Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I found no more fun and joy to dueling anymore...

+2
3E-hero neos
plsgiveme500k
6 posters

Go down

I found no more fun and joy to dueling anymore... Empty I found no more fun and joy to dueling anymore...

Post  plsgiveme500k 2012-02-09, 12:30

I found no more fun to keep dueling under a format that most of people never learn independant from using simple minded staple card like dark hole, torrential, book of moon, mind control, trap dust shoot which is require no skill to play because their effect is too... simple... and no cost is require to use it... and Konami will eventually release a monster that will overpowered Quasar completely just like Neo Galaxy Eye Photon Dragon... Because of this... I take several day to think about whether I should to quit YGO or not... so I decide to quit and play DotA... a game require skill and it is balance overall unlike YGO... I tired of many people address themselves a "pro" when using some top tier deck which contain simple minded staple card as well... and also... I can see Quasar will get trashed easily by overpowered monster that will release in the future of YGO... I will return to YGO if Konami decided to make a format where no meta, anti meta, simple minded staple card exist... and all people have to make their own deck in this format... but this will never happen because konami make money by selling thousand amount of broken card which mean I will never come back...

Anyway... I will still say thank you to everyone who helped me when I am get stuck in DN... And last thing... this is not a rage thread... hope you won't get mad from what I said above because I take several day to think before I write this which mean I wrote this under a conscious status but not under rage... Farewell... my YGO gaming life...
plsgiveme500k
plsgiveme500k

Birthday : 1994-06-14

Back to top Go down

I found no more fun and joy to dueling anymore... Empty Re: I found no more fun and joy to dueling anymore...

Post  3E-hero neos 2012-02-09, 17:12

You're quitting because of top tier decks, staple cards and people calling themselves pro for netdecking(those people are quite funny actually..)?

Anyway farewell bro, sad to see a good member leave, have fun doing whatever you're going to do next!

3E-hero neos
3E-hero neos

Birthday : 1995-06-08

Back to top Go down

I found no more fun and joy to dueling anymore... Empty Re: I found no more fun and joy to dueling anymore...

Post  CheyMcFly 2012-02-09, 17:36

if you play DOTA you sohuld play LoL(league of legends) ^___^
also sorry about you not having fun dueling :\ I still find it entertaining
CheyMcFly
CheyMcFly

Birthday : 1993-09-02

http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Barricade 2012-02-10, 07:25

-Saluting-
Goodbye Comrade.

Also you should hit that 340 post mark, or 350 before you go, just to leave a good number.
Barricade
Barricade

Birthday : 1995-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2012-02-10, 08:08

plsgiveme500k wrote:I found no more fun to keep dueling under a format that most of people never learn independant from using simple minded staple card like dark hole, torrential, book of moon, mind control, trap dust shoot which is require no skill to play because their effect is too... simple... and no cost is require to use it... and Konami will eventually release a monster that will overpowered Quasar completely just like Neo Galaxy Eye Photon Dragon... Because of this... I take several day to think about whether I should to quit YGO or not... so I decide to quit and play DotA... a game require skill and it is balance overall unlike YGO... I tired of many people address themselves a "pro" when using some top tier deck which contain simple minded staple card as well... and also... I can see Quasar will get trashed easily by overpowered monster that will release in the future of YGO... I will return to YGO if Konami decided to make a format where no meta, anti meta, simple minded staple card exist... and all people have to make their own deck in this format... but this will never happen because konami make money by selling thousand amount of broken card which mean I will never come back...

Anyway... I will still say thank you to everyone who helped me when I am get stuck in DN... And last thing... this is not a rage thread... hope you won't get mad from what I said above because I take several day to think before I write this which mean I wrote this under a conscious status but not under rage... Farewell... my YGO gaming life...

I found no more fun and joy to dueling anymore... Sad-i-know-that-feel-bro
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  MrChillmatic 2012-02-10, 08:20

Eh. Whatever you want breh.

I think your reasons are weak but that's up to you.

Good luck and take care.
MrChillmatic
MrChillmatic

Birthday : 1990-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down