Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Hundred Acre city....

Go down

Welcome to The Hundred Acre city.... Empty Welcome to The Hundred Acre city....

Post  Tigger22190 2011-10-21, 08:49

My name as you can tell is Tigger. Not my real name but anyway....

I am a 21 year old duelist with a few years under the belt. I started playing Yu-Gi-Oh! when it first came out with some change on that. I played for like 2-3 years then had to stop due to situations.

I've been out of the game for 5 years but I'm back and glad to be. I've looked over most of the new rules and formats. Can't say I like them or hate them. They just confuse me.

Anyway, I am a novice duelist and prefer online since I have little income and no cards IRL. My online decks are each something new or something I've used in the past. I'm prone to using one or two decks at a time.

Anyway, more about myself personally. I'm your average guy. Although my mind isn't ALWAYS in the gutter, I can duel like a mad man taking chances not many would. But anyway, get to know me for who I am, and I can promise you'll never meet another like me.

If you'd like a duel, PM me with a deck name below and details. I will gladly accept.

Deck types:
Obelisk - Main
Umi - Secondary
Dragon
Lightsworn - UNTESTED
Fiend
Ra - UNTESTED
Tigger22190
Tigger22190

Birthday : 1990-02-21

Back to top Go down