Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Tutor" forum/thread

4 posters

Go down

"Tutor" forum/thread Empty "Tutor" forum/thread

Post  sagax06 2012-02-07, 18:08

Well I just thought of this but what if we had a dn tutor system? Say we make a thread/forum for it. Then people can post and test to see if they want to become a tutor. People who want to get trained by the tutor can then pm them, and they are allowed to decline it if they'd like.Overall i think this could help players who are trying to get into/better at the game and give some people with some free time to help out some people. Whatdya guys think?
sagax06
sagax06

Birthday : 1996-08-31

Back to top Go down

"Tutor" forum/thread Empty Re: "Tutor" forum/thread

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2012-02-07, 18:54

On top of all the work the current administrators and forum staff do I don't think that this would be fair to lump it onto them as well. Yes, it is difficult to learn yugioh if you are new, but the best way to do this is to read articles and play the game for yourself.

In order to be a tutor you would have to be very skilled and have a vast knowledge of the game and currently the best way to show that is through the admin exam.
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Birthday : 1991-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post  sagax06 2012-02-07, 19:05

The Detonator wrote:On top of all the work the current administrators and forum staff do I don't think that this would be fair to lump it onto them as well. Yes, it is difficult to learn yugioh if you are new, but the best way to do this is to read articles and play the game for yourself.

In order to be a tutor you would have to be very skilled and have a vast knowledge of the game and currently the best way to show that is through the admin exam.

I'm sorry if that would cause extra work, but it would mostly be tutors and trainees who are using the thread just to find each other. Also IMO, the DN admin test was POORLY worded. But besides that, I don't think the tutor test would have to be as intense as the admins test either. But thats just me. That or they can be a forum for where users can make "unofficial" events like this, as well as events other then tournaments. But idk my idea was very rough haha xD.
sagax06
sagax06

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero2Hero 2012-02-07, 19:07

Not that anyone can stop you from making a Tutor Thread and having Members teach others. Doesn't really matter whether it's official or not as long as the member learns how to play.
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Birthday : 1994-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2012-02-07, 19:14

The admin test is not poorly worded. Its factual statements you need to validate. All the terminology is yugioh terminology straight from the rulebook. You should be very familiar with this wording.
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Birthday : 1991-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post  sagax06 2012-02-07, 19:17

The Detonator wrote:The admin test is not poorly worded. Its factual statements you need to validate. All the terminology is yugioh terminology straight from the rulebook. You should be very familiar with this wording.
well w/e you say haha xD. Then..where would I make this thread xD.
sagax06
sagax06

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRiku 2012-02-07, 22:39

How about General Support area of the forum.
DarkRiku
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Birthday : 1984-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down