Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Yu-Gi-Oh Card Creations

3 posters

Go down

My Yu-Gi-Oh Card Creations Empty My Yu-Gi-Oh Card Creations

Post  minervx 2011-05-22, 20:39

To my knowledge, there is no forum for Yu-Gi-Oh custom card creations, so I saw this as most fitting.

Harpie's Spy
Spell Card
You must reveal one Harpie monster from your hand to activate this card. View your opponent's hand. Select 1 Spell/Trap from their hand and they set it. The opponent may then choose to shuffle his/her face-down spell traps if he/she has more than one.

Harpie's General
1300/600/LV4/WIND/Winged-Beast/Tuner
When this destroys an opponent's monster by battle, it gains 1 Rank Counter. All Harpie monsters gain 500 ATK for each Rank Counter this card has.

Harpie's Servant
1200/1300/LV3/WIND/Winged-Beast/Tuner
When this card is destroyed, add 1 "Harpie" monster card from your deck to your hand other than "Harpie's Servant"

Harpie's Treasure
Continuous Spell Card
When this is destroyed by the effect of Harpie's Hunting Ground, draw 2 cards.

Archaeologist
1100/1400/****/EARTH/Warrior/Tuner
You may discard this card from your hand to add 1 "Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins". When this is used for a Synchro Summon, gain 300 life points for each "Crystal Beast" monster in your spell/trap zones.

Crystal Rush
Normal Spell
Special Summon 1 Crystal Beast monster other than "Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle" from your hand in face-up defense mode. Then, draw 1 card from your deck. You may only activate 1 Crystal Rush per turn.

Crystal Beast - Diamond Bear
Beast/Light/1000/1500/LV4/Tuner
When this card is used for a Synchro Summon, place this in your Spell/Trap zone.

Batteryman Electrifryer
Light/Electric/2000/0/Lv4
You must send 1 "Batteryman" monster other than "Batteryman Electrifryer" from your deck to your graveyard to declare an attack with this card.

Batteryman Shocker
Light/Electric/1200/1600/LV5
You may discard this from your hand to the Graveyard to increase the ATK/DEF of 1 Batteryman monster by 300 during either player's turn. You may remove this card from play to negate an opponent's attack if the attack target is a "Batteryman" monster.

Blue Gadget
EARTH/Machine/1000/1000/LV4
When this is Normal Summoned, add 1 "Gadget" card other than "Blue Gadget" from your deck to your hand.

Gadget Return
Trap Card
Return all "Gadget" cards from your Graveyard to your deck. Draw 1 card and gain 300 life points for each returned.

Cloudian Sky
Field Spell
During your Standby Phase, gain 500 life points for each Cloudian on your side of the field and add 1 Fog Counter on each Cloudian monster on your side of the field. Once per turn, you can halve battle damage you take. You may Special Summon 1 LV4 or lower Cloudian monster from your hand once per turn. When this card is destroyed, distribute 3 Fog Counters on your side of the field.

Cloudian Weatherman
Aqua/Fairy/1800/0
Discard this card from your hand to add 1 "Cloudian Sky" from your deck to your hand. If Cloudian Sky is not on the field destroy this card. Offer 4 Fog Counters from your field to negate the effect of a spell or trap card and destroy it.

Rainstorm
Continuous Trap
Cloudian monsters on your side of the field are unaffected by the effects of the opponent's monsters. Destroy this card during your second End Phase.

Endless Fog
Continuous Trap
Cloudian monsters on your side of the field cannot be targeted by spell or trap cards. Destroy this card during your second End Phase.

Volcanic Guardian
2100/1500/FIRE/Pyro/LV5
If Blaze Accelerator or Triblaze Accelerator is on your field, you may Special Summon this card from your hand. You may tribute this card to negate the effect of a card which would destroy Blaze Accelerator or Triblaze Accelerator. The battle damage this card inflicts is reduced by half. When this card is sent to the graveyard, your opponent loses 300 life points.

Volcanic Spirit
1600/200/FIRE/Pyro/LV3/Tuner
If this card is used for a Synchro Summon, the opponent loses 500 life points. You can discard this card from your hand to negate the effect of a Trap card which targets a "Volcanic" monster you control and destroy it.

Volcanic Eruptor
1400/1600/FIRE/Pyro/LV4/Tuner
You can tribute this card during your opponent's Standby Phase to destroy 1 opponent's monster and inflict 500 damage to his/her life points. If there is a monster on your side of the field which is not a FIRE or Volcanic, remove this card from play.

Volcanic Dragon
2700/1300/FIRE/Dragon/LV8/Synchro
1 "Volcanic" non-Tuner + 1 FIRE Tuner
When this card is Synchro Summoned, inflict 200 damage to the opponent for each Volcanic monster in your graveyard. When this card is removed from the field, the opponent loses 800 life points.

Advanced EHERO Sparkman
1600/1000/Light/Warrior/Lv4
This card is treated as "EHERO Sparkman". When this is summoned, switch 1 ATK position monster into DEF position. When this card is used for a fusion summon, the fusion monster gains 400 ATK.

Advanced EHERO Bubbleman
800/1200/WATER/Warrior/LV4
This card is treated as "EHERO Sparkman". If there are no cards in your hand, you can special summon this card. If this is the only card on your side of the field and there are no cards in your hand, you may tribute this to draw 2 cards. If this card is used for a fusion summon, draw 1 card from your deck.

Advanced EHERO Avian
1000/1000/WIND/Warrior/LV3
This card is treated as "EHERO Avian". You can tribute this card, during either player's turn, to negate the effect of a trap card. If this card is used for a fusion summon, return 1 card on the field, to its owner's deck.

Advanced EHERO Burstinatrix
1200/800/FIRE/Warrior/LV3
This card is treated as "EHERO Burstinatrix". This gains 200 ATK for each EHERO on your side of the field. When this card is destroyed by battle, the opponent loses 600 life points. When this card is used for a fusion summon, the opponent loses 1000 life points.

Advanced EHERO Clayman
800/2000/EARTH/Warrior/LV4
This card is treated as "EHERO Burstinatrix". As long as this is face-up, you opponent cannot select an EHERO of a different name as an attack target. When this card is used for a fusion summon, the fusion monster is unaffected by the opponent's monster effects.

Dark World Energy
Quick-Play
Activate this card when a Dark World monster is Special Summoned from your graveyard. Draw 1 card.

Preparation for Countdown
Spell Card
Activate one of the following effects:
1. Add 1 Final Countdown from your deck to your hand.
2. Discard 1 Final Countdown to draw 2 cards.
3. Send 1 Final Countdown from your deck to the graveyard to draw 1 card.

Destiny Board Protector
1600/2000/LV8/DARK/Fiend
You may Special Summon this card from your hand if Destiny Board is on your side of the field. This card gains 1 Protection counters. You may offer a Protection counter to negate an opponent's effect and destroy the card. This card gain 700 ATK for each Spirit message card on your side of the field.

Destiny Board Sanctuary
Field Spell Card
If Destiny Board is on your field when you activate this card, draw 1 card. Once per turn you can move X amount of "Spirit Message" cards from your hand to your deck. Then draw X amount of cards.

Destiny Board Caller
Spell Card
Add 1 card with "Destiny Board" in its name from your deck to your hand other than "Destiny Board Caller".

Valley of Spirits
Field Spell
You may normal summon once more, if your first normal summon this turn was used for a Spirit monster. When a monster is returned to your hand, Special Summon a spirit token to your side of the field (LIGHT/Fairy/LV4/1000/1000) in defense mode.

Malevolent Spirit
1800/1400/DARK/Beast/Lv4/Spirit
This card is unaffected by trap cards. When this destroys a monster as a result of battle, your opponent loses 500 life points. Return this card to your hand at the End Phase of your turn. This card cannot be Special Summoned.

Benevolent Spirit
1500/1000/LIGHT/Beast/Lv4/Spirit
When this is normal summoned, move 1 Spirit monster from your hand to your deck. Add 1 Spirit from your deck to your hand. The effects of monsters this card destroys as a result of battle are negated.

Dark Toon World
Spell Card
This card is treated as Toon World. Once per turn, you may Special Summon 1 LV4 or lower Toon monster from your hand. When a Toon monster successfully destroys a monster as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 Toon Token (DARK/Beast/1300/1300/LV4) to your side of the field in defense mode.

Toon Jinzo
2400/1500/DARK/Machine/LV6/Toon
If Toon World is not on your side of the field, destroy this card. You may tribute 1 monster on your side of the field to Special Summon this card. This card cannot attack on the turn it is summoned. You may 500 life points to attack the opponent's life points directly. As long as this card is face-up on the field, trap cards cannot be activated.

Toon Gardna
100/2600/DARK/Warrior/LV4/Toon
You opponent does not take any damage from battling this card. You may tribute this card to negate the effect of a card which would destroy Toon World and negate it.

Tooner
1300/1600/LIGHT/Machine/LV3/Tuner
You can select one Toon monster in your graveyard and this card's level is treated as the selected card's level until the End Phase. If a Toon monster is used along with this card as Synchro material for a Synchro Summon, you may destroy 1 card on the field.

Toon Transformation
Spell Card
You can only activate this card if Toon World is on your side of the field. Select 1 opponent's monster and take control of it until the end of the turn. It is treated as a Toon. The selected monster cannot attack directly, or be used as materials for the summon of a monster from the Extra Deck.

Toon Factory
Spell Card
Discard 1 card from your hand. Then draw cards equal to the number of non-Token Toon monsters you have on your side of the field.

Last edited by minervx on 2011-06-10, 22:26; edited 1 time in total

minervx

Back to top Go down

My Yu-Gi-Oh Card Creations Empty Re: My Yu-Gi-Oh Card Creations

Post  minervx 2011-06-07, 13:04

Chaotic Dragon
LIGHT/Dragon/LV8/2300/2800
You may discard this card from your hand to the Graveyard to
add 1 "Light and Darkness Dragon" from your Deck to your hand.

Song of Horus
Spell Card
Place 1 "LV" monster from your hand to the bottom of your deck. Draw 2 cards.

Venom Stinger
1200/1000/LV4/DARK/Reptile
When this card is summoned, add 1 Venom Counter to an opponent's monster. You must send 1 Venom monster from your deck to your Graveyard to declare an attack.

Venom Constrictor
500/500/LV2/DARK/Reptile/Tuner
When this card is sent from the deck to the graveyard, you can discard 1 Venom monster from your hand to the graveyard to Special Summon this card from the graveyard. When this card is sent from the field to the graveyard, it is removed from play. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, the monster that destroyed this cannot declare an attack the next turn.

Archfiend Avenger
1900/1200/LV5/DARK/Fiend
When an Archfiend on your side of the field is destroyed, you may Special Summon this card from your hand. You must pay 1500 LP during each of your Standby Phases, or this card is destroyed. When your opponent activates a Spell or Trap card, roll a die. If the result is 2 or 4, negate the effect and destroy it.

Malicious Archfiend
1800/1400/LV4/DARK/Fiend
If you control an Archfiend monster on your side of the field, you may Special Summon this card from your hand. If your opponent activates an effect monster's effect, roll a die. If the result is 1, 3, or 5, negate the effect and destroy the card. You must pay 1500 LP during each of your Standby Phases, or this card is destroyed. You may only control 1 "Malicious Archfiend" at a time.

Avalauncher
2000/1000/LV5/EARTH/Rock
This card cannot be Special Summoned and may only be normal summoned by tributing one Rock-type monster. You may discard 1 "Rock-type" monster from your hand to increase the ATK of this card by 1000 until the End Phase of your turn.

Rockfall
Continuous Trap Card
Send 2 Rock monsters from your deck to your graveyard and select up to two monsters on the field. The targets may not attack this turn and lose 600 ATK as long as this card is on the field. When the two selected monsters are both removed from the field, destroy this card.

Megarock Fortress
Quick-Play Spell
Until the end of the turn, Megarock Dragon is unaffected by opponent's card effects.

Last edited by minervx on 2011-06-30, 17:20; edited 3 times in total

minervx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-06-07, 13:21

Batteryman support cards, and Cloudian, and Volcanic support cards. Awesome. I love these, i think you did a good job.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Birthday : 1999-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  KaousFaustXIII 2011-06-07, 16:06

My comments, ill just ignore the card wording errors.

