Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PWN] Ponies Gonna Pwn recruitment topic (currently closed... sort of)

+14
ammar 2000
DuelKing
RayquazaTheKip
DefiniteOtaku
JackieFoxDude
S.S.A.
sagax06
PaladinOfChaos
GreyZekrom
itsjustjosh
Shaden
Twilight Sparkle
MK_ultra
Cheren
18 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[PWN] Ponies Gonna Pwn recruitment topic (currently closed... sort of) - Page 2 Empty Re: [PWN] Ponies Gonna Pwn recruitment topic (currently closed... sort of)

Post  Cheren 2012-02-20, 03:01

Lol! That's a lot of creative decks! Seems to me we have a deck builder in teh house..
Anyways, here's some decks I run, if you wanna know:
Plants (dead ones), Sams, Wind up loop, Inzectors, Dino Wabbitz, Darkworlds, Twilight, Chaos Photon, Rabbit Billy (lol). I have many others, I can't remember them all xD

Yes, you can enter. But you don't wanna join? :O
Cheren
Cheren

Birthday : 1999-03-03

Back to top Go down

[PWN] Ponies Gonna Pwn recruitment topic (currently closed... sort of) - Page 2 Empty Re: [PWN] Ponies Gonna Pwn recruitment topic (currently closed... sort of)

Post  Cheren 2012-02-20, 03:05

Oh wait, I think you meant if you could enter AW xD
Scared me for a min there lol.

Stiiiiiil recruiting
Cheren
Cheren

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyZekrom 2012-02-20, 03:15

Cheren wrote:Lol! That's a lot of creative decks! Seems to me we have a deck builder in teh house..
Anyways, here's some decks I run, if you wanna know:
Plants (dead ones), Sams, Wind up loop, Inzectors, Dino Wabbitz, Darkworlds, Twilight, Chaos Photon, Rabbit Billy (lol). I have many others, I can't remember them all xD

Yes, you can enter. But you don't wanna join? :O

I wanna be in this team, not in nordics thing. And yeah, I'm a deck builder, I usually make funtional decks with creative things that can pwns meta (Still working in a way to kill inzektors other than safe zoned white dragon ninja). MY dragon simorgh is even faster than LS being able to have 3 3k attacker in first turn (LS just can't do that).
GreyZekrom
GreyZekrom

Birthday : 1997-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-20, 03:18

I can't find a good counter to Inzectors, nor can I run them; they're kinda complicated. But Sams > Inzectors
Cheren
Cheren

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyZekrom 2012-02-20, 03:25

Cheren wrote:I can't find a good counter to Inzectors, nor can I run them; they're kinda complicated. But Sams > Inzectors

The problem with inzektors is that they gain power destroying your cards so in order to kill 'em ya should:

*Have indestructible mosnters, such as white dragon ninja with safe zone
*Have a deck that gains incredible power when your opp destroys your mosnters (meklords+yubel+interplanetarypurplythorny dragon should be an epic win in this case)
*Or just not summoning anything, but that would kill you in at least 5 turns
GreyZekrom
GreyZekrom

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-20, 03:29

GreyZekrom wrote:
Cheren wrote:I can't find a good counter to Inzectors, nor can I run them; they're kinda complicated. But Sams > Inzectors

[color=orange] The problem with inzektors is that they gain power destroying your cards so in order to kill 'em ya should:

*Have a deck that gains incredible power when your opp destroys your mosnters (meklords+yubel+interplanetarypurplythorny dragon should be an epic win in this case)
Or you could use cards that negate destruction, such as Starlight Road or Stardust. But yeah, I think Yubel could counter them... Very Happy
Cheren
Cheren

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyZekrom 2012-02-20, 03:41

Cheren wrote:
GreyZekrom wrote:

[color=orange] The problem with inzektors is that they gain power destroying your cards so in order to kill 'em ya should:

Or you could use cards that negate destruction, such as Starlight Road or Stardust. But yeah, I think Yubel could counter them... Very Happy

Inzektors kills one for one, so starlight is nearly useless. The problem with yubel is that inzektors kills 4 in a row and yubel only stands 2 hits, but with the interplanetay thingie and meklord emperors plus meklord fortress ya have something in the field before the disaster, and since inzektors maximum beater is 2500 Meklords can kill 'em easily

GreyZekrom
GreyZekrom

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-20, 03:45

GreyZekrom wrote:
Cheren wrote:
GreyZekrom wrote:

Inzektors kills one for one, so starlight is nearly useless. The problem with yubel is that inzektors kills 4 in a row and yubel only stands 2 hits, but with the interplanetay thingie and meklord emperors plus meklord fortress ya have something in the field before the disaster, and since inzektors maximum beater is 2500 Meklords can kill 'em easily

I was hoping you would see my mistake.
It seems it is time for me to make my antimeta deck now. Smile
Cheren
Cheren

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyZekrom 2012-02-20, 04:11

Cheren wrote:
GreyZekrom wrote:
Cheren wrote:
GreyZekrom wrote:

I was hoping you would see my mistake.
It seems it is time for me to make my antimeta deck now. Smile

I was working on an anti-meta blackwing but it needs time. For now I only have macro city and perfect counter and both of 'em can't deal inzektors
GreyZekrom
GreyZekrom

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-20, 04:13

This is kinda off topic, but what deck do you normally use in wars?
Cheren
Cheren

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyZekrom 2012-02-20, 04:15

Cheren wrote:This is kinda off topic, but what deck do you normally use in wars?

I like my disaster simorgh 'cause is awesomily fast and a good beater, but despite the circunstances I can use gladiator virus as beater, macro city as anti-meta and perfect counter as anti-everyshi*t
GreyZekrom
GreyZekrom

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-20, 04:18

Hmm. Interesting choice. I used to use plants, but banlist makes me use sams, sometimes wind up
Cheren
Cheren

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyZekrom 2012-02-20, 04:23

Cheren wrote:Hmm. Interesting choice. I used to use plants, but banlist makes me use sams, sometimes wind up

Banlist didn't affect my decks, just a little change in perfect counter's side to remove earth and add skengel...and in machina take out one ultimate offering and add chain summoning. As ya can see, I don't use tier 1-0 decks, but my decks can deal with those guys if working hardly, that's how I like to play
GreyZekrom
GreyZekrom

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-20, 04:25

You really are good at making decks, then. xD
Cheren
Cheren

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-20, 15:21

UPDATE

PaladinOfChaos in

Stiiiiil recruiting!
Cheren
Cheren

Back to top Go down

Post  MK_ultra 2012-02-20, 19:07

Hey now srry i havent been on in a while but im still a god deck builder i built some noob a good infernity deck out of the kindness of my heart also if you want to join ill b dueling at like 6 my time god i hope konami doesnt kill my agent if they d i made a backup deck that cant get hit o the humanity
MK_ultra
MK_ultra

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-20, 19:11

Ok.

Tested Paladin, he's in.

Seems our teams gonna have a wide variety of decks. Very Happy
Cheren
Cheren

Back to top Go down

Post  MK_ultra 2012-02-20, 19:12

O yea u ever c a chaos puddle darklord its shenanigans
MK_ultra
MK_ultra

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-20, 19:59

UPDATE

PaladinOfChaos Removed
Cheren
Cheren

Back to top Go down

Post  MK_ultra 2012-02-20, 20:06

Aw paladin y u no stay on ah well paladin is notoriously inactive
MK_ultra
MK_ultra

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-20, 20:14

[PWN] Ponies Gonna Pwn recruitment topic (currently closed... sort of) - Page 2 RlbVH
[PWN] Ponies Gonna Pwn recruitment topic (currently closed... sort of) - Page 2 UvI4I
[PWN] Ponies Gonna Pwn recruitment topic (currently closed... sort of) - Page 2 OZnMd
Those are the images, Paladin is in again.
Cheren
Cheren

Back to top Go down

Post  MK_ultra 2012-02-20, 20:17

O ok i thought he quit damn youre six sam went i quit plus y u no run consecrated and shadow imprision
MK_ultra
MK_ultra

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-20, 20:22

Next duel:
[PWN] Ponies Gonna Pwn recruitment topic (currently closed... sort of) - Page 2 IUhS9
[PWN] Ponies Gonna Pwn recruitment topic (currently closed... sort of) - Page 2 CguTj
Cheren
Cheren

Back to top Go down

Post  MK_ultra 2012-02-20, 20:26

Ok then game 3 how did he win that also what blackwing variation is that deck
MK_ultra
MK_ultra

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-20, 20:27

Had to go, next update tomorrow

Also, I have no idea. Hurry Chris post what Blackwinga Variant you use! :/
Cheren
Cheren

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-20, 20:30

:DDDDDD

My Samurai are 12-1! It looks pretty good even with only 1 SSS
Cheren
Cheren

Back to top Go down

Post  MK_ultra 2012-02-20, 20:31

Ok dont c how its competitive against youre ycs guadalahara six sam but whatev if it aint broken dont fix it
MK_ultra
MK_ultra

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-20, 20:35

Uhhhhhh what is Guadalara or whatever? O.o
Btw, I was going a little easy so I could inspect his deck. Smile
Cheren
Cheren

Back to top Go down

Post  MK_ultra 2012-02-20, 20:37

Ok and guadalahara is wheere the most recent ycs was and six sam on it im amazed u didnt know or netdeck that i have a guadalhara deck its good
MK_ultra
MK_ultra

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-20, 20:39

Oh. I thought Guadalara was like a avocado or something xD
Cheren
Cheren

Back to top Go down

Post  PaladinOfChaos 2012-02-20, 20:41

I don't know what variant... But I can join, correct? Anyways decks I run:
-Plants (or I did >.>)
-Sams (kinda gave up on 'em though)
-Blackwings (dese gaiz is da bowss :3)
-Cyberdarkness (this used to be top tier lol)
-Sacred Xyz (surpisingly good o.o)
-Dragunity (I think they'll be back next format...)
-Verz (Oh gawd I love these gaiz)
-Synchro Agents (for another week)
-Turtle Penguins (I love Billy Decks... This deck is great at bouncing and [not as much] Xyz summoning...)
Ok... So to sum up this post:
i can has join pl0x? thx bai

EDIT:
@Cheren: Suuuure you were going easy... >.>
I've never known you to go easy before, not even when I first started again :p
PaladinOfChaos
PaladinOfChaos

Birthday : 1999-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post  MK_ultra 2012-02-20, 20:43

Idk cheren is paladin good and y u give up on agent it can still work
MK_ultra
MK_ultra

Back to top Go down

Post  PaladinOfChaos 2012-02-20, 20:45

Why did I give up Agents? Because isn't Venus getting limited? Oh, and I kinda made it as a fun deck Razz
PaladinOfChaos
PaladinOfChaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-20, 20:46

Yes, he's good.

I never really used agents before, actually. Used Plants and Sams a lot tho.
Cheren
Cheren

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-20, 20:46

Btw, it's earth that's getting limited, not Venus -.-
Cheren
Cheren

Back to top Go down

Post  PaladinOfChaos 2012-02-20, 20:48

Oh lol... My bad Razz So, just to clarify, I am on the team, correct?
PaladinOfChaos
PaladinOfChaos

Back to top Go down

Post  MK_ultra 2012-02-20, 20:49

Yes u r
MK_ultra
MK_ultra

Back to top Go down

Post  PaladinOfChaos 2012-02-20, 20:51

Ok thanks... Very Happy
PaladinOfChaos
PaladinOfChaos

Back to top Go down

Post  MK_ultra 2012-02-20, 20:59

More the marier if u ask me and venus getting hit isnt huge earth is the trump card and sadly thats what they hit
MK_ultra
MK_ultra

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-20, 21:02

We need at Least 2 more peeps
Cheren
Cheren

Back to top Go down

Post  MK_ultra 2012-02-20, 21:08

personally id say 3 for sub but thats just me
MK_ultra
MK_ultra

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-20, 21:14

Umm... Ok. 9 spots left!
Cheren
Cheren

Back to top Go down

Post  MK_ultra 2012-02-20, 21:17

no as in we need 3 more perople 2 to fill out 6 then 1 for a sub spot in a war...
MK_ultra
MK_ultra

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-20, 21:18

Yes... I knew that. .-.
Cheren
Cheren

Back to top Go down

Post  MK_ultra 2012-02-20, 21:23

ok gaws also i have a darklord deck u might like im duelin now come check it out
MK_ultra
MK_ultra

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-20, 21:24

I can't. D: I'm on mah iPod but could you take a screenshot so I can see it? Very Happy
Cheren
Cheren

Back to top Go down

Post  MK_ultra 2012-02-20, 21:35

y is it when i want to duel u or something like that u r always on youre ipod or something that cant duel:/
o and heres the DL build
https://i.imgur.com/0v2mT.jpg
MK_ultra
MK_ultra

Back to top Go down

Post  PaladinOfChaos 2012-02-20, 22:07

Yeah, I know it's off topic (if there even was a topic...) but still...
I was looking at the list for the Darklord deck (so I could get ideas for one), and I can't help but wonder why Mirror Gate is in there if there are no HEROs of any kind... I have a feeling that you're going to make me feel really stupid... Razz

Last edited by PaladinOfChaos on 2012-02-21, 22:44; edited 1 time in total
PaladinOfChaos
PaladinOfChaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-20, 22:09

Lol I didn't get it either
Cheren
Cheren

Back to top Go down

Post  PaladinOfChaos 2012-02-20, 22:12

Lol... For a second, I thought you deleted the thread O.O Turns out I was in teh wrong section :3
PaladinOfChaos
PaladinOfChaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next