Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruling: Morphing Jar #2

4 posters

Go down

Ruling: Morphing Jar #2 Empty Ruling: Morphing Jar #2

Post  Dude2040 2012-02-21, 07:48

Here is the situation:

My opponets have 5 monster in his filed. then he attack my "Morphing Jar #2"
on facedown def possition.

Ruling: Morphing Jar #2 OvvIB

FLIP: Return all Monster Cards on the field to their respective Decks and shuffle them. You and your opponent then pick up cards until you both have the same number of Monster Cards that were returned to each Deck. Special Summon the Level 4 or lower monsters to the field in face-down Defense Position. The rest of the cards picked up are discarded to the Graveyard.

what my opponest does is mill then he mill up until there are 5 monster card in his graveyard. then he said and the "ADMIN" that Jar#2 effect is over. Then I was been kick?

Ruling: Morphing Jar #2 CnZw8

Ruling: Morphing Jar #2 ACrI0

is this the right ruling on this?

Dude2040

Back to top Go down

Ruling: Morphing Jar #2 Empty Re: Ruling: Morphing Jar #2

Post  MrChillmatic 2012-02-21, 07:56

From the pics, you're wrong. Morphing Jar's effect doesn't mean he must have the same number of monsters as he had before it activated.

He must pick up cards until he has 5 monsters (the number he had). And every one of them that's LV4 or lower will be specuail summoned in face down. He stop doing this after he picked up 5 monsters.

I believe he picked up (or milled) 5 monsters and none was special summonable so what's the problem ?
MrChillmatic
MrChillmatic

Birthday : 1990-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrillhouse 2012-02-21, 08:05

Well obviously something went extremely wrong here.

your opponent should have shuffled his monsters back into his deck, then pick up cards until he revealed five monsters, then special summon the level 4 or lower monster in f/d defense position. then pick up all the other cards and discard them.

Thrillhouse

Back to top Go down

Post  MrChillmatic 2012-02-21, 08:08

He didn't shuffle them ? Then he's wrong.

After he shuffle the monster, he picks up (or mill since technically it's not drawing) until he has the same number of monsters sent, all the LV4 or lower will be sepcial summoned and the other cards will be sent to the grave.
MrChillmatic
MrChillmatic

Birthday : 1990-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  dest 2012-02-21, 08:13

I've updated my ruling thread some weeks ago with morphing jar #2's ruling and described exactly what to do. Just look it up there^^
dest
dest
Boneash
Boneash

Birthday : 1987-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down