Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chronicles of the Numbers Hunters [YGO]

Go down

Chronicles of the Numbers Hunters [YGO] Empty Chronicles of the Numbers Hunters [YGO]

Post  ShinyHydreigon 2011-08-16, 15:19

This is full of OCs. Hate'em, don't read. Let me know what you think.

---

"Are you ever gonna wake up?"

A dull voice sounded inside the head of T. He opened his eyes to see a rather small little girl hunched over him.

"Allie, please get off my bed." T said in an annoyed tone, and pulled back his bedsheet to cover his head.

"You have to get up. It's the first day of school." She responded, and clawed at his sheets to pull them off.

"Yeah, I kind of know that Captain Obvious." T said, refusing to get up.

"Then you also know it's 9 AM, dumbass." She replied back. "Wait what?" T said, opening his eyes to see the time on his clock.

"OH FUU" He jumped out of his bed, knocking the little girl off in the process and began undressing himself out of his boxers and undershirt.

"It's impolite to undress in front of a lady." She said, turning her back and he striped.

"I'm sorry, the door's right there, kay thanks bye. I'm dead. I don't have time to put up with your shenanigans." T said, still dressing and packing his bag.

"Fine. I guess I'll just tell Nan.." Allie said, walking away from him.

"The hell you are!" T says, slamming his door open and grabbing the little girl.

"Let go of me!" She says, protesting "or else I'm,"

"Listen. I'll do whatever you say for a day, 24 hours, got it? Just. Don't. Tell. Nan. I'm dead as it is, but I kinda need a shelter to get back to." T bargained.

"Anything?" Allie asks.

"Yeah yeah. Now, I'm gonna go now. If Nan asks where I went, tell her I went to school already. Later."

T then opens his window, and jumps off to a nearby branch of tree next to their home. Jumping down from there, he then ran towards his school.

"You better keep your word." Allie says, before walking out of the room.

---

Elsewhere, a man with looks to make him look legally crazy was examining a sheet of paper, and murmuring things such as "interesting" and "I see".

On his desk, his computer flashed on, and a man with brown hair with a lone, spiky green hair came into view.

"Dr. Faker, it appears we've located a Numbers Hunter. Kaito's in hot pursuit."

"Excellent, Mr. Heartland." Dr. Faker said, flashing a gleaming grin "What's the status on the pursuit?"

"It appears he's taking a underground tunnel, a public one at that. Kaito is in the skys, waiting for him to come up."

"I hope for your sake Kaito captures him. He's collected 12 Numbers already. It would be a shame if he were to fail...again." Faker says, looking at Heartland with a concerned look.

"I assure you Dr. Faker, Kaito has it under control. That one mishap with the boy with 2 Numbers will not happen again. Ah, it appears Kaito has intercepted him. Shall I put up a link for us to watch?" Heartland asks.

"Alright. I don't see why not."

Heartland then establishes a link channel from Kaito's D-Pad, and the two watch the duel.

---

Kaito Tenjo was pleased with himself. He's secured another Numbers Hunter, and this one has more Numbers than that one...He shakes off the thought and proceeds to say;

"Stop Running. Orbital7 has already stopped the time in this area." He says smugly. "There's no escape for you now."

"Tch. Looks like I have to fight...it can't be helped." The Numbers Hunter says, surprisingly calm.

"Why're you so calm when your soul is going to be absorbed?" Kaito asks. "Why do you?" The Numbers Hunter asks in return.

"Excuse me?" Kaito asks, unsure of what to say.

"Well you duel all of the time, putting your soul, and your brother on the line." The N.H. says. "How do you-," Kaito says, shocked this stranger knew of his brother.

"I understand why you're doing this, Kaito. You're concerned for your brother. You have a strong bond with him...you're a good older brother." The N.H. then snickers to himself, and then proceeds to say in a grave tone: "However would he agree to this barbaric method? Stealing someone's soul for another is no better than murder. Are you a murderer, Kaito?"

"If it's for my brother, it doesn't matter how many souls I steal, or in your case, people I murder. If it's for Haruto, I'd steal a million Numbers or Souls if I have to, with this hand. Now then, are you done trying to persuade me?" Kaito asks, crossing his arms.

"Hmph. Ignorant thinking like that will weaken your mind...How about we get this show on the road, eh?" The N.H. throws back his cloak to reveal a D-Pad on his right arm.

"Finally, I thought he was never going to stop talking! Get him, Kaito-sama!" Orbital7 says eagerly.

"Duel Mode, Photon Change!" Kaito yells, as Orbital7 ejects his duel disk, while his clothes turn white and his left eye turns red, and then his duel disk promptly landed on his left arm.

"Quite the flamboyant boy, eh? Duel Mode!" The N.H.'s D-Pad and D-Gazer came on, and the duel began with the automated voice saying "AR Vision, Link Completed. Duel!"

Turn 1:
Kaito: 4000
N.H.: 4000

"I'll take the first draw!" The N.H. says, "Draw!" He looks at his hand and frowns a little.

"Bad hand?" Kaito asks.

"Well, yes. For you, I mean." the N.H. says, and then says "I Normal Summon Reborn Tengu onto the field!"

Reborn Tengu - Level 4 - 1700/600

"I then set 2 cards and end my turn!" Two S/T cards show up behind Reborn Tengu, and the next turn begins.

Turn 2:
N.H.: 4000

"Is that supposed to scare me? My turn, Draw!" Kaito says, and then grins with a slightest hint of joy.

"I activate a spell card! Photon Veil!" Kaito says, inserting the card into his D-Pad. "I can return Return 3 Light-type monsters from my hand to the Deck, then add up to 3 Level 4 or lower LIGHT monsters to my hand! I send Honest, Photon Cerberus, and Shining Angel to get 3 Daybreakers!"

"Ho, going for that old combo again?" The N.H. says impatiently.

"Hmph! I activate a Spell Card! Photon Lead!" Kaito reveals another spell card onto the field. "I can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Light monster from my hand in face-up Attack Position! I special Summon Daybreaker!" Kaito then plays a Monster onto the field.

Daybreaker - Level 4 - 1700/0

"I actiavte Daybreaker's effect! When this card is Special Summoned, I can Special Summon 1 Daybreaker from my hand!" Daybreaker's sword lights up, and it extends it's sword to the sky, a beam of light hitting the sky and another Daybreaker hits the field.

"I activate this Daybreaker's effect as well!" And soon, Kaito had 3 Daybreakers on the field.

"Ah, looks like I was right." The N.H. says, still impatient.

"It'll all be over soon! I overlay my 3 Daybreakers!" The Daybreakers becomes balls of golden light, and extend into the sky. "I construct the Overlay Network!" A small Galaxy appears on the ground between the two men, and the balls of previous Daybreakers go into it, one by one. "Xyz Summon! Dash, Number 10: Illumiknight!" The Galaxy explodes in a violent manner, and out of the explosion a white jagged spider shape with four legs and a green jewel in the middle appeared. Suddenly, the number "10" appears, and the structure begins to shape into a Knight on horseback.

Number 10 - Illumiknight - Rank 4 - 2400/2400 OU: 3

"Ah, so it's appeared." the N.H. says.

"I enter Battle Phase!" Kaito says, ignoring him. "Illumiknight, strike down his Reborn Tengu!" Illumiknight rides towards, and impales the Tengu, who shatters into particles of light and Illumiknight's sword shoots through and impales the N.H.

"Damn! That hurt, you twit!"

N.H.: 4000 -> 3300.

"It should. Light always burns darkness, including dark hearts." Kaito says, grinning.

"If Numbers are the darkness in the heart, then what does that say about you, eh?" The N.H. asks Kaito quizzically.

"I don't have a darkness in my heart. My pure soul is untainted, like my win streak." Kaito replies.

"Then how do you use the Numbers?"

"They're cards in the end. Like any card, they can be played accordingly. But if you must ask, I have a natural resistant from them. At least, that's what I was told. I set two cards and-,"

"I activated Reborn Tengu's effect!" The N.H. interrupts. "When "Reborn Tengu" removed from the field, Special Summon 1 "Reborn Tengu" from my Deck!" Then, a gust of wind blows behind the N.H., and another Reborn Tengu was replaced with other.

"Hmph. It doesn't matter. I set two cards and end my turn!"

Turn 3:
N.H.: 3300

"My turn, draw!" After drawing his card, the N.H. then says "I activate a Continuous Spell Card! Endless Hurricane!" A fierce wind blows over the field, and a Hurricane forms under the field. "This card cannot be destroyed during the Main Phase, and when I Normal Summon a Wind-type Monster I can Special Summon 1 from my deck or hand with equal or less attack! I Normal Summon Armored Bee!" A Bee with a large stinger appears onto the field.

Armored Bee - Level 4 - 1600/1200

"I activate Endless Hurricane! I Special Summon Flying Kamakiri #1!"

Lightning flashes inside the Hurricane, and a Tornado forms. upon landing, it reveals a insect-like humanoid.

Flying Kamakiri #1 - Level 4 - 1400/900

"You're summon you're Numbers?" Kaito asks, raising his eyebrows.

"I activate a Spell Card from my hand! Advancing Wind! I Special Summon 1 Wind Type Monster from my hand with 2000 or less Attack! I Special Summon Lancer Lindwurm!" A powerful gust comes from the Hurricane, and a Dragon-like warrior rides on it's current onto the field.

Lancer Lindwurm - Level 4 - 1800/1200

"4 Level 4s? This is interesting." Kaito says, actually sound impressed.

"I overlay these 4 Monsters!" The 4 Wind-type Monsters become green balls of light, and head towards the sky. "I construct the Overlay Network with these 4 Monsters!" A Galaxy appears between them, vertically below the Hurricane. "Xyz Summon! Blow, Number 4: Hurricane Dragon!" The green balls of light enter the Galaxy, and it explodes along with Thunder in the Hurricane cracking. Then, a green ball with 4 spikes sticking out of it appears, with a Red Gem in the middle. Then, the number 4 appears, and the ball begins to uncurl. Soon, 4 wings and legs where visible, along with a head in which the red gem was on top of. The Dragon opened it's eyes, to reveal they were a violent purple, and screeched.

Number 4: Hurricane Dragon - Rank 4 - 3000/3000 - OU: 4

"What? A Rank 4 Xyz with 4 Materials?" Kaito exclaims.

"Impressed, eh? I enter the Battle Phase! Go, Hurricane Dragon! Eliminate his Illumiknight!" the N.H. said.

Number 4 screeched again, and it flew into the air, curling up into a again, this time with it's 4 wings sticking out and red gem becoming sharper. "Sonic Dive!"

"Trap Activate! Photonize!" Kaito says, as his Trap activated. "Not today! Hurricane Dragon's effect activates! By consuming 1 Overlay Unit, I can the activation of any Trap or Spell Card(s) my Opponent controls!" One of the green balls circling Number 4 flew into the red gem, and it's body glowed green. As such, a violent slash of wind from Number 4 sliced the Trap in half, and it shattered. Then it proceeded to fly towards Number 4.

"Damn you! I activate a Monster Effect from the deck! Block Angel!" A Angel with a shield with a painted red X appeared on the field.

"When I control 1 Light-type Monster on field, I can negate the destruction, at the cost of taking double of the damage! When I activate this effect, Block Angel is Banished!" Block Angel gives it's shield to Illumiknight, and then sinks into a Black Hole under itself. Hurricane Dragon then pierces Illumiknight with it's gem, the shield instead is destroyed. Then, the red gem extends to hit Kaito on his abdomen.

"Gaahhhh!!" Kaito yells, and he tumbles to the ground.

Kaito: 4000 -> 2800

"D-damn you..." Kaito says as he struggles to get up. "Kaito-sama!" Orbital7 replies, only for Kaito to look at him to dismiss him.

"Impressive. But protecting your Monster from Destruction seems a bit cheap, don't you think?"

"Whatever it takes to win!" Kaito spats.

"Alright. I end my turn like this."

Turn 4:
Kaito: 2800
N.H.: 3300

"It's my turn! Draw!" Kaito draws a card from his deck and then says "I activate a Spell Card on the field!" One of his cards flips up. "Light Draw! When I control a Light-type Monster, I can draw 1 more card in my deck! If it's another Light-type Monster, I reveal it to you and draw one more time!"

Kaito draws 1 Card, grins and shows it to the N.H. "It's Photon Cerberus. I can draw once more!"

Kaito draws again, and then grins to himself. "The Light has come on a dark day..."

"What'd ya say?" The N.H. asks, puzzled.

"I activate a Monster Effect from my hand! Copying Page!" Kaito reveals a Page who's wearing armor as-if he's a Knight. "I can discard this card from hand to Special Summon 1 Monster from my Extra Deck! It can't attack, and it's destroyed during the End Phase! I summon Number 20: Gig-Anto Brilli-Ant!"

He discards Copying Page, who then appears on the field, and then a closet appears out of the ground. He goes inside of it, and the closet implodes to show a over-sized Insect with steel jaws and metal in some places.

"Could it be..?" the N.H. says, and then suddenly realizes what's happening.

"It is! I tribute my Illumiknight and Gig-Anto Brilli-Ant!" The two Number Monsters turn into balls of light, and extend towards the sky. "With this, I shall win! The embodiment of light, now descend! Appear now, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!" a crack of light appears in the Hurricane above them, and grows larger. Descending from the eye of the hurricane is Kaito's legendary Monster, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon - Level 10 - 3000/2500

"I enter the Battle Phase! Attack, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!" Galaxy-Eyes then begins to attack Number 4. "I activate it's effect! I can Banish "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" and the attacking target as well!" The two Monsters descend into a Black Hole together, and the N.H. begins to sweat. "It won't matter, I can just-"

"I activate a Trap Card!" Kaito exclaims. "Where?!"

"Where else? My deck! Trap Card, Open! Galaxy-End! When "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" and it's target are in the Banished Zone, I can bring back Galaxy-Eyes and Attack again during this turn! This trap can be activated from my deck when these conditions are met! However at the End Phase, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon is destroyed and it cannot be removed from there! Come back, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!"

Kaito's dragon appears again, shining brighter than ever.

"It now has 4500 Attack Points, due to it's effect!"

"No...this can't be happening..."

"This is the end! Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon, Photon Streeaaaammm!!!"

Galaxy-Eyes extends it's neck, and a stream of particles hit the N.H., ending the Duel.

N.H.: 3300 -> 0

Winner: Kaito

"Hmph. Photon Ha-," Kaito begins to say, but the N.H. begins to laugh. "What's with you? You lost, now prepare to have your soul taken-," "Hah. I was expecting for this to happen. That's why...I brought this." The N.H. shows Kaito a strange machine, which looked very much like a gun. "No...is that a..." "Ah, you know what this is? So then I don't have to explain." "NOOOOOO" Kaito yells, running towards the N.H. But it was too late. By pointing the gun to his heart, the N.H. shoots himself there. And then, Kaito can only watch in horror as the 12 Numbers rise from his dead body, and scatter.

Soon, Kaito's D-Pad begins to ring, and it opens immediately to show a frazzled Mr. Heartland. "What the hell happened, Kaito-," "Number Evacution Device..." "Excuse me?! Explain! Explain what happened, Kaito!" "That was a NED. It's used to take the owner's life, and evacuate the numbers inside of his or her's heart. It resets the cards, they become something else afterwards. Those Numbers...are blank again. All that work...for that to happen. The Device by the way was built...by our father."

"You don't mean...him?"

"Yes. My father. Dr. Tenjo.

The same man who discovered the Astral World, alongside Dr. Faker...The first man to discover, and be consumed, by Numbers."

--

Ok this wasn't the best, first fanfic I've written about YGO in general. Please rate and fix any mistakes!
ShinyHydreigon
ShinyHydreigon

Birthday : 1995-09-06

Back to top Go down