Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pass the stapler...

+9
Cheren
aster_phoenix001
DarkRiku
Red_Chaos
Twilight Sparkle
Adept VantageSP
S.S.A.
Phoenix Wright
{EX} TheVoid
13 posters

Go down

Pass the stapler... Empty Pass the stapler...

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2012-02-28, 00:11

I need to staple this void shut, this is likely forever.

What happened?
As I rose up the ranks here on DN, I noticed a few things. I tried to be a nice guy, and get everyone to like me, to be well respected and loved by you all. However as I rose up the ranks, I saw a commonality, the trolls seemed to have more respect than the good guys. For example, one of the best people I have ever known, VantageSP, seemed to get walked all over, where as the people who seemed to just be assholes and troll, like Key and Chief, continued to get ahead. In my quest for power, I turned to trolling, and found out it was fun. I took a lot of pleasure out of it. The more I trolled, the funner it became, and it seemed the more I was loved by you guys, the members.

This was probably my fault, I suppose I went too far. I decided to leave the small fish, or the fish at my level, and go for the biggest fish to fry. I have considered The Detonator and TamA as friends, so I left them alone, which left only 2 big fish, Colder Than Ice and Black Luster Soldier. I trolled the two of them, the latter more than the former, but I never thought it was anything that bad. He never seemed that upset, in fact his responses always seemed like he was laughing. I started to bring him into random conversations, a conversation with Cuddle Clawz, a conversation with random people I knew on Skype, mostly consisting of Team Alfredo members and Cuddlez, and pretended I was dating Cuddle Clawz. He lectured me about dating Cuddlez, but he never seemed mad about the group convos. In fact, I took his responses as him laughing about it, I thought he was having fun and not getting mad. I was mistaken, very mistaken.

February 22, 2012, at 11:50pm, I nearly lost my life in a nearly fatal car accident. This made me rethink my life, it was a literal life changing experience, that scared the piss out of me. Have you ever heard of a funeral, with 1 hearse and 1 car? I dont want that to be my funeral, so I brought the three people I trolled hardest, Key, Colder Than Ice, and Black Luster Soldier, and I apologized to the three of them. Key... Im not sure if he accepted my apology. Colder Than Ice accepted my apology and gave me another chance to start over and maybe be friends. Black Luster Soldier... showed me how heartless I'd become.

[2/23/2012 11:00:43 AM] Black Luster Soldier: u see what happens here?
[2/23/2012 11:00:55 AM] Black Luster Soldier: i have no idea whether this is a troll attempt or serious
[2/23/2012 11:03:18 AM] Black Luster Soldier: when u troll people all the time by pulling them into bs scenarios, they wont believe you when you are really in trouble
[2/23/2012 3:36:51 PM] Carmine "TheVoid" Napoli: Chris I almost lost my life last night, so this is seious.
[2/23/2012 3:38:47 PM] Black Luster Soldier: or another lie
[2/23/2012 3:39:08 PM] Black Luster Soldier: kinda like how u lied about cassy being ur gf
[2/23/2012 3:39:17 PM] Black Luster Soldier: and went as far as getting her in on the scheme to troll me
[2/23/2012 3:39:25 PM] Black Luster Soldier: fool me once, shame on you
[2/23/2012 3:39:28 PM] Black Luster Soldier: fool me twice shame on me
[2/23/2012 3:39:56 PM] Carmine "TheVoid" Napoli: theres a topic on DN where Rose Dragon posted pictures of my car, it aint a lie.
[2/23/2012 3:41:49 PM] Carmine "TheVoid" Napoli: http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/t16268-the-void-was-in-a-car-accident
[2/23/2012 3:43:22 PM] Black Luster Soldier: could be any car

In this Skype conversation, I learned just how far I pushed Black Luster Soldier, to the point that he doesnt believe me, that he thinks I would make this whole thing up. His name has been replaced with Black Luster Soldier, that isnt his actual Skype name. The fact that be firmly believes that I would go this far to make this up, to troll the great people of DN, hurts me. It drives a spike through my heart. Have I done bad things? Have I done wrong things? Of course I have, I've done a lot of them. I was a troll, but when I realize this is how far I've pushed someone that I respect as much as I respect Black Luster Soldier.

This whole situation has shown me what I've turned into, and I don't know who I am anymore. I have taken a few days to think about this, and I have decided that the damage I have dealt is too much to be repaired. I am leaving Dueling Network, one last time. This time, I won't be coming back. There were two things that were keeping me from making this thread when I had that conversation with Black Luster Soldier, Alpha X, my fanfic that I've gotten nothing but positive, and Teh s{EX} - The Exile. I am going to send Exiled108, VantageSP, Zero2Hero, anyone that I know and trust, the chapters week after week to update the fanfic for me. There are 3 "seasons" for Alpha X, and I will come on and post the opening post, which will have a story recap, for seasons 2 and 3, but the rest of the chapters will be given to someone else to post. As far as EX is concerned, Tams you can talk to me in private concerning EX.

I won't list everyone that are close to me, because I will forget people. However, anyone who wants to keep in touch with me, add me on AIM or Skype. If you have MSN, get in touch with VantageSP to have him give me you MSN, I use Trillian and it doesnt get MSN invites. Tell me who you are on AIM when you IM me or I will block you. It must be immediate. On Skype, Ill accept everyone, then decide if I wanna keep in touch with you. Here is my AIM and Skype info:

AIM: Breakerofdusk

The is {EX} TheVoid, Carmine Napoli, closing up.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Birthday : 1992-02-29

Back to top Go down

Pass the stapler... Empty Re: Pass the stapler...

Post  Phoenix Wright 2012-02-28, 00:20

Void....

I just hope your okay

Last edited by Phoenix Wright on 2012-02-28, 00:29; edited 1 time in total
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-28, 00:26

one of the most respectable reasons ive ever seen someone leave a site for, if you want to come back eventually, if ever, make sure you think about the lines of humor that BLS mentioned, and what goes to far. its a shame to see you leave but it seems like thats the right move, im sure i speak for most when i say come back if you feel up to it, because unless someone has been completely burned by something youve said its hard to not take this both seriously and as a serious confession/change of heart. feel better, im sure itll all turn out okay
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-02-28, 00:39

Stuff happens. I almost lost my life in a car accident once on my way home from college. My mom went to pick me up and we hit a snowstorm on our way home. A taxi driver cut us off and caused us to spin out on the snowy road and our car smashed into a tree. Luckly it hit our truck, but if it would have spun several inches right I would have been crushed. The tuck was filled with stuff I was bringing back from college. The only thing other than the truck that was destroyed was my Black Rose Dragon tin full of crappy rare. I was also doing homework (on my laptop) and if the airbags would have went off it may have smashed into my face or the top screen jab my neck. Scary stuff isn't it, so I feel you pain in that regard. I will never forget that night.

Thanks for mentioning me btw, I try and be a nice person but people do tend to walk all over me. I guess it is my curse, people use me but oh well. I seen you as a good friend. You could be a jerk or depressing at times but you were still my friend and I didn't mind. No one is perfect. As for the trolling thing don't worry about it. All the admins are trolls now. All they do is spout this "Chet" "men u chet" bull that just annoys me to no bounds. I just can't stand it anymore. So if they are judging you for trolling maybe they should look at themselves. Not liking the staff recently and think it is getting to clique like and shrouded in bias. I recently took a break just to get away from all of them cause it was starting to get to me.

I just hope your okay. I know deep down you are a nice guy but you have some bery evident problems on the surface you need to attend too. But hey, we all have problems. The mind is weird, sometimes we can't control aspects of it due to how it is wired/works.I know we became friends from a rather strange circumstance... and devolped our friendship from there on in but I still see you as a friend. I didn't believe you were using me like the others were. You seemed legit to me unlike the other phonies. Telling me what I wanted to hear or toying with my emotions. Never felt the pretense and phony like behavior with you.

So in conclusion, cya around. Try and fix your life and such. If anyone flames this topic ignore them. People will try and be the funny guy and crack stupid, even obvious jokes but who cares. More power to them, let them have their cheap sense of satisfaction.

See ya in the Historia Crux!
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sparkle 2012-02-28, 00:57

It's A shame to see you go Void, You were one of my Favorite pepole I do hate to see you go but please do not forget about the pepole you have met and the lessons you have learned here,

I hope you one day come back to dueling network but intell then best regards and best of luck with your life, ... And Please.... Try to keep looking at the positive side of your life...

Dueling network will Truly be 20% less cool with you around
I'll Miss you bud
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Birthday : 1993-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Red_Chaos 2012-02-28, 01:01

FINALLY I CAN PASS YOU ON POSTS......

.....o and have a nice life
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Birthday : 1990-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRiku 2012-02-28, 01:12

Hope everything works out for you. Lets keep in touch on Skype at least. I am always up for listening if you need someone to talk to online.

@Van....I am not a troll. Sad I like to joke around but not troll.

Trolling is more serious then it looks.
DarkRiku
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Birthday : 1984-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  aster_phoenix001 2012-02-28, 01:13

well hope everything will get better for u!!!
aster_phoenix001
aster_phoenix001

Birthday : 1990-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-28, 01:39

Are you sure someone's not gonna get a stapler remover and kill the staples?

Well, I wish you luck in the future, and goodbye! D;
Cheren
Cheren

Birthday : 1999-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2012-02-28, 06:59

It is unfortunate things turned out the way they have here and the consequences for your actions as you now know have been great. We have already had a chat about this and this really isn't the place to continue it so if you want to further discuss anything you know where to find me.

Just a few comments about the "trolling" mentioned in this thread. There is a massive difference between joking around to have a laugh with your friends and taking it upon yourself to mess with people you may not be very close with. What happened here in this case was the latter. Yes I have seen the staff "troll" as some would say with each other frequently but "troll" in many cases is the incorrect term to use. Some of the jokes said between some staff, including myself and Black Luster Soldier are exactly that: jokes. Let us not forget what the term troll on the internet actually refers to. We all should know where the line gets drawn.

I wish you the best of luck in whatever path you want to take and I hope you have a good future ahead of you.
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Birthday : 1991-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post  quincymccoy 2012-02-28, 17:18

Void, I have to say I really hope you can get your whole life back to how you want it and that i will always be there for you if you need it. I know that there are a lot for me, i just wanna return the many favors you have done over the past Very Happy
quincymccoy
quincymccoy

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0808/oh-shit

Back to top Go down

Post  thehostplayer 2012-02-28, 17:33

Well, this certainly is sad to see.

It is good, however, that you have realised the situation you have put yourself in, but it is saddening that it has taken something so serious to realise it at all.

It's something I'm sure we can all learn from, and learn we must.

I never got a chance to speak to you, but it's sad to see anyone in this position, albeit self-inflicted.

Well done for swallowing Humble-pie, and maybe we'll see you again as a revived man at some point soon.
thehostplayer
thehostplayer

Birthday : 1990-12-04

http://thehostplayer.jimdo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  3E-hero neos 2012-02-28, 18:02

So sad to see you leave, you're one of the coolest members, if not the coolest.

You do have a totally legimate reason to leave and I totally respect you.
It's sad to see that your joking around has worked against you, I know, although I've never really spoken to you, that you're a good guy.

Maybe you should try talking to BLS once more, but I'm not you, so I can't read your mind.

Well, good luck on your life, get everything back on track! I hope that you will return, but like you said, you probably won't.
3E-hero neos
3E-hero neos

Birthday : 1995-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum