I had c I would main 2, veilers I side 3 now, but would prefer not to lose consistency by maining them. BLS while nice, in here is somewhat out of place.

I deck idea 2: BLS is in the process of being added, again no c's, veiler could be added mianed @2 but how?

ALso, I beat a meta players by forcing them to waste outs on my very easy turn one set ups. This deck can make a plant deck - 2-4 despite going into librarian plays.
Yoh_komori
Yoh_komori

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoh_komori 2012-02-08, 23:50

Early Bump.
Yoh_komori
Yoh_komori

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoh_komori 2012-02-13, 03:40

Time for a Bump.
Yoh_komori
Yoh_komori

Back to top Go down

Post  Hilchry 2012-02-13, 10:01

hmmm, put BLS there and maxx"c" would help you more
Hilchry
Hilchry

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceteruler2 2012-02-13, 11:24

Lol, when I read this topic's title in the "Recent Topics" dropdown, I thought it was some sort of bash on older players playing Yu-Gi-Oh!.

I was about to post a scathing comment about how you were "evidently too young to know the difference between 'to' and 'too'". Glad I read the whole thread xD

I've always found Hero Kid interesting, but pretty inconsistent. Can you give an example of how the deck has been working (like a hand or good play that you recently made with it); I might be able to help you out more then.
Ceteruler2
Ceteruler2

Birthday : 1994-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-02-13, 11:58

Very misleading Title. I thought this was gonna be a Tour Guide deck xd.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoh_komori 2012-02-13, 17:04

@ hilchry: I've already discussed BLS and C in prior posts. IF I add BLs it will be to build 2(the sambell build) and for what IDK. C could go in both but how is the question.

Ceteruler2 wrote:Lol, when I read this topic's title in the "Recent Topics" dropdown, I thought it was some sort of bash on older players playing Yu-Gi-Oh!.

I was about to post a scathing comment about how you were "evidently too young to know the difference between 'to' and 'too'". Glad I read the whole thread xD

I've always found Hero Kid interesting, but pretty inconsistent. Can you give an example of how the deck has been working (like a hand or good play that you recently made with it); I might be able to help you out more then.
LOL the title is more to intrigue people to come and read, but honestly it is a deck full of children old men(elder of the SS) and lolis(sablell, kinda) so it fits.

A good hand for the non sambell build would be Elder,murading C., a hero kid and safe zone. (you are going second if you can help it) SS elder, NS cptn, SS kid, SS kids, make GGG and a leviathen and set some stuffs.

Alternately, kagemusha/ pashuul instead of kid and you make shien and ideally a GGG if you can set it up( drawing reborn/ truth or the like) or opt for for making shien, knowing they WILL go for it if they can negate it, then make beast Or revive shien off reborn. Then next turn/ later turns go for colo and revive shien for more punishment.

it really depends on the hand and situation as to what a "good hand" is. That said, the above for build 1 are common ones. the sambell decks are far more complex and far less easy to discren "good" from "bad". they are more "am I set up enough for play X, or not?" vs "I have resources for play Y" kind of hands.

@ Adept VantageSP: Not really, considering kid control is also known as "I'm too old to be playign with kids little kids/children" from lists I've seen.
Yoh_komori
Yoh_komori

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyZekrom 2012-02-13, 17:27

Lol...just...LOL. I love the way ya spit up in meta's face bringing back a death card barely never used and using it with Troll purposes, ya deserve a trophy, a big one. Leaving the adulation, looks pretty consistent (even without the Maxx C. Guys, that card DOESN'T need to be in any deck, same with BLS) for beaing a staller, or a deck with trolling purposes. The only thing is: isn't pachy contra-producent? since it can only be summoned when ya're done with all your special summonition and things...just askin'
GreyZekrom
GreyZekrom

Birthday : 1997-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceteruler2 2012-02-13, 17:37

Hmmm, no Zenmaines? With all the LV 3s, you could make it easily if need be.
Ceteruler2
Ceteruler2

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoh_komori 2012-02-14, 10:51

GreyZekrom wrote:Lol...just...LOL. I love the way ya spit up in meta's face bringing back a death card barely never used and using it with Troll purposes, ya deserve a trophy, a big one. Leaving the adulation, looks pretty consistent (even without the Maxx C. Guys, that card DOESN'T need to be in any deck, same with BLS) for beaing a staller, or a deck with trolling purposes. The only thing is: isn't pachy contra-producent? since it can only be summoned when ya're done with all your special summonition and things...just askin'
Do you mean shi-en( cause you said barely NEVER I am confused as to what death card I brought back)? I use pachy as a psuedo dark hole and as a platform before Or after to stall and build a working combo. If I am down and they are synching it up/exceeding my patience level, I set a pachy and let them ram it. I save chains for dust or trias in those examples, as they can potentially subvert pachy and stop him or get rid of him without issue.

I can also summon pachy AFTER I get going, so I keep them down while holding my field. safe-zoned pachy+ shien with a beast/ barkion is a REAL pain to move around, as they need like 4 cards before they can kill the safe zone pachy, then they need 2 MORE to dispatch the synchros, + (usually) a GGG. It's a really bad thing for the opponent if I get some backrow with a hand like elder+ ascetisim, with maruading and a Kid, and like a chain and a coth/zone or reborn and a trap.( leaves you a def pos kid, GGG and a 2900 shien. That $h!t is HARD to live with Razz) Openings like that tend to make game within 2-4 turns unless they god-handed hole+ heavy with some set up that can outsize shien/ dispatch GGG without issue.

@ ceteruler2: If I had one I'd deck it, but I don't so I cant(IRL). You are right though, it's defensive might is EXACTLY what this deck needs.
Yoh_komori
Yoh_komori

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceteruler2 2012-02-14, 10:57

I think Zekrom was talking about Hero Kid when he said "death card", Yoh. That card was basically deemed bad when it CAME OUT (although I always thought that it had potential), and almost no one used it. So using it in a (no offense) troll-type deck that locks your opponent down is impressive, that's what he's saying (I think).

And yeah, I understand about not having it IRL; supply and demand, man, supply and demand. Well if need be, you can always just test it on DN and proxy it IRL (if possible; I know you can't proxy in tourneys and such).
Ceteruler2
Ceteruler2

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoh_komori 2012-02-14, 11:13

Ceteruler2 wrote:I think Zekrom was talking about Hero Kid when he said "death card", Yoh. That card was basically deemed bad when it CAME OUT (although I always thought that it had potential), and almost no one used it. So using it in a (no offense) troll-type deck that locks your opponent down is impressive, that's what he's saying (I think).

And yeah, I understand about not having it IRL; supply and demand, man, supply and demand. Well if need be, you can always just test it on DN and proxy it IRL (if possible; I know you can't proxy in tourneys and such).
OH, okay I took "death card" as a card that kinda spelled game for most of 2 formats(LSS "Low-life,Sack-sucking, Samurais")

If he's talkin' about kid, then this is normal for me. I've been running a Egg turbo build this format as my main deck and I main 1 dragons mirror and 1 blue-eyes shining, and I have OTK with it (avarage attack 4600-5100~) 186 times online and off, (offline about 78 of those, online the rest. DN is an easy place to troll people with the shining dragon).

I've always ran the cards people thought were garbage. I am a expert in that sort of thing. hell, when DW came out originally I built a minar,elephant statue,eletrice snake deck JUST to piss off dark world players. Being a troll for lols is my thing Razz

With that said, I can and do play decks that are not trolly, (GB, hero beat, dragons, ect...) I just tend to get bard and look for ways to be a troll running them.

Speaking of which, check the update to build one, set up my current side, and need advice on how to fit the last to cards to the right, into the main. MAN am I stupid for forgetting THAT trap.
Yoh_komori
Yoh_komori

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceteruler2 2012-02-14, 12:44

You could try dropping 1 Reinforce Truth for a Grave of the Super Ancient Organism...
Ceteruler2
Ceteruler2

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoh_komori 2012-02-14, 14:22

I can try that, but truth is kinda the glue in this as its such a versatile card. could be a defensive wall, or a summon swarm after hole/heavy, makes instant kids, easy XYZ setup, access to a tuner and so on.

I'll ponder that though, as even 1 grave could do IMO.
Yoh_komori
Yoh_komori

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceteruler2 2012-02-14, 14:51

I see what you mean...How about 1 Safe Zone?
Ceteruler2
Ceteruler2

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoh_komori 2012-02-14, 15:10

Ceteruler2 wrote:I see what you mean...How about 1 Safe Zone?
Nah, I will opt for just one organism for now, till I know it works(even though I am almost certain it will) then I will add if need be.
Yoh_komori
Yoh_komori

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoh_komori 2012-02-15, 05:15

Bump, thoughts on the current build?
Yoh_komori
Yoh_komori

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoh_komori 2012-02-15, 14:56

Bump, suggestions?
Yoh_komori
Yoh_komori

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceteruler2 2012-02-15, 15:07

Hmmm, you could try dropping 1 Call of the Haunted for Spirit Reaper. It can be great stall against big monsters that can't deal with it.
Ceteruler2
Ceteruler2

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoh_komori 2012-02-15, 15:09

Safezone is technically my reaper. I'll test it but IMO the monster line(sans drillwarrior) is just about set in stone.
Yoh_komori
Yoh_komori

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoh_komori 2012-02-16, 11:57

time for a bump.
Yoh_komori
Yoh_komori

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoh_komori 2012-02-17, 10:22

DECK UPDATED!
Yoh_komori
Yoh_komori

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoh_komori 2012-02-21, 01:23

Deck updateed.

Man this is fun to do!

I'm to old to be playing with little kids (and lolis)..... JbMzg

elder FTW
Yoh_komori
Yoh_komori

Back to top Go down

Post  !zero! 2012-02-21, 01:50

1st deck needs a high hitter like bls and i cant tell is ur trying to anti or buy time with that deck

2nd junk w would boost the deck +10and d.a.d bls for that otk we love so much other than that looks good
!zero!
!zero!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoh_komori 2012-02-21, 01:56

Deck 1's beaters are NAT beast/barkion and Shi-en/ the odd colo. I really don't need BLS he's been tried(see the deck logs). Smile
If I added back a beater It would likely be gaia plate, the earth giant(using the 2 spent dyna to summon it). as it gives my weenies a chance to actually kill stuff in head on collissions after a GGG or 2 is in play.

the deck is desigened for control, so there is an element of buying time, but mostly I just want to gum the opponents field up and negate the phuckolla out of them, as shi-en, and the NAT synchros are devilishly easy to drop in build 1.

Hyopthetically speaking how would you add junk+ DAD/bls into build 2 without dropping the saambell hero aspect?
Yoh_komori
Yoh_komori

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoh_komori 2012-02-21, 19:15

Time for a bump.
Yoh_komori
Yoh_komori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down