Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding Email Confirmation & other problems...

Go down

Regarding Email Confirmation & other problems...  Empty Regarding Email Confirmation & other problems...

Post  Guest 2011-05-21, 15:02

Alright, Black Luster is getting hundreds of emails daily about Email Activation, Name changes, and Resetting stats.

So I'll clarify some points:

Email Activation:

1. For some reason, people laughs when I tell them to check their Spam/Junk section of their email for DuelingNetwork Activation link email, and they actually find it there. Just sayin' in case some of you don't do that.
2. Wait for the email. Sometimes it takes 5 - 20 minutes to arrive.
3. Resend & wait again.

It should work, the new server due to my knowledge, working decently and is much better than the last one so you shouldn't face problems.

Now about Name Changing & Resetting Your Stats:

Name Changing is not possible currently. Resetting Stats also not possible and will never be, Always test your deck at unrated duels before heading to Rated duels and getting sad of your record.

I hope newbies and friends stop the emailing about it because it is considered spamming and useless in any way.

Tally-oh.

Last edited by master chief on 2011-06-08, 10:09; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Regarding Email Confirmation & other problems...  Empty Re: Regarding Email Confirmation & other problems...

Post  Guest 2011-05-23, 12:32

Ok, seriously.

We are still getting a lot of emails to activate their accounts and here is what we figured out:

Typos!!

Like, htomain, hormail, hotmai, ive.com, yaho.com and some others wrote poop.com.

INTERESTING! re-register correctly. Nothing is going to be activated manually

Back to top Go down

Regarding Email Confirmation & other problems...  Empty Re: Regarding Email Confirmation & other problems...

Post  Minako 2011-06-08, 10:10

I'd like to inform everybody that BLS does not want anymore emails on things like email confirmation.
Minako
Minako
The Cardcaptor
The Cardcaptor

Birthday : 1993-10-22

http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down