Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Agent, looking for a kickass team.

3 posters

Go down

Free Agent, looking for a kickass team. Empty Free Agent, looking for a kickass team.

Post  Alan Grimmstone 2012-02-23, 15:25

Sup. My name is Alan, and I am looking to join a team. Thing is, most people that recruit have this 200 or more posts requirement. I havent been on DN that long, and havent been on the forum as long as that. My forum name and DN name is the same, so its easy to find me. The decks I run are Zombies and Burn decks. My W/L record is 33 to 61. Had a rough time at first, but I got the kinks out and figured out how to use the program. I am easy to get along with Very Happy , I dont rage quit Evil or Very Mad , and I am competitive Free Agent, looking for a kickass team. 2585209286 . I am also willing to learn, as I know I am not the best duelist out there. Thanks for your time, and please consider me.
Alan Grimmstone
Alan Grimmstone

Birthday : 1991-11-15

Back to top Go down

Free Agent, looking for a kickass team. Empty Re: Free Agent, looking for a kickass team.

Post  Zar 2012-02-23, 18:41

Zar
Zar

Back to top Go down

Free Agent, looking for a kickass team. Empty Re: Free Agent, looking for a kickass team.

Post  CarlosTheMK 2012-02-24, 00:39

Check out the next best team, Warriors of Valor (WoV). Tons of space left to tryout. Check the link:

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/t16136-warriors-of-valor-wov-looking-for-recruits
CarlosTheMK
CarlosTheMK

Birthday : 1989-07-23

http://carlosramonadvincolajr.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down