Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Banning of aaronburns

3 posters

Go down

The Banning of aaronburns Empty The Banning of aaronburns

Post  aaronbur 2012-02-26, 23:13

So... I don't understand why I was banned at all... Honestly I'm kinda very frustrated right now. But. I'll refrain from being rude. TrueSword? I think was the mod's username and he booted me and another guy from the server and made us log in again cause our argument was pretty pitiful. I was being sharked and was kinda angry he just didn't rule in my favor, but after a second I laughed it off cause booting people is what I'd do if I was a mod, so I messaged him and said that I wanted to be angry at him, but it was actually pretty funny and I gave him props for it... 5 seconds later I was banned... Please release me from my ban.

aaronbur

Back to top Go down

The Banning of aaronburns Empty Re: The Banning of aaronburns

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-26, 23:16

Trueblade was the mod, and i imagine if action happened it would be because of harassment, i can show you the screens if youd like =)
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  aaronburns 2012-02-26, 23:20

sure it's not like the other guy wasnt harassing me also... which i would assume that's you.

aaronburns

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-26, 23:28

i dont believe i was, and yes it was me, although you must have had some strikes on your account or something
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  aaronburns 2012-02-26, 23:33

lol yessss I have thrown a few rude words around in the past. Which is why I would hardly consider our disagreement harassment.

aaronburns

Back to top Go down

Post  Chief 2012-02-27, 00:17

You have 6 strikes and was only banned for one day. Thank you for bringing this to my attention I'll adjust the ban to the proper amount.
Chief
Chief

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum