Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheVoid's bio

+4
Prince Vegeta
nsanejokr
Potus-Mat
{EX} TheVoid
8 posters

Go down

TheVoid's bio Empty TheVoid's bio

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-09-10, 00:18

Hey guys this is TheVoid here. For anyone who doesn't know who I am, and who may be color blind and cannot read my green name, I am an in-game administrator/moderator who is extremely active on this forum. I am also a YouTube player with a few subscribers and gaining more. I am going to discuss a few things about myself, first things anyone who has me on Skype would know, a few interests I have, and finally things that not many people know at all because they never asked and I dont reveal it through my actions.

First, anyone who has me on Skype knows that my name is Carmine Napoli. I am 19 years old, and work at the local Subway around me. Im not 100% sure of my birthday, as my mom says I am born February 29th, but my dad says March 1st. Officially it is March 1st though. Everyone knows I am a fan of Ponies, and obviously my favorite Pony is Rainbow Dash. I am a male, have a beautiful girlfriend that, unfortunately, lives across the country from me. I believe she is going to join this forum, and her username is going to be OMGProd.

Now is where we come to my interests. So, where to start? My favorite show is probably Lost or Teen Wolf. I am into many kinds of music, I enjoy all of it except country for the most part. However I only keep metal on my iPod most of the time. My favorite band is Slipknot. I am, obviously, a huge fan of Yugioh. I am a huge fan of the WWE. My favorite movie of all time is Spaceballs. My favorite system is PS3, and my favorite game of all time is Doom 95, followed closely by the Duke Nukem games. However with the newest release, Resistance 3 has put Resistance in strong competition for my top spots (Not saying they were bad games, just not as good as the Doom, Duke Nukem, and Zelda Majora's Mask games). Hmm... Im pretty sure most of you skipped or skimmed this paragraph cause, honestly, who gives a flying !@#$ about my interests?

Finally for the part of me that most people dont know. Ill start with religion. I dont believe in god. If you want to worship an invisible man in the sky who was able to create all life and the universe, that is your deal. I dont care, I never will. I, however, will debate it into the ground if I am challenged. Another thing about me, that most people dont know, is that I am a chronically depressed person. As a result I get depressed and anti-social quite often for no reason at all. I often question if I am bipolar or not. Though never diagnosed, I believe I am. At one point in my life I used to cut myself, though now I dont see the point in it. It may sound stupid, but it is almost like a drug. Since I did it in the past I often feel the need to do it now.

Some more that people might not know: I suffer from a case of insomnia. I cannot sleep soundly, I never feel rested, and I cannot fall asleep right away nor stay asleep long enough. My doctor said this falls under 3 types: late sleep, early wake, and restless sleep. All named pretty obvious I know. Also, at one point, I was suicidal. I attempted by overdosing with pain medication... it didnt work. All that happened was I got sick. I have a crazy ex girlfriend whom I now have a restraining order against due to fear of her hurting my current girlfriend whenever she comes to visit.

nsanejokr wrote:So, what kinds of academic subjects are you into?
As far as general academics are concerned (Math, science, english, social studies), I hate them all, though I did enjoy physics strangely. However I do enjoy the more specific academics like Computer Science, which is part of my major in college - Game and Simulation Programming.

RazgrizLuis wrote:Anyway 1 question I wanted to know, how did you start playing YGO and when?
I started playing after watching the anime. I remember when i first learned how lifepoints were figured out, when Para and Dox used their Wall Shadow to attack Yugi's Celtic Guardian and he took 200 lifepoint damage. I then proceded to get the Yugioh Dark Duel Stories video game and "learned" the rules. Then I bought the Kaiba starter deck and my next door neighbor bought the Yugi one. We played like scrubs, not knowing the actual rules. It was right after MRD came out. I proceded to go to a local card shop and learned how to actually play. The rest is all ancient history.

maskedhero303 wrote:I've got two questions for you, why did you become suicidal and how did you get an insane ex girlfriend?
1) This may sound stupid but I felt like I was a burden on everyone around me. I was fighting with all my friends, my family, everyone I knew. I thought that my leaving would help everyone I knew so I tried to take that way out.

2) I dated her for 7 months, she dumped me for her daughters father, whom was an abusive person. He abused her for a few months, dumped her, and now she wants me back. The more I tell her I dont want anything to do with her the worse she got, so I filed a restraining order against her.

Potus-Mat wrote:Indeed. So, Void, who was the most influential person in your life?
Probably my dad, since he taught me most of what I know.

Potus-Mat wrote:Alrighty, what is your dream?
That is a really good question that I had to think about. To be honest I dont really have a big dream, I just want to know I am financially secure. I want to know I wont need to wonder how I am going to get through the week. Thats my dream, financial security.

Potus-Mat wrote:Alrighty, next question: What brought you to ponies?
Nelynel12 and Pox_Equestria convinced me to watch it. I havent been able to stop.

I will add more information as I can think of it. Not 100% sure what to say so as I think of things about me then itll be added in a new paragraph. There isnt much about me that I keep secret so got a question? Ill gladly answer.

Last edited by TheVoid on 2011-09-11, 23:31; edited 5 times in total
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Birthday : 1992-02-29

Back to top Go down

TheVoid's bio Empty Re: TheVoid's bio

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-09-10, 00:24

Finally. Off to read...
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  nsanejokr 2011-09-10, 00:26

I just feel like mentioning this: It makes sense for cutting to feel like a drug, because the endorphins released will cause similar effects to other drugs. It's why you hear of people saying that they are addicted to getting tattoos.

Also, I always find it awesome to meet fellow non-religious people/atheists.
nsanejokr
nsanejokr

Birthday : 1990-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-09-10, 00:27

You just HAD to beat me to that, did you not, Joker...
So, anypony else notice that the three of us are VERY similar?
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-09-10, 00:28

WOAH MAN that's some deep things bro hope you keep up being who you are *LIVING!!* xD

well man great to know you better hope we can be good friends in the future

P.S> only you guys are very similar, because i am a religious person xD
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Birthday : 1995-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-09-10, 00:30

nsanejokr wrote:I just feel like mentioning this: It makes sense for cutting to feel like a drug, because the endorphins released will cause similar effects to other drugs. It's why you hear of people saying that they are addicted to getting tattoos.

I <3 you forever now Jokr! I didnt realize that cutting releases endorphins, and therefore was always confused as to why I get urges to cut. Also go Allied Atheist Alliance!
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-09-10, 00:32

AAA for short?
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-09-10, 00:34

lol Im waiting to see who got that reference. Its to a great show Smile

Btw anyone who wants to talk to me on Skype or AIM, lemme know and if your cool Ill add you. However I dont wanna have random people I dont know IMing me so Im not just going to have my info right here.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-09-10, 00:44

SOUTH PARK!
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-09-10, 00:46

^Yes!

So any questions for me?
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  nsanejokr 2011-09-10, 00:48

TheVoid wrote:So any questions for me?

So, what kinds of academic subjects are you into?
nsanejokr
nsanejokr

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-09-10, 00:51

As far as general academics are concerned (Math, science, english, social studies), I hate them all, though I did enjoy physics strangely. However I do enjoy the more specific academics like Computer Science, which is part of my major in college - Game and Simulation Programming.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  RazgrizLuis 2011-09-10, 01:09

I enjoyed your bio as well Void. Even though I play around with the god thing in the chat, I am actually a non believer of religions, beliefs and theories. Pretty much an atheist as well. Also we can relate on long distance relationship. Hope it works out for you.

Anyway 1 question I wanted to know, how did you start playing YGO and when?
RazgrizLuis
RazgrizLuis

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-09-10, 01:16

RazgrizLuis wrote:I enjoyed your bio as well Void. Even though I play around with the god thing in the chat, I am actually a non believer of religions, beliefs and theories. Pretty much an atheist as well. Also we can relate on long distance relationship. Hope it works out for you.

Anyway 1 question I wanted to know, how did you start playing YGO and when?

I started playing after watching the anime. I remember when i first learned how lifepoints were figured out, when Para and Dox used their Wall Shadow to attack Yugi's Celtic Guardian and he took 200 lifepoint damage. I then proceded to get the Yugioh Dark Duel Stories video game and "learned" the rules. Then I bought the Kaiba starter deck and my next door neighbor bought the Yugi one. We played like scrubs, not knowing the actual rules. It was right after MRD came out. I proceded to go to a local card shop and learned how to actually play. The rest is all ancient history.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-09-11, 03:15

I made a bio update. I added another paragraph and put the 2 questions into the opening post.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yea,what eva 2011-09-11, 03:19

Void ur amazing but why you dream whit ponies T-T
Yea,what eva
Yea,what eva

Birthday : 1994-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-09-11, 03:21

Cause Ponys are freaking amazing.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yea,what eva 2011-09-11, 03:23

Nyan is way much better void
Yea,what eva
Yea,what eva

Birthday : 1994-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post  maskedhero303 2011-09-11, 08:23

TheVoid wrote:
nsanejokr wrote:I just feel like mentioning this: It makes sense for cutting to feel like a drug, because the endorphins released will cause similar effects to other drugs. It's why you hear of people saying that they are addicted to getting tattoos.

I <3 you forever now Jokr! I didnt realize that cutting releases endorphins, and therefore was always confused as to why I get urges to cut. Also go Allied Atheist Alliance!

I'm also an atheist, I find it hard to believe that something that was recorded a couple hundred years after it actually happened is real and not exaggerated in any way whatsoever. Also I've got two questions for you, why did you become suicidal and how did you get an insane ex girlfriend?
maskedhero303
maskedhero303

Back to top Go down

Post  Cellist_96 2011-09-11, 09:10

Insomniacs all the way! I used to see it as a bad thing, not being able to sleep much and waking up early when I do get some sleep. Now it's become part of me and I've scheduled a midnight routine like my daytime routine Smile It's nice to know we have Admins that we can relate so much to.
Cellist_96
Cellist_96

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-09-11, 12:21

maskedhero303 wrote:
TheVoid wrote:

I'm also an atheist, I find it hard to believe that something that was recorded a couple hundred years after it actually happened is real and not exaggerated in any way whatsoever. Also I've got two questions for you, why did you become suicidal and how did you get an insane ex girlfriend?
God shall answer that. See, since we do not delude ourselves with religion, we do not get the benefits of it, and thus, we have a higher suicide rate. Also, he did not say he was suicidal.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-09-11, 16:38

Potus-Mat wrote:God shall answer that. See, since we do not delude ourselves with religion, we do not get the benefits of it, and thus, we have a higher suicide rate. Also, he did not say he was suicidal.
TheVoid wrote:I made a bio update. I added another paragraph and put the 2 questions into the opening post.
^The paragraph I added says that I did.

maskedhero303 wrote:I've got two questions for you, why did you become suicidal and how did you get an insane ex girlfriend?
1) This may sound stupid but I felt like I was a burden on everyone around me. I was fighting with all my friends, my family, everyone I knew. I thought that my leaving would help everyone I knew so I tried to take that way out.

2)I dated her for 7 months, she dumped me for her daughters father, whom was an abusive person. He abused her for a few months, dumped her, and now she wants me back. The more I tell her I dont want anything to do with her the worse she got, so I filed a restraining order against her.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-09-11, 16:44

TheVoid wrote:This may sound stupid but I felt like I was a burden on everyone around me. I was fighting with all my friends, my family, everyone I knew. I thought that my leaving would help everyone I knew so I tried to take that way out.
Screw everyone else. I said that we are similar, and I am better than everyone else; ergo, you are better than most; ergo, nearly everyone else is beneath you. That which is beneath you is meant to hold your burden.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-09-11, 16:47

Back then I really cared about what people thought about me though Potus.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-09-11, 16:53

TheVoid wrote:Back then I really cared about what people thought about me though Potus.
Void, I plan on being a politician. My life will break if people think ill of me. Yet I still say "screw the people". A man's priority is himself. I am going to delete this post when I run...
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  nsanejokr 2011-09-11, 16:56

Most non-sociopathic people care what others thinks. If you want to delude yourself in thinking you are better than everyone go for it; if that's what works well for you who am I to judge.

However, if people do matter you'll have to play their games on some level. Nevertheless, some of us aren't good at that and then feel rejected from those people. Life is kind of a bitch like that.
nsanejokr
nsanejokr

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-09-11, 17:12

nsanejokr wrote:Most non-sociopathic people care what others thinks. If you want to delude yourself in thinking you are better than everyone go for it; if that's what works well for you who am I to judge.

However, if people do matter you'll have to play their games on some level. Nevertheless, some of us aren't good at that and then feel rejected from those people. Life is kind of a bitch like that.
EXACTLY. I felt like I always had to play their games and I was never good enough, even today I feel like Im never good enough for everyone.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-09-11, 17:12

nsanejokr wrote:Most non-sociopathic people care what others thinks. If you want to delude yourself in thinking you are better than everyone go for it; if that's what works well for you who am I to judge.
I am better than other people. Honestly, the consensus is that we are superior to lower animals because of our intelligence. I am more intelligent than other people, therefore, I am superior.
Life is full of games I am obliged to play. With certain people, however, I need not play games. The was a compliment, Joker.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  nsanejokr 2011-09-11, 17:44

Potus-Mat wrote:I am better than other people. Honestly, the consensus is that we are superior to lower animals because of our intelligence. I am more intelligent than other people, therefore, I am superior.

I seriously doubt it's that simple. While intelligence is valuable so is being able to use social protocol to cooperate with each other. You wouldn't deny that since you have AS that you would have issues with that, right? Really though this is getting off-topic and robbing discussion of Void's bio. This would probably be an interesting topic in General, though.
nsanejokr
nsanejokr

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-09-11, 18:42

nsanejokr wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:I am better than other people. Honestly, the consensus is that we are superior to lower animals because of our intelligence. I am more intelligent than other people, therefore, I am superior.

I seriously doubt it's that simple. While intelligence is valuable so is being able to use social protocol to cooperate with each other. You wouldn't deny that since you have AS that you would have issues with that, right? Really though this is getting off-topic and robbing discussion of Void's bio. This would probably be an interesting topic in General, though.
Indeed. So, Void, who was the most influential person in your life?
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-09-11, 19:13

Potus-Mat wrote:
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-09-11, 19:21

TheVoid wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
Likewise. Do not tell him I said that.
Alrighty, what is your dream?
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-09-11, 23:19

That is a really good question that I had to think about. To be honest I dont really have a big dream, I just want to know I am financially secure. I want to know I wont need to wonder how I am going to get through the week. Thats my dream, financial security.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-09-11, 23:24

TheVoid wrote:
Well, that is good. I might need organs, and I will have money...
Alrighty, next question: What brought you to ponies?
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-09-11, 23:31

Potus-Mat wrote:Alrighty, next question: What brought you to ponies?
Nelynel12 and Pox_Equestria convinced me to watch it. I havent been able to stop.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-21, 17:25

Wow, this thread brings back memories...
You should really fix this up...
So, being born on 2/29, does that not make you only 4 years old? Or have you tired of that joke by now?
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-10-21, 23:49

Pff I invented that joke.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-21, 23:50

TheVoid wrote:Pff I invented that joke.
How old where you when you invented it? Two?
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-10-22, 00:00

Two and a half.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-22, 00:04

Alrighty, now for a really personal question. Now, if you are not in the mood for a really deep question, do not click on the spoiler tab.
Spoiler:
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-10-22, 00:33

Cause shes FUCKIN AWESOME. But seriously hmm... Why Rainbow Dash?

First reason, even before I started watching My Little Pony I liked Rainbow because of Zero2Hero's avatar of Rainbow saluting the American flag. But aside from that, Rainbow is loyal. She gave up on what could have been a chance of a lifetime to secure the bridge for her friends instead of falling into Luna's trap. She displayed an act of selflessness.

Then after that, when I decided she was my pony was wen Twilight had the tickets to the Grand Galloping Galla and was going crazy and everyone was like "Well if its that bad Twilight, I dont want the ticket" and Rainbow was all like "YES! The ticket is mine!" I looked at it and said "THATS ME!"
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum