Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im new and need lots of help! First of all why wont DN work for me?

3 posters

Go down

Im new and need lots of help! First of all why wont DN work for me? Empty Im new and need lots of help! First of all why wont DN work for me?

Post  steelswarmdude122 2012-02-11, 19:29

Hello, I just joined this forum today. Mostly because I need help!

I am using a yahoo email account which most people say always works for DN but when I clicked the word "here" to accept the confirmation email it wouldn't let me on DN and it kept saying I didn't accept the confirmation email! I resent 6 times and accepted each one but it wont work! Is there any way I can get on DN without making a new email? Sad
steelswarmdude122
steelswarmdude122

Back to top Go down

Im new and need lots of help! First of all why wont DN work for me? Empty Re: Im new and need lots of help! First of all why wont DN work for me?

Post  MrChillmatic 2012-02-12, 02:19

Welcome. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here Wink

For your problem : Did you check your E-mail for the confirmation mail ? It may have been sent to spam althought that would be quite unlikely.

If it's not the case and you still have a problem, PM an admin.
MrChillmatic
MrChillmatic

Birthday : 1990-01-09

Back to top Go down

Im new and need lots of help! First of all why wont DN work for me? Empty Re: Im new and need lots of help! First of all why wont DN work for me?

Post  steelswarmdude122 2012-02-12, 08:46

MrChillmatic wrote:Welcome. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here Wink

For your problem : Did you check your E-mail for the confirmation mail ? It may have been sent to spam althought that would be quite unlikely.

If it's not the case and you still have a problem, PM an admin.

I clicked the word "here" in the confirmation email 50 times Crying or Very sad

But today I miraculously was let on DN. my DN username is n00btub3r
steelswarmdude122
steelswarmdude122

Back to top Go down

Post  Shooting Quasar Dragon 2012-02-12, 08:47

You should make a G-mail account. Gmail works WAY better and its less likely to fail.
Shooting Quasar Dragon
Shooting Quasar Dragon

Birthday : 1992-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down