Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DN's Limitation Duel Tournament

4 posters

Go down

DN's Limitation Duel Tournament Empty DN's Limitation Duel Tournament

Post  Solon001 2011-10-01, 06:04

Hi there, I'm here to announce a new kind of tournament. This kind of tournament will ensure creativity will reign over people mindlessly copying decks from the internet and getting credit for it. This is the Limitation duel tournament.

HOW IT WORKS
People build decks based on specifications I set, DN's normal rules apply when it comes to using DN.

THE TOURNAMENT.

-Entries must be in by Sunday the 2nd of October at 12:00 GMT, It doesn't matter how many people enter because i can change the tournament accordingly. The quicker you enter, the better position on the bracket you'll get (should the bracket be uneven)
-The tournament will start on Sunday the 2nd of October at 6:30 GMT (that's 18:30 for all you 24 hour clock people) Please aim to be on DN by 6:00 so I can register you as present.
- If a player has a bye to the next round due to uneven brackets and a person does not show, that player will fill the gap created.
- If a player has to go mid-tournament or even mid-duel. the other player wins by default. Regardless of if a player has a bye for the next ruond
- The format is Advanced (Rated)
- If you are caught using a card that do not obey the limitations it will be an instant disqualification.
- To report someone using a prohibited card , Make a screen dump (using the PrtSc button) and send it to me via my Email at Solon001@live.com and send me a P.M.

THE LIMITATION

This tournament's limitation is a mix and match of old and new! You may only use cards that were printed in the TCG sets

Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon
and
Generation Force

To avoid confusion please use cards with the -EN set prefix and please only use the cards from the set lists given. Thank you for your co-operation.

PARTICIPANTS
Solon001 (Me)
RaiXUchiha

NOTES

If you need to convert your time zone into GMT, please use this site Here

If there's anything I've missed or if you have any questions, just drop me a private message on DN or here at the forum and i'll update this post accordingly if i feel anything needs to be added/changed.

EDIT : changed time of tournament starting time Please see amendments
EDIT 2: added participants section

Last edited by Solon001 on 2011-10-01, 06:48; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Participants section and changed tournament start and registration time)

Solon001

Birthday : 1988-05-28

Back to top Go down

DN's Limitation Duel Tournament Empty Re: DN's Limitation Duel Tournament

Post  RaiXUchiha 2011-10-01, 06:20

Thanks I Accept These Rules

RaiXUchiha

Birthday : 1995-01-01

Back to top Go down

DN's Limitation Duel Tournament Empty Late

Post  PsyGuyDave 2011-10-02, 09:13

Sorry i'm late about this but am i still able to play in the Tournament?

PsyGuyDave

Back to top Go down

Post  Solon001 2011-10-02, 09:28

Of course, the tournout is a little low as i expected so really the entry time and date was a guideline for me and others if i got a swarm. So yes, you may participate.

Solon001

Birthday : 1988-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post  fabiodemix 2011-12-12, 18:05

hi , i'm late but can i be in the tournament
fabiodemix
fabiodemix

https://www.youtube.com/user/fabioDemix?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content