Harpie's Spy - not bad
Harpie's General - kinda weak compared to other harpies to be called "general". kinda bad effect for a tuner
Harpie's Servant - makes birdface sad
Harpie's Treasure - i like this one, but i would make it "if this card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect or Harpie's Hunting Ground, draw 2 cards", so it wont be a dead draw if you dont have hunting ground.
Archaeologist - could use a better name
Crystal Rush - might be too powerful with carbuncle
Crystal Beast - Diamond Bear - not bad, but it ruins the rainbow theme
Batteryman Electrifryer - nice effect, name could be improved
Batteryman Shocker - not bad, make it level 4 or lower
Blue Gadget - make it normal or special summoned
Gadget Return - no thx, i'll just use PoA
Cloudian Sky - too OP, can easily OTK with nimbusman
Cloudian Weatherman - should be a fairy like everyone else
Stormbrewer - Summon Cloud is better
Rainstorm - good one
Fog Trap - good, but could use a better name
Volcanic Guardian - single card selfSS without drawbacks, too OP
Volcanic Spirit - not bad
Volcanic Eruptor - not bad
Volcanic Dragon - not bad
Advanced EHERO's - meh, you made 5 cards obsolete
Dark World Energy - ridiculously overpowered
Preparation for Countdown - very nice
Destiny Board Protector - 2 solemn judgments >.> no
Destiny Board Sanctuary - could use a better name... i mean board sanctuary? cmon... effect is not bad
Destiny Board Caller - good one
Valley of Spirits - a bit OP'd
Malevolent Spirit - too high stats for a monster with trap immunity. lame name, should be based on japanese folklore too
Benevolent Spirit - there no point in putting the card to the bottom since you will shuffle after adding a spirit to your hand. not a bad card.
Advanced Toon World - could use a better name, you overuse "Advance"
Toon Jinzo - make its effect applicable to both players for balance.
Toon Gardna - umm ok...
Tooner - nice pun, nice effect
Toon Transformation - activate 3 in a turn GG... OP obviously
Toon Factory - with your Toon token geneting card, too OP'd
Chaotic Dragon - that's just too much...
Song of Horus - lol name, good effect
Quick Guardian - 2100 beatstick for 0 cost, no
Chaos Guardian - yet even stronger beatstick for 0 cost, F-no
Neogate Guardian - i guess its fine, with ultimate axon running around...
KaousFaustXIII
KaousFaustXIII

Birthday : 1986-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  minervx 2011-06-10, 22:16

KaousFaustXIII wrote:My comments, ill just ignore the card wording errors.

Good it's the substance that matters.

Harpie's General - kinda weak compared to other harpies to be called "general". kinda bad effect for a tuner
Needs changing.

Harpie's Servant - makes birdface sad
Indeed.

Harpie's Treasure - i like this one, but i would make it "if this card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect or Harpie's Hunting Ground, draw 2 cards", so it wont be a dead draw if you dont have hunting ground.
Then non-Harpie decks can abuse it. No.

Crystal Rush - might be too powerful with carbuncle
Agreed. Will change.

Cloudian Sky - too OP, can easily OTK with nimbusman
Good point.

Cloudian Weatherman - should be a fairy like everyone else
Stormbrewer - Summon Cloud is better
I will delete Stormbrewer.

Volcanic Guardian - single card selfSS without drawbacks, too OP
Will add drawbacks.

Dark World Energy - ridiculously overpowered
I agree. I conceived this idea before Grapha came out.
Preparation for Countdown - very nice
Makes the deck playable.

Destiny Board Protector - 2 solemn judgments >.> no
Yeah. It may be abused outside of it's intended purpose.

Valley of Spirits - a bit OP'd
Not overpowered for a deck type with little support.

Malevolent Spirit - too high stats for a monster with trap immunity. lame name, should be based on japanese folklore too
I will change the stats.

Benevolent Spirit - there no point in putting the card to the bottom since you will shuffle after adding a spirit to your hand. not a bad card.
I will change the wording.

Advanced Toon World - could use a better name, you overuse "Advance"
I'll think of a better name.

Toon Jinzo - make its effect applicable to both players for balance.
Sure.

Toon Transformation - activate 3 in a turn GG... OP obviously
Good point.

Toon Factory - with your Toon token geneting card, too OP'd
I will exclude tokens.

Chaotic Dragon - that's just too much...
I will add drawbacks.

Quick Guardian - 2100 beatstick for 0 cost, no
I'll delete the Gate Guardian support. It's an unworkable deck type.

Replies in quotation.

minervx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down