Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vanilla Reptiles

2 posters

Go down

Vanilla Reptiles Empty Vanilla Reptiles

Post  Galkin 2012-02-26, 12:38

Vanilla Reptiles 2Ba4V
This is just a fun deck as you can guess, nothing competitive.

Strategy is simple: Dump cards to the graveyard, then abuse card effect to summon them and lead to some combos.

How's it look?

Galkin

Back to top Go down

Vanilla Reptiles Empty Re: Vanilla Reptiles

Post  zerods 2012-02-26, 15:20

take out galaxy queen and vainillas level 1 and ad more level 3
---> if you use rank 3 xyz run leviair
---> if you run leviair run common soul(its better than white elephant bone)
zerods
zerods

Back to top Go down

Post  Galkin 2012-02-26, 16:12

Tri-Wight only works on level 2 or lower monsters, so if I placed a level 3 monster then I would have to use swing of memories and birthright to summon them, which are better used for Gogiga Gagagigo.

Also...common soul? The neo-spacian common soul? If you mean Common charity then I'm not sure it should be used since there are only 12 monsters in this deck. Elephant Gift is a spell so you don't need to set it first, and it can be used to benefit from cards like Tri-wight; giving a +3 advantage so it would see more overall use than charity.

Galkin

Back to top Go down

Post  zerods 2012-02-26, 18:51

Galkin wrote:Tri-Wight only works on level 2 or lower monsters, so if I placed a level 3 monster then I would have to use swing of memories and birthright to summon them, which are better used for Gogiga Gagagigo.

Also...common soul? The neo-spacian common soul? If you mean Common charity then I'm not sure it should be used since there are only 12 monsters in this deck. Elephant Gift is a spell so you don't need to set it first, and it can be used to benefit from cards like Tri-wight; giving a +3 advantage so it would see more overall use than charity.

common charity, mi bad
why birthright? call of the haunted is unlimited now
nad if you play common charity with leviair you can recover what you remove to use then as material or something
i use to play a combo with vainillas:
2 level 3 monsters on field, one is returned to hand to SS ally birdman, overlay to leviair, common charity to discard the normal monster and recovered by the eff of leviair
easy?
galaxy queen has a nice effect but 3 level 1 monsters? is too much work
zerods
zerods

Back to top Go down

Post  Galkin 2012-02-26, 20:15

The problem is that the little amount of monsters -added to the fact snake rain might be used- makes the probabilities of having both Charity and a monster in my hand very low. White elephant Gift won't have a problem because of the massive swarm capabilities of this deck and it gives the same amount of cards.

I see that 1 problem is having to use up a normal summon to activate this card if you can't do much else, but IMO WEG has more consistency than Charity, but I suppose its worth a test.

Again, the problem with Rank 3 XYZ is that level 3 isn't a viable target for tri-wight so the chances of pulling him off are lower. Besides, Dark Mist is a very good card and much easier to bring out with tri-wight.

Sure, you can combo with common charity, XYZ into leviair then white elephant the SP for 4 draws, but this would require much preparation. Another problem with leviair is that it only targets level 4 or lower, so it won't work to combo with Gogiga.

As to why birthright over CotH? They both do the same, but Birthright won't be stuck on my field if they bounce my monster or something. Sure, CotH can use my XYZ, but most XYZ aren't so good without their materials.

Also, I've made a couple of changes to the deck. The deck's main problem is consistency; I'm still trying to figure out how to fix that:

-1 Night Shot
-2 Swing of memories
+1 Symbols of Duty
+1 Birthright
+1 Call of the haunted

As you can see I'm trying to work out a bit more special summoning, to see how it works out.

Galkin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum