Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dodger Dragon vs. Torrential Tribute

5 posters

Go down

Dodger Dragon vs. Torrential Tribute Empty Dodger Dragon vs. Torrential Tribute

Post  mwscardsfan 2011-07-21, 19:06

Hello everyone. I haven't really played Yu-Gi-Oh in a while, just got back into online the other day when I was bored. Today I was having a fun duel on here and I wanted to make sure I was correct. Of course, my opponent quit after arguing with me since it wasn't a rated duel. My opponent summoned Dodger Dragon so I activated Torrential in response since he had no set spell/trap cards on the field. He went on to say Dodger doesn't get destroyed. I said you're wrong, Dodger gets destroyed because Torrential doesn't negate the summon. He went on to say that it's the same thing. He quit before I could look up a ruling so I wanted to just post it on here. When I was playing back in the day, I was also a level 2 judge for UDE. I know I'm rusty, but I'm pretty sure I was correct on this one. Thanks for any and all replies.

mwscardsfan

Back to top Go down

Dodger Dragon vs. Torrential Tribute Empty Re: Dodger Dragon vs. Torrential Tribute

Post  kilibrium 2011-07-21, 20:15

Yup you were right.
kilibrium
kilibrium

Back to top Go down

Dodger Dragon vs. Torrential Tribute Empty Re: Dodger Dragon vs. Torrential Tribute

Post  thmaninblack 2011-07-21, 20:23

Torrential isn't a counter-trap. That guy is blind.
thmaninblack
thmaninblack

Back to top Go down

Post  zerods 2011-07-21, 21:45

traps like torrential tribute and bottomless trap hole doesnt negate the summon, only destroys the monster when it hits the field
zerods
zerods

Back to top Go down

Post  dest 2011-07-22, 05:48

just use the sticky next time it really helps in much cases Smile
dest
dest
Boneash
Boneash

Birthday : 1987-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down