Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dumb question =/ but...

5 posters

Go down

Solved Dumb question =/ but...

Post  LuzCeleste 2011-10-08, 01:15

Sorry if this is a dumb question ... I ran a search and couldn't find anything...

It's about Junk warrior... he gains attack = to lvl 2 or lower monsters... my question is does he keep the attack or.... does it only last the turn it's normal summoned...

~Thank you.
LuzCeleste
LuzCeleste

Birthday : 1990-01-14

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Dumb question =/ but...

Post  Zephyr 2011-10-08, 01:32

he keeps the attack until he either dies, is flipped and i believe if his eff is negated (anytime after he gains the attack obviously) he also loses the boost
Zephyr
Zephyr

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-10-08, 01:36

1) There are no stupid quest... wait Im not gonna finish that or Imma eat my words.
2) Junk Warrior, being a synchro, is special summoned not normal summoned.
3) Unless it states that it's effect is until the end of the turn, power-up effects are usually permanent. This one included.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Birthday : 1992-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post  LuzCeleste 2011-10-08, 01:44

Can I ask another dumb question?

Are monsters in the grave considered "Controlled by?"

2) Junk Warrior, being a synchro, is special summoned not normal summoned.

Yeah, my bad I don't know where I got normal summoned from...
LuzCeleste
LuzCeleste

Back to top Go down

Post  KaousFaustXIII 2011-10-08, 02:06

Whenever a card says a "monster you/your opponent control", it generally refers to face-up monsters on the field (with a very few exceptions such as Herald of Orange Light). Monster that originally belongs to your opponent and was placed on your side on the field (ex. special summoned by Monster Reborn) are also refered to as "monster you control"
KaousFaustXIII
KaousFaustXIII

Birthday : 1986-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  LuzCeleste 2011-10-08, 02:28

KaousFaustXIII wrote:Whenever a card says a "monster you/your opponent control", it generally refers to face-up monsters on the field (with a very few exceptions such as Herald of Orange Light). Monster that originally belongs to your opponent and was placed on your side on the field (ex. special summoned by Monster Reborn) are also refered to as "monster you control"

Okay so I need to be more specific? This is what I'm looking for...

Dumb question =/ but... ZetaReticulantCRMS-EN-ScR-1E

"each time a monster your opponent controls is removed from play"

When can I summon tokens?
LuzCeleste
LuzCeleste

Back to top Go down

Post  KaousFaustXIII 2011-10-08, 02:34

You summon tokens whenever a monster on your opponent's side of the field is removed from play, ex. when a monster on your opponent's side of the field is removed from play by Dimensional Prison, Bottomless Trap hole, D.D. Warrior Lady, Caius the Shadow Monarch, etc. After those cards resolves, Zeta Reticulant activates from your Graveyard and special summons an Eva Token.
KaousFaustXIII
KaousFaustXIII

Back to top Go down

Post  LuzCeleste 2011-10-08, 02:40

KaousFaustXIII wrote:You summon tokens whenever a monster on your opponent's side of the field is removed from play, ex. when a monster on your opponent's side of the field is removed from play by Dimensional Prison, Bottomless Trap hole, D.D. Warrior Lady, Caius the Shadow Monarch, etc. After those cards resolves, Zeta Reticulant activates from your Graveyard and special summons an Eva Token.

Yeah, the main thing I was wondering is if it works on cards in grave or hand... such as Soul Release or Dark Allure.
LuzCeleste
LuzCeleste

Back to top Go down

Post  KaousFaustXIII 2011-10-08, 02:47

LuzCeleste wrote:
KaousFaustXIII wrote:You summon tokens whenever a monster on your opponent's side of the field is removed from play, ex. when a monster on your opponent's side of the field is removed from play by Dimensional Prison, Bottomless Trap hole, D.D. Warrior Lady, Caius the Shadow Monarch, etc. After those cards resolves, Zeta Reticulant activates from your Graveyard and special summons an Eva Token.

Yeah, the main thing I was wondering is if it works on cards in grave or hand... such as Soul Release or Dark Allure.

no it doesn't
KaousFaustXIII
KaousFaustXIII

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-10-08, 03:01

Now getting off topic... why bold caius?
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  KaousFaustXIII 2011-10-08, 03:04

TheVoid wrote:
Now getting off topic... why bold caius?

trying to give a hint that he/she should put it on his/her token deck Razz
KaousFaustXIII
KaousFaustXIII

Back to top Go down

Post  drizzax1 2011-10-08, 21:37

im srry i know this is a dumb question but how do i take off my life point

drizzax1

Back to top Go down

Post  LuzCeleste 2011-10-08, 21:53

drizzax1 wrote:im srry i know this is a dumb question but how do i take off my life point

type

/sub 1000

to lose 1000 life points or...

/sub 1500

to lose 1500 and so on...
LuzCeleste
LuzCeleste

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-10-08, 22:13

Actually even easier the box in the middle of the screen, you can type your lifepoints in there and hit enter. Then itll add or subtract depending on the little minus sign/plus sign.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down