Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inzektor

+3
Dueler312
The Predator32
SilverRathalos
7 posters

Go down

Inzektor Empty Inzektor

Post  SilverRathalos 2012-02-25, 17:48

Inzektor Inzektor2

Any help is appreciated.

Last edited by SilverRathalos on 2012-02-26, 20:30; edited 1 time in total
SilverRathalos
SilverRathalos

Back to top Go down

Inzektor Empty Re: Inzektor

Post  The Predator32 2012-02-25, 18:45

Perhaps it's a preference thing But I don't like Pots of duality in inzektors. You can't SS if you used one and inzektors like to swarm. Trap dustshoot is gone come march so might as well take it out your side deck now, same with trish in your extra deck. TGU, Veiler, and Maxx C are all good. I play my inzektors different (as my build is pure insect) but you may want to consider Scrubbed Raid. You can use it to send a card you control to the grave (including an equiped card to activate centi or dragonfly trigger eff) and end your opponents BP or your own. A second Mantis wouldn't hurt either. Hmmm I don't see anything particularly bad seems pretty solid. Are you running into any specific problems during play tests?
The Predator32
The Predator32

Birthday : 1988-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Dueler312 2012-02-25, 19:11

Cosign with above post, but I would be careful with Scrubbed raid.

Dueler312

Birthday : 1986-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  january 2012-02-25, 20:15

3 mst seems like a bit much to me for a card that, while extremely good, isn't mirror force or solemn judgement.
I'd go -2 mst +1 mirror force +1 solemn judgement.
pot of duality, as others have mentioned, isn't a perfect fit for this deck. At the very least, -1 pod +1 scrubbed raid or arma knight or something.
january
january

Back to top Go down

Post  RareHunter 2012-02-25, 22:57

-2 Armageddon Knight (u already have an engine, no Tomato then useless)
-2 Veiler
-2 Maxx (The fool using this card in main deck? Side it)
+2 Birdman
+1 Solemn J.
-1 Avarice
+1 Heavy
+2 Dimensional Fissure (the reason why no Inzecter Top 2 in Atlanta cos this)
+1 Fiendish chain

Extra:
-1 Trishy (banned)
-1 gem knight
-1 Utopia
-1 No. 20
+1 Mist Wurm
+1 Locomotive
+1 Arachnid

january wrote:3 mst seems like a bit much to me for a card that, while extremely good, isn't mirror force or solemn judgement.
pot of duality, as others have mentioned, isn't a perfect fit for this deck. At the very least, -1 pod +1 scrubbed raid or arma knight or something.

Scrub's card for scrub's duelist? True Story. Nah, ur signature is match to ur post.
RareHunter
RareHunter

Birthday : 1992-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post  itsjustjosh 2012-02-25, 23:15

RareHunter wrote:-2 Armageddon Knight (u already have an engine, no Tomato then useless)
-2 Veiler
-2 Maxx (The fool using this card in main deck? Side it)
+2 Birdman
+1 Solemn J.
-1 Avarice
+1 Heavy
+2 Dimensional Fissure (the reason why no Inzecter Top 2 in Atlanta cos this)
+1 Fiendish chain

Extra:
-1 Trishy (banned)
-1 gem knight
-1 Utopia
-1 No. 20
+1 Mist Wurm
+1 Locomotive
+1 Arachnid

january wrote:3 mst seems like a bit much to me for a card that, while extremely good, isn't mirror force or solemn judgement.

Scrub's card for scrub's duelist? True Story. Nah, ur signature is match to ur post.
Maxx C and Veiler are becoming staples, (Especially Maxx C) because of the dreaded Wind-Up Loop, Inzektor Plays, Tourguides, Bunnies, etc.
itsjustjosh
itsjustjosh
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Birthday : 1980-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post  RareHunter 2012-02-25, 23:42

itsjustjosh wrote:Maxx C and Veiler are becoming staples, (Especially Maxx C) because of the dreaded Wind-Up Loop, Inzektor Plays, Tourguides, Bunnies, etc.

Dimensional Fissure own them: Veiler, Maxx, Honest, Herald Orange. Also with this and get second turn, u can 2nd TK easily Very Happy
RareHunter
RareHunter

Birthday : 1992-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post  The Predator32 2012-02-26, 14:18

popping a fissure isn't hard. I can't even begin to count how many cards in the game can do it. I side fissure personally in my inzektor deck. And running into Wind-ups when they go first fissure won't save u at all. Maxx C and Veiler will. That fissure is also useless if you go up against another inzektor deck. I'd rather have the cards in my main like veiler which is always useful and maxx c which is useful against most popular decks and side the D-fissure which is useful against less decks than the other 2.

And you think scrubbed raid is a bad card? Obviously u've never had a lone centipede on the field with no hornet available to use. Then equiped it with mantis from hand used raid to drop that mantis and summon an inzektor from grave and search hornet. Or happen to to have a mantis equiped dragonfly and your opponent SS something with 2500+ attack So you drop mantis to keep it from attacking SS from grave and SS from deck ready to destroy your opponent as soon as it's your turn.

With that thinking I wouldn't be surprized if you also thought the Inzektor equip cards are useless and only fails use them, as oh so many people have told me once they see me play one. You know right before I otk them using centi to search equips and continuously pop them off dragonfly.

However I do agree 3 MST's and Heavy is a bit excessive. I'd run 2 MST's at most in the main deck. If you don't run into anything u'd have to MST can always use them to pop your own equips when your opponent leaves you no targets.
The Predator32
The Predator32

Birthday : 1988-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverRathalos 2012-02-26, 20:24

Duality is need for consistency and scrubbed raid is just terrible. I like three typhoons since they are only bad draws when I get two plus heavy storm. Plus they destroy the Solemns and Fiendish Chains that stop the deck's plays. Veiler and Maxx "C" need to be mained unless I want to get wrecked by every other meta deck. Arma Knight is run because waiting to draw a Hornet or Foolish Burial just isn't consistent enough. Dimensional Fissure is a bad card to main deck since it doesn't do anything against the top three deck types. I would add more traps but I just don't know how to make the room.
SilverRathalos
SilverRathalos

Back to top Go down

Post  GX-Kai 2012-02-27, 10:59

@Rare_Hunter
Don't compare Indonesian locals meta to US where consistency and speed are needed to stay 10 rounds in the 1st day and to make it to the finals in the 2nd. Effect Veiler and Maxx "C" are really important. It seems you never played a lot of Rabbits and Wind-Ups over there. Here, even locals in a small city has those decks around.
And seriously, you want D-Fissure in Inzecters? It's like maining D-Fissure in Lightsworns.
And why do you need Birdmans for? Seriously, people think that adding it so a deck would have the capability to Synchro Summon is just so off the theme.

And my fixes:
-1 Gorz
-1 AK
-1 PoA
-1 MST

+2 Fiendish Chain
+1 SJ
+1 Trap Dustshoot

And yes, keep PoD, because this deck is really slow if you can't get Hornet early, PoD helps it. Screw the idea of Dragonfly SS without Hornet to start it up. These builds and cards are used because it's tried and true, or else most decklists won't be the that similar. And Rare_Duelist's idea is just bad.
Note that if you don't mind playing the OCG, Inzecter Gruf (Gullho) is really amazing in this deck.
GX-Kai
GX-Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down