Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Six

Go down

The Six Empty The Six

Post  redgar 2011-07-03, 06:48

Well I decided to post one of my fanfics as well. Here is Chapter 1 I hope you like it:

CHAPTER 1: THE BEGGINING OF A NEW ERA

The year is 2108 in Saint Walker City. A young boy is running with all his strength out of the town’s hospital. He has curly blonde hair and deep blue eyes. He is not too tall. After about 10 minutes running he arrives at his house. He enters hasty and packs a few stuff nervously. He then shuts the door behind him and looks his house as if he is looking at it for the last time. After a long moment he resumed running. He knew where his destination was. He looked at the orb in his hand. He then placed it in his pocket and stopped outside a house. He rang the bell.
After a few seconds a young man opened the door. He had black hair and was a little chubby. He looked up at the boy

Boy: Pheristos, what are you doing here at this late hour?
Pheristos: Hey Mirage and sorry for the bother
Mirage: It’s fine. What’s going on?
Pheristos: I have to find a… before finish his phrase
Mirage: A glestei, no Pheristos! I don’t want to be a part of this world. You are on your own…

Pheristos looked Mirage in the eyes. He was his best friend. He hated to do this without him. Nevertheless he turned and left…

Not a while later he reached the port. He looked around. The docks of the city were huge. Many ships of many sizes entered and exited at this moment. From a ship nearby he heard voices…

Man: Come on you old chickens! My grandmother can carry these crates faster than you.

The man shouting was tall and muscular. This looks fine, Pheristos thought. He approached the man

Pheristos: Hello sir, sorry to bother you.
Man: Hmm… Who are you young lad?
Pheristos: Is this ship sailing today?
Man: Yes, she is indeed.
Pheristos: Could I join the crew please?

The man looked at him as he was a bug before saying: Yes you can.
Pheristos was happy to find his way out of this town.
As a sailor informed Pheristos the ship would sail to Tydon Village. It was a small port of fishermen. He took out his orb and gazes at it. Then he heard steps nearby. He quickly hid the glestei in his backpack. At that time and old man approached him and sat next to him. For a long while nobody spoke but then the man said

Old Man: You know son that’s not an easy path to follow if you are not strong enough

Pheristos looked at him puzzled and then understood what he was talking about
Pheristos: How do you…
Old Man: That is of no importance. What is important…do you know how to use them?
Pheristos: I am not really sure, to be honest. I think I just squeeze and BOOM they work. How do you know so much? Who are you? Can you tell me more about this world?
Old Man: My name is Monesias and I am from Crete’s Aphamai (Crete’s kingdom). There are 5 kingdoms in total. Egypt’s Akaiketsu, Japan’s Arana, Norway’s Vikings and Turkish Harukin. Every one of these creates their own unique glesteis and have a different ring of a specific color (blue, orange, white, brown and red). Also pirates have stolen a great number of orbs and managed to manipulate them in black. You see, mine are blue. Through the decades there have been great wars between the users. What’s your name son?

Pheristos: Pheristos
Monesias: Hmm, a Greek name huh? You should visit our kingdom when you learn more about this world. Take this with you. (He hands Pheristos a rare glestei). Squeeze it when you are in danger.
Pheristos: Thank you Monesias, be sure I will.

They carried on talking about this mysterious new world and the dangers it contained for a long time when a young sailor approached them!

Sailor: Sir Monesias, we scouted a pirate ship at 10 o clock.
Monesias: Those damn brats. Pheristos stay here it’s safe.
The two men exited the dock. In no more than two minutes Pheristos hear loud noises. He couldn’t hold so he exited to main part of the ship. Then he saw it. A pirate flag was raising for a ship no more than 100 meters away from theirs. The he heard Monesias talking!

Monesias: Be ready men! Prepare the glesteis!

Then all men at the same time dropped different colored glesteis towards the enemy ship. Monesias smiled wildly and released one of his orbs. An enormous dragon emerged from the orb and threw a fireball at the enemy ship

Pheristos: Wha…what? For real….?

Then a cloud of black orbs covered the air as the pirates threw back at the sailors. A rain of swords started falling on the ship and one almost stabbed Pheristos who dogged it at the last minute. He looked around and saw that two other men weren’t so lucky. Then the pirates started boarding at their ship one of them run straight at Pheristos. Before he could reach him though Monesia’s dragon caught him and threw him in the sea

Monesias: I told you to stay downstairs Pheristos
Pheristos: I am sorry I just wanted to help

Monesia’s turned around and left. The battle continued for a while and Pheristos was watching hidden behind a crate. Suddenly he heard a voise behind him

Pirate: Ha ha… you are mine!

He turned and saw a pirate facing him. The pirate squeezed an orb and a topaz tiger emerged from it facing Pheristos.
Now it’s my chance, Pheristos thought.
He took his glestei from his pocket and threw it out. He didn’t know what it would bring out. A small puppet emerged and barked scared. The pirate burst out laughing. A nearby sailor saw the situation and planted a bullet on the pirate’s heart instantly killing the tiger as well. Pheristos knew that if the controller dies, so does the creature.
Although it seemed sailors would win, the pirate’s captain emerged and slayed Monesia’s dragon.

Monesias: You son of…. TARGET THE MONSTERS NOT THE PIRATES

Then as the battle went on and on Monesias battled sword to sword with the captain of the pirates. The captain summoned a gigantic octopus only to be slayed by another of Monesia’s dragon. All of a sudden a lone gunshot was heard and silent fell in the ship. The pirate’s captain had a bullet in his chest. He made a few final steps and dropped dead on the deck

Pirate: RETREAT RETREAT THE CAPTAIN IS DEAD

The pirates started feeing back to their ship while being chased by both creatures and men…

When they were well gone Pheristos thought to himself

Is this the world I am entering? Will I take part in battles like this? What adventures lie ahead?
redgar
redgar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum