Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potus,Joker i need you in this topic about new planet

4 posters

Go down

Potus,Joker i need you in this topic about new planet Empty Potus,Joker i need you in this topic about new planet

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-09-27, 20:06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgj8XpKLiw4&feature=share

talking about finding a new earth that can support life! :O only 36 LY away!

found out a new planet that has 2 Suns, 2 SUNS!!! only 200LYrs away!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AGmuS4tduQ&NR=1

Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Birthday : 1995-02-27

Back to top Go down

Potus,Joker i need you in this topic about new planet Empty Re: Potus,Joker i need you in this topic about new planet

Post  nsanejokr 2011-09-27, 20:11

So, uh, what exactly is supposed to be discussed in this topic? That it's cool that there may be another planet with the similar if not same conditions as ours?
nsanejokr
nsanejokr

Birthday : 1990-09-20

Back to top Go down

Potus,Joker i need you in this topic about new planet Empty Re: Potus,Joker i need you in this topic about new planet

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-09-27, 20:14

Twenty-six light years away makes this information kinda useless...
Unless you think you can go faster than light like those cursed Europeans...
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-09-27, 20:16

i can totally go faster than the speed of light, i just don't wanna risk getting killed by some wild alien animal with 3 heads xD

btw i brought you here because i wanted to discuss this topic with you about the new earth and if you think living things are already there
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  nsanejokr 2011-09-27, 20:22

Well, there's not enough information given to suggest that there's an affirmation on whether or not life is on that planet. All there is that's suggested is that it is possible for life to exist. Of course, that's assuming they have all their facts right, as they're only saying there may be water there. Also, keep in mind that if living things are existing there we may just be talking about single-celled organisms like bacteria.
nsanejokr
nsanejokr

Back to top Go down

Post  Red_Chaos 2011-09-27, 20:31

so basically we have a possible life line if are galaxy blows up...
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Birthday : 1990-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-09-27, 20:37

nsanejokr wrote:Well, there's not enough information given to suggest that there's an affirmation on whether or not life is on that planet. All there is that's suggested is that it is possible for life to exist. Of course, that's assuming they have all their facts right, as they're only saying there may be water there. Also, keep in mind that if living things are existing there we may just be talking about single-celled organisms like bacteria.

Hmmn... i see, i think i doubt there is water there because, from what i heard we got our water through a meteor that had Frozen Water or "Ice"
so i don't think that planet has any water...but i dunno im not that smart
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  nsanejokr 2011-09-27, 20:40

Red_Chaos wrote:so basically we have a possible life line if are galaxy blows up...

Not really. That planet is so far away that even if we had enough supplies for the trip we wouldn't live long enough to get there.

Axel VIII wrote:Hmmn... i see, i think i doubt there is water there because, from what i heard we got our water through a meteor that had Frozen Water or "Ice"
so i don't think that planet has any water...but i dunno im not that smart

Even if that were the case it doesn't mean that water can't form on the planet.
nsanejokr
nsanejokr

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-09-27, 20:44

o.O ok then but i have 1 QQ

what's the difference between a rocky planet and a gas planet. aren't planets just that, Planets
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  nsanejokr 2011-09-27, 20:48

Axel VIII wrote:o.O ok then but i have 1 QQ

what's the difference between a rocky planet and a gas planet. aren't planets just that, Planets

Basically it's all in the name. With a terrestrial (Or rocky, whatever name you prefer) the layers of the planets besides the core are actually made up of minerals. Gas planets are made of layers of gases and their core.
nsanejokr
nsanejokr

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-09-27, 20:54

so there's no solid ground to stand on? if a person was there it would just wall until he would hit the core?
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  nsanejokr 2011-09-27, 20:56

Axel VIII wrote:so there's no solid ground to stand on? if a person was there it would just wall until he would hit the core?

Basically, yes.
nsanejokr
nsanejokr

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-09-27, 21:02

Im Learning! inb4 Axel is dumb

well i learned alot from this tread and for the moment i have no more questions about Planets but i will have more but they are off topic..think i will make another tread
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down