Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hako-Bune (The Ark)

Go down

Hako-Bune (The Ark) Empty Hako-Bune (The Ark)

Post  MonarchTheLegend 2011-07-13, 17:58

Hey everyone, I just recently started to do some more drawings of characters etc, and now I'm back on the scene with Hako-Bune. Which means "The Ark" in english and of course Hako-Bune (Hah-ko-boo-ne) in Japanese (I add the "-" because it feels good).

I've gotten the story summary and some of the characters down, but having some trouble with the first chapters. Definitely looking around Manga Forums to find good editors.

For now I'll post the Story Summary and of course some Pictures for you guys.

Click here to view the logo

Story of Noah's Ark:

Hako-Bune (The Ark In English)
Genres: Action, Historical, Adventure
In the time of biblical days men have reached a level of wickedness God has grieved, so he sends a flood to end the human civilization. A great ark, known as Noah's Ark, is sent out by Noah to save as much of each animal and human as possible to keep the human race alive and animals from becoming extinct. Ali, a runaway orphan, and his dog, Nel, find out about this ark and must find a way to it before the flood kills them both. With the world full of rainstorms, almost no land left, and violent floods, Ali and Nel must find Noah's Ark to live.

Story Sypnosis:

Pictures

To view more pictures, you can visit my deviant art at http://www.monarchthelegend.deviantart.com/

Winter Ali:
^My favorite. Done it with a scanner =D.

Gone Badass:

Ali in the dust:

Ali & Nel:

Hilarious picture of Ali:

Headshot of Ali:

Nel:

If you would like to do any fanart or color any of the pictures, knock yourself out.
MonarchTheLegend
MonarchTheLegend

Birthday : 1994-07-03

https://www.youtube.com/MonarchyTheLegend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum