Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone actually look at these...? whatever, hi everyone!

+2
S.S.A.
DyceMan
6 posters

Go down

Does anyone actually look at these...? whatever, hi everyone! Empty Does anyone actually look at these...? whatever, hi everyone!

Post  DyceMan 2012-02-16, 19:33

I'm the DyceMan. or just Dyce for short and I'm a fan of ZeXal. if you're not, please don't voice your opinion around me. I get enough about how much ZeXal "sucks" outside the internet, I don't need it here. Thank you in advance.

...and yes, I'm aware that the internet is where people go to complain.

Now that that's out of the way, I guess I should talk about myself or something.
let's see... outside of Yu-gi-oh! (obviously) I like to skateboard, play video games and write novels.... well, A novel but whatever, details, am I right?

that's about it, so I hope we can all be cool and be friends.

see ya!
DyceMan
DyceMan

Birthday : 1993-06-22

Back to top Go down

Does anyone actually look at these...? whatever, hi everyone! Empty Re: Does anyone actually look at these...? whatever, hi everyone!

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-16, 19:42

welcome to the madhouse!
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Does anyone actually look at these...? whatever, hi everyone! Empty Holy Shit!

Post  DyceMan 2012-02-16, 19:52

People DO actually look at these! and reply to them to! Very Happy
DyceMan
DyceMan

Birthday : 1993-06-22

Back to top Go down

Does anyone actually look at these...? whatever, hi everyone! Empty Re: Does anyone actually look at these...? whatever, hi everyone!

Post  MaiValentine93 2012-02-16, 19:55

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay! x
MaiValentine93
MaiValentine93

Birthday : 1993-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinichi K. 2012-02-16, 20:03

ZeXal? ZeXal su- superspecialawesome!!

A welcome from me too, why not! Have fun around.
Shinichi K.
Shinichi K.
Detective
Detective

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-17, 02:17

Everyone always looks at these! Enjoy your stay at DN!
Cheren
Cheren

Birthday : 1999-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Phraxure 2012-02-17, 12:36

Welcome, have a great time here! And ZeXal is awessssssssssssome! I don't see why people hate it so much, yeah it's a bit flimsy but imo it has the best plot out of all the YGOs. The tag duel with Yuma and Kaito vs III and IV was just awesome too.
Phraxure
Phraxure

Birthday : 1997-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum