Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcadia: Twilight Revision (Yu--Gi-Oh Fan-fic)

2 posters

Go down

Arcadia: Twilight Revision (Yu--Gi-Oh Fan-fic) Empty Arcadia: Twilight Revision (Yu--Gi-Oh Fan-fic)

Post  Rarikou 2011-10-24, 19:01

Before we begin, a loose explanation.

This is based off of the Yugioh 5DS World, but there are a few differences, such as

1. The main one is The Twilight Angel. A concept I made up, it acts as a balancing force between the Crimson Dragon and The King of the Netherworld. Like the crimson dragon, the angel split its body into five marks, those of witch you'll see later. I thought this would add to some story plot. It's Main purpose is to explain the second differences
Some Decks have original cards in them, the majority being 'Twilight monsters'. I figured tis concept would work, as I'm including Monsters with Negative Leels, like the Dark Signers have. They aren't over powered, but they're decently strong. These decks appear rarely, and all the other decks have actual cards in them.
3. Obviously, Original characters, but you'll see the original 5ds characters.

The main characters are Psychic duelists named Tyler and Rosa, and it explains a general life in the Arcadian movement, before it... you know, became non existent. Then, it goes on to follow the main 5ds story line, though I'll change something here and there.

Spoiler:

Rarikou
Rarikou

Birthday : 1993-05-05

Back to top Go down

Arcadia: Twilight Revision (Yu--Gi-Oh Fan-fic) Empty Re: Arcadia: Twilight Revision (Yu--Gi-Oh Fan-fic)

Post  Rarikou 2011-10-24, 23:44

I know is seems quick to post another chapter, but I've been writing this for a while... I have about. i just finished chapter 17. They're all roughly equal in length

I have the deck lists for all my character so, if you want them, let me know. Don't be afraid to comment!

Spoiler:

Rarikou
Rarikou

Back to top Go down

Arcadia: Twilight Revision (Yu--Gi-Oh Fan-fic) Empty Re: Arcadia: Twilight Revision (Yu--Gi-Oh Fan-fic)

Post  Rarikou 2011-12-15, 20:56

SO SORRY, for not posting a chapter in.... forever.
No comments? None? Pity

I'm on Chapter 23 now, and it's begun to run parrell with the Anime, where Akiza is Dueling Yusei in the Fortune Cup.
Spoiler:
Rarikou
Rarikou

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse 2012-02-06, 23:12

Love your series! Pretty awesome. I don't read too many fan fics that are as well written as this. Only a few grammatical errors. Nothing too serious.
Jesse
Jesse

Birthday : 1995-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down