Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi

Go down

Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi Empty Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-28, 14:24

Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi Yugioh-hino-kagu-tsuchi

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. If this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, they discard all cards in their hand during the next Draw Phase, before they draw.

-----

This, along Yamata Dragon, are the boss Spirit monsters. He makes his debut in Yami Yugi's duel against Noah Kaiba in the Virtual World arc, and almost makes the former lose the duel.

Good card with 2800 ATK and 2900 DEF, stronger than Yamata Dragon in terms of ATK, but weaker in DEF.

Like all Spirit monsters, it has the drawback of not being able to be Special Summoned at all, and returning to the hand at the End Phase.

I've made a Macro Cosmos deck dedicated to this guy some time ago. Works well when your opponent has no way to get rid of your D.D. Survivors and Planes, which have served as Tribute fodder. The monster itself can help Banish the opponent's hand if Macro Cosmos is face up on the field. Otherwise, it would only help Dark Worlds and Fabled decks. I've used Macro Cosmos simply because I know not of any other ways for him to stay on the field (due to monsters not lasting long on the field nowadays), so the safest place would be the hand now that Trishula is getting banned.

Those are my thoughts and strategies on the card. Discuss.
Heimdall
Heimdall

Birthday : 1990-11-07

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum