Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TA] Team Alfredo

+33
itsjustjosh
Adept VantageSP
Anzo
DefiniteOtaku
[EP] Irate
el pinguo
jorgeortiz
dark necrofeared
Sasuke
robyschlager
Potus-Mat
Ares
Joco
Saturn
RRyan18
Kevs
Exiled
CLockWoRK
matt.dekok
quincymccoy
nelynel12
Lovelace
alonzo12
kilibrium
Badass_Bunny
Metta World Peace
MachineDragonGod
Gorz
Roxzen
MrStyx
The DetonatorCOPY
{EX} TheVoid
Phoenix Wright
37 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[TA] Team Alfredo - Page 4 Empty Re: [TA] Team Alfredo

Post  Phoenix Wright 2012-02-12, 22:31

Vantage, Void is just doing what EX does best

trollin'
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2012-02-12, 22:36

Pox, is that green piss in your avatar?
._.
Saturn
Saturn

Birthday : 1996-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2012-02-12, 22:53

It's the artist's signature .-.

did you know xion is a dude?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2012-02-12, 22:56

Hahahahah
Your signature is puke
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Birthday : 1994-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2012-02-12, 22:56

Xion is in the image of Kairi, therefore female.
Duh.
Saturn
Saturn

Back to top Go down

Post  itsjustjosh 2012-02-12, 23:32

i thought xion was a dude :[
Pretty dude tho, but then again. I never had a Kingdom Heart Game
itsjustjosh
itsjustjosh
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Birthday : 1980-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post  DefiniteOtaku 2012-02-12, 23:40

Saturn wrote:Xion is in the image of Kairi, therefore female.
Duh.

Xion was a copy of Sora's memories of Kairi, but was slowly turning into a copy of Sora.
So yes, Xion was un-gendered in the beginning, but a dude in the end.
DefiniteOtaku
DefiniteOtaku
Chaotic Stupid
Chaotic Stupid

Birthday : 1992-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-02-12, 23:43

Creepy, soverycreepy.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  robyschlager 2012-02-13, 10:27

dont we still need 2 more people to have a full team?
robyschlager
robyschlager

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2012-02-13, 11:15

DefiniteOtaku wrote:
Saturn wrote:Xion is in the image of Kairi, therefore female.
Duh.

Xion was a copy of Sora's memories of Kairi, but was slowly turning into a copy of Sora.
So yes, Xion was un-gendered in the beginning, but a dude in the end.

No, that's not how it works. She appeared to people as those they had the greatest connection with. She resembled Kairi to most of the Organisation because that was Sora' strongest memory when she was created, but Xigbar sees her as Ventus, Xemnas sees her as Soraand Saix sees her as a hooded doll. She only began to look like Sora near the end because Sora was regaining his memories and she was getting closer to going back to Sora.
Saturn
Saturn

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick100895 2012-02-13, 22:30

Just confirming that i'm in the team, i shoulda done this a few days ago.
Nick100895
Nick100895

Birthday : 1995-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2012-02-13, 22:43

Your never reply on skype -_-
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Back to top Go down

Post  Metta World Peace 2012-02-13, 22:58

ok now make me co captain
Metta World Peace
Metta World Peace

Birthday : 1995-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick100895 2012-02-14, 04:30

Nick100895 wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:Your never reply on skype -_-
That's because my internet is being retarded, and I have had to study quite a lot this week, I promise you, I'll be more active.
Nick100895
Nick100895

Birthday : 1995-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-02-14, 06:23

Metta World Peace wrote:ok now make me co captain

Nah, we all know how bad that will end up.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  robyschlager 2012-02-14, 09:31

Adept VantageSP wrote:
Metta World Peace wrote:ok now make me co captain

Nah, we all know how bad that will end up.

He would lose being a captain the next day when hed try to ban ponys
robyschlager
robyschlager

Back to top Go down

Post  Joco 2012-02-14, 14:36

Still being him captain is just better for the world since he would at least kill all the ponies. [TA] Team Alfredo - Page 4 2585209286
Joco
Joco

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2012-02-14, 15:11

But no one wants him to be co-leader.
Saturn
Saturn

Back to top Go down

Post  Joco 2012-02-14, 17:32

I vote for that.
Joco
Joco

Back to top Go down

Post  robyschlager 2012-02-15, 10:55

We request a name change to [ASS] alfredo super swagg
robyschlager
robyschlager

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-15, 11:38

Ack. Why does everyone love swearing/cussing? -_-
Cheren
Cheren

Birthday : 1999-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2012-02-15, 11:43

Shut up, Meg.
Saturn
Saturn

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2012-02-15, 19:35

Our team name has been changed to alfredo super swag

this has been approved by forum mods already
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2012-02-15, 19:47

I'll just put my tag as S[ASS] and be on my way.
Saturn
Saturn

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-15, 20:26

Weird. Name. Change. L. O. L.
Cheren
Cheren

Birthday : 1999-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2012-02-15, 20:55

You, cos you ain't go as much swag as us
Saturn
Saturn

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2012-02-15, 21:36

I officially approve the name change.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Birthday : 1992-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-02-17, 20:06

I am sorry, today just really pissed me off. I requested nicely not to be added to the chat while Cassy was present and they insisted to continuous add me while I said I didn't want to be in the convo. While in the convo I was mocked. Seriously, beginning to think you guys all hate me. Making me sound like a baby when all I want to do is just be on a team and not have to deal with stupidity. A team chat should just be the team, not adding random people who then spam so many chars that it causes my skype to crash, and at one point made my skype glitch so bad I had to make a new account. Please stop being colossal azzhats and just leave me be when I say I am in a bad mood. Seriously, I am a complete d-bag when I am in a bad mood and even told you guys I this. What did you guys do? Continue to piss me off. If this is what teams are like, harassing your fellow teammates, I just don't even care anymore. Like seriously, I tell you to leave me alone I am in a bad mood and to stop adding me to the skype convo... I get added everytime I leave then mocked. Why Cuddlez, Tama,etc. are in a skype chat for TA is beyond me. People I am just progressively going into a hate spiral from all this crap recently. Fighting with one of my best friends due to my own paranoia, quitting a good team because I am soft and then getting mocked by so called friends. Just aint worth it.

I am sick and tired of people taking cheap shots at me. Calling me a spammer and a troll. Yes, I have 6500+ posts, get over it. If anything it keeps the forum active. So shut up and deal with it. Calling me a spammer and such won't solve anything. You got a problem with me talk to me about it.

Come at me, I am sick of this crap. Feel like all my friendships are a lie as of late. Like people are just either using me or kissing my ass. I am not a tool for you to use and do with as you please. I am just a nice person who's main fault is letting people walk all over him and then forgiving them. They betray me, I forgive them. Then I learn they were lying to me all that time, telling me what I wanted to hear. Then getting told how much I suck at this game constantly by people on here is starting to get to me. I am a reasonable person, and I know I am no pro. But it is just a game, get over it. A person can only take so much crap. The only true friends I feel like I have here are The Void and Radiant Nexus (zero2hero). Everyone else just seems to be either lying, kissing my ass or pretending to like me. Maybe I am just paranoid, but I feel like I am being constantly used and betrayed. One of my closest friends on here I recently found out was lying like crazy to me. Tailoring their life story to suit my personality and telling me what I "wanted to hear". Just flat out using me. Probably laughing at me on the other end. Just please stop.

I am not a spammer. What is it that I do that is so different from what you do? Your posts are just as small and meaningless as mine. I can't tell you how frustrating this is to me. To be ridiculed by people for something they do themselves. I just post in higher quantities, other than that it is all the same. I don't even post in the game topics anymore. I stopped that back in my 3000's and only do so once in a while. I just had enough, stop calling me a spammer when I clearly aren't one compared to the average post. Stop bitching about me posting so much. I do my part to keep the discussions and community on DN forums going. I post so the place stays active, not to increase my post count.

Now I am not leaving DN. I am just incredibly mad atm. I hate being called a spammer, I despise being treated like crap, etc. I don't deserve this. I am a nice person. If you guys want me to be a jerk, so be it. You brought this upon yourself. Vantage doesn't care anymore, I aint taking no guff from anybody. You want a fight, bring it.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2012-02-17, 22:13

Cheren wrote:I agree with van, don't piss him off when he says go away. I feel sorry for you, Van. You must be frustrated, and all you're trying to do is help.

Don't comment on something you know nothing about, kthxbai.

Also, to Van. You're being really immature, you're taking this out the entire team when it was Lethal who kept adding you when Cassy was around. Sure, maybe some of us annoyed you but that gives you no right to trash our team. But whatever, you're moving on and I wish you good luck with your new team.
Saturn
Saturn

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2012-02-17, 23:35

Cheren wrote:I agree with van, don't piss him off when he says go away. I feel sorry for you, Van. You must be frustrated, and all you're trying to do is help.

Seriously? Get the hell out of things that don't concern you, and that you don't know anything about

Vantage, I'm sorry you feel that way, and I am willing to make it up to you, I've kicked the main offender of the problems you stated above, and really want to talk to you, even if just to apologize for the actions of the ex-members of my team

please PM me on DN or find me on skype
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2012-02-18, 01:24

Adept VantageSP wrote:I am sorry, today just really pissed me off. I requested nicely not to be added to the chat while Cassy was present and they insisted to continuous add me while I said I didn't want to be in the convo. While in the convo I was mocked. Seriously, beginning to think you guys all hate me. Making me sound like a baby when all I want to do is just be on a team and not have to deal with stupidity. A team chat should just be the team, not adding random people who then spam so many chars that it causes my skype to crash, and at one point made my skype glitch so bad I had to make a new account. Please stop being colossal azzhats and just leave me be when I say I am in a bad mood. Seriously, I am a complete d-bag when I am in a bad mood and even told you guys I this. What did you guys do? Continue to piss me off. If this is what teams are like, harassing your fellow teammates, I just don't even care anymore. Like seriously, I tell you to leave me alone I am in a bad mood and to stop adding me to the skype convo... I get added everytime I leave then mocked. Why Cuddlez, Tama,etc. are in a skype chat for TA is beyond me. People I am just progressively going into a hate spiral from all this crap recently. Fighting with one of my best friends due to my own paranoia, quitting a good team because I am soft and then getting mocked by so called friends. Just aint worth it.

I am sick and tired of people taking cheap shots at me. Calling me a spammer and a troll. Yes, I have 6500+ posts, get over it. If anything it keeps the forum active. So shut up and deal with it. Calling me a spammer and such won't solve anything. You got a problem with me talk to me about it.

Come at me, I am sick of this crap. Feel like all my friendships are a lie as of late. Like people are just either using me or kissing my ass. I am not a tool for you to use and do with as you please. I am just a nice person who's main fault is letting people walk all over him and then forgiving them. They betray me, I forgive them. Then I learn they were lying to me all that time, telling me what I wanted to hear. Then getting told how much I suck at this game constantly by people on here is starting to get to me. I am a reasonable person, and I know I am no pro. But it is just a game, get over it. A person can only take so much crap. The only true friends I feel like I have here are The Void and Radiant Nexus (zero2hero). Everyone else just seems to be either lying, kissing my ass or pretending to like me. Maybe I am just paranoid, but I feel like I am being constantly used and betrayed. One of my closest friends on here I recently found out was lying like crazy to me. Tailoring their life story to suit my personality and telling me what I "wanted to hear". Just flat out using me. Probably laughing at me on the other end. Just please stop.

I am not a spammer. What is it that I do that is so different from what you do? Your posts are just as small and meaningless as mine. I can't tell you how frustrating this is to me. To be ridiculed by people for something they do themselves. I just post in higher quantities, other than that it is all the same. I don't even post in the game topics anymore. I stopped that back in my 3000's and only do so once in a while. I just had enough, stop calling me a spammer when I clearly aren't one compared to the average post. Stop bitching about me posting so much. I do my part to keep the discussions and community on DN forums going. I post so the place stays active, not to increase my post count.

Now I am not leaving DN. I am just incredibly mad atm. I hate being called a spammer, I despise being treated like crap, etc. I don't deserve this. I am a nice person. If you guys want me to be a jerk, so be it. You brought this upon yourself. Vantage doesn't care anymore, I aint taking no guff from anybody. You want a fight, bring it.

Bro I want to apologize to you for this, as I recommended TA so highly before this happened. Lethal is a douche, a troll, and... basically, Key and DD if they had a baby... whom was twice as bad as both parents. With Lethal being gone, the only trolls are Nebuwah and Roby, but they both know the limitations.

Nebuwah had to learn the hard way about limitations, and it caused a fight between us that never really resolved, but even after I still respect the kid and we are starting to talk again. Roby is only really bad with Nebuwah, but he is getting better with limitations. They are both people who are trying to have fun but are learning.

So lets look at this entire team from top to bottom:
Pox_Equestria - Pox is one of my best friends. He has his ups and downs, but I have never seen him do anything or say anything negative about anybody, even those he doesn't like. You want to find a true leader, that's one right there. He's laid back, and always happy.

Quincymccoy - Where Pox is laid back, Quincy is strict and too the point. You piss him off, your gonna know it. I don't see him sugar coat much, you want an honest opinion out of someone, hes the one to go to. That being said, I have never seen him go "Oh god you suck so much", he will, instead, offer advice. Quincy isn't the best player, since he's better in the OCG, but hes a good player nonetheless, and a great co-leader. He completes Pox.

Exiled108 - Definitely one of the... more creative people on the team, Exiled can offer you views on your decks that you haven't seen before. Hes like you, Van, without being you. On an attitude level, hes very... in wars hes kinda a pain in the ass because he needs the timing to be right to play. However, Exiled is awesome nonetheless.

Robyschlager - Kids a bit of a troll, but hes got a heart. Him and I had a long discussion and I told him, basically, he was a cocky, arrogant, son of a bitch. Ever since our talk, the kid still trolls, but hes definitely calmed down. If he sees your down and out, he won't kick you, he'll lend you a helping hand. Roby's not the greatest player, but hes a great person. Tbh, he reminds me a lot of me.

DefiniteOtaku - Uhh... Otaku is kinda a whiny prick. However he can keep the chat in order, which is a great thing about him. He just needs to chill out.

Nsanejokr - ...Words cannot describe his awesomeness...

Roxzen - Tbh, I never see him enough.

Nebuwah - The kid can be kind of a douche. He's a troll and is constantly taking it too far. However I think he is starting to mature, and is learning about limits. Neb is a good player, and I think he has potentional, if he can keep his attitude under a limit.

Brazzlefrazzle - Hes pretty cool, nice kid that I just met a few days ago. Hes a really nice kid, plays well, and doesn't have any ego at all. Extremely humble and just a nice guy.

Now after that review, I honestly continue to support this team and I think you will feel at home if you stay Van. Tbh, most of the problems were kinda my fault, I brought Cassy into the convo, and most of the non-TA members, just for a night of fun. However at this point we have a new chat and everyone in the chat are TA, except 4 people, all whom I will speak to you privately about Van. Van, I hope after you read this, you decide to give TA another chance, because you just got a shit on a stick presentation of TA, and that is not who they really are.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Birthday : 1992-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post  ensane 2012-02-19, 03:06

Hiya, the OP says this team is open to recruits. How would I go about trying to join?
ensane
ensane

Birthday : 1992-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  itsjustjosh 2012-02-19, 04:43

If they were recruiting it would be here:
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/t5290p50-team-alfredo-is-recruiting
At the moment, sadly they are not
itsjustjosh
itsjustjosh
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Birthday : 1980-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post  ensane 2012-02-19, 04:51

Considering the OP of this thread was updated after the last post of that thread (by quite a while), I'm rather sad and suggest that be changed in the OP.

I suppose it's lurkin' time.
ensane
ensane

Birthday : 1992-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2012-02-20, 13:24

I am disbanding the team

it's been fun, but I want something more competitive

feel free to lock this
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-02-20, 13:30

Team disbanded. Your topic shall now be moved.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4