Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

report thread

3 posters

Go down

report thread Empty report thread

Post  mattsu 2011-08-02, 19:57

this thread is to report cheater bulliets tuel breakers

blackfather00109 bullying cheating trolling

mattsu

Back to top Go down

report thread Empty Re: report thread

Post  DanceJonDanceCOPY 2011-08-02, 20:03

If you see something in-game happening you report it to an in-game admin by showing him where this person is bullying and if you can't do that then you provide them with a screen shot. You do not report what's happening in-game in the forum because we don't really take care of things such as "bullying" in the public chat seriously. Next time take your report to someone in game along with some proof, and if nobody in game replies to you, you can simply PM an administrator here or use one of the many contacts in the main page of DN.
DanceJonDanceCOPY
DanceJonDanceCOPY

Birthday : 1990-03-13

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-08-02, 20:21

Sorry DJD for opening this but I need to say something.

I was the admin/mod that went to his game. Apparently they had a disagreement about Geartown. Mattsu called him a cheater, then Blackfather started to draw and summon stuff out of anger. Blackfather contacted me after and I told him if this happens again contact a mod first before resorting to drawing 25 cards and summon till your field is full (including spell and trap zone) They were spanish so I had a hard time following, some things.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down