Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bio of Pox_Equestria

5 posters

Go down

The Bio of Pox_Equestria Empty The Bio of Pox_Equestria

Post  Phoenix Wright 2011-09-11, 23:35

So, I'm going to do a bio, because I want to.

Most people start with being born, but I don't think you guys really care about that. All you need to know is my name is Brendan LaCorte and I was born December 14th, 1993

I started playing yugioh in the summer of 2002, when I got the kaiba starter deck. I originally bought it since someone thought I stole their Blue-Eyes White Dragon after I borrowed their deck (I didn't) and had to get him a new one. However, I kept the rest of the deck and kept playing with it. I also got got Yuigioh: Dark Duel Stories for the Game Boy Color that year, which came with Secret Rare Blue Eyes, Dark Magician, and Exodia's Head. With both Dark Magician AND Blue-Eyes in my deck, I was able to trounce everyone at my school. Soon, my friends all began to stop playing. Since I had no one to play with, I stopped to, but my love for the game never left. From second grade to my Freshman year, I had a On/Off Relationship with yugioh. I would play for a couple months, then stop, only to start again months later. The start of my freshman year is when I really met competitive players (Players from my school have made Top 8 in YCS's, as well as had front-page blogs on TCGPlayer) and I started making more competitive decks. Soon, my friend told me about a program that lets you use any card and duel people online (This was of course KCVDS.) I started using the system under the name Monarch Fan (I had a half-decent monarch deck in real life at that point) I used the system for a while, and after a brief hiatus Sophomore year, came back to KCVDS under the name Costanza.

Now, this is the point where I learned of a show called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. My friend (the same one that recommended KCVDS) told me about the show. I was skeptical at first, but I have always lived my life by one rule "Don't knock it until you try it" So I started watching the episodes. I was hooked by the end of episode one. I have at this point watched the season 3 times, and am considering another marathon session before season 2 hits September 17th.

Soon, I heard of a website that was more updated then KCVDS, was online, and had a lot of features that KCVDS was missing (This of course was Dueling Network.) I joined under the name Pox_Equestria as a sort of sardonic way to show myself as a My Little Pony fan. A pox is a disease that spreads through an area (think Chicken Pox) and clearly, Equestria is the land in which the story of FIM takes place. Thus, I was displaying my intent for Ponydom to spread across the world (albeit in a possibly grim way).

That was May of my Junior Year, I am now starting my Senior year, and plan to go to college and major in Psychology (yes, I'm one of THOSE people.) Hopefully I can stay and contribute for a long time. If you have anything you want to ask about me, feel free

-Pox_Equestria
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

The Bio of Pox_Equestria Empty Re: The Bio of Pox_Equestria

Post  ShadicMena95 2011-09-12, 00:02

Awesome story bro! You seem like a really cool person
ShadicMena95
ShadicMena95

Birthday : 1995-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2011-09-12, 00:14

Thanks!
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-09-12, 00:24

Well, you would be the perfect storm of diseases, would you not?
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2011-09-12, 00:25

Ponytosis anyone?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-09-12, 00:32

Pox_Equestria wrote:Ponytosis anyone?
Must... reach... Ponycilian...
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero2Hero 2011-09-19, 21:07

Thank goodness you came Pox, we would've never watch MLP if it wasn't for you.
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Birthday : 1994-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-09-19, 22:05

Pox...
You are more or less the person I desire to be on this forum. Sure, I admire Mister Syrus + and Van, but you seem to be a jack-of-all-trades. You are The Dueling Network's brony, Dueling Network's deck creator...
I am heading for your throne.
Have fun!
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Marvelous 2011-10-16, 23:06

I may not be a brony myself, but your kind(bronies) interests me.

I honestly hope I can know you guys better.
Captain Marvelous
Captain Marvelous

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2011-10-16, 23:26

Potus-Mat wrote:Pox...
You are more or less the person I desire to be on this forum. Sure, I admire Mister Syrus + and Van, but you seem to be a jack-of-all-trades. You are The Dueling Network's brony, Dueling Network's deck creator...
I am heading for your throne.
Have fun!

Wow...that's really cool, it'll be good for me to get some competition Razz
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: