Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious tought.

4 posters

Go down

A serious tought.  Empty A serious tought.

Post  nelynel12 2011-11-11, 19:02

This question is for people who are of age and are legally allowed to drink liquor. As I do not agree with underage drinking. Okay, now why when a person is drunk they have a tendency to call someone close to them Ex boyfriend/girlfriend , Best friend, etc and spill there heart out. Is this normal? or is it just me and my friends? And why to people do it? Inspiration to post: Marvin's Room by Drake
nelynel12
nelynel12

Birthday : 1991-09-17

https://www.youtube.com/user/YourDuelingNetwork?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

A serious tought.  Empty Re: A serious tought.

Post  nsanejokr 2011-11-11, 19:14

Alcohol inhibits logical tendencies that would help prevent emotions from overflowing. It's really that simple. I have a friend that also gets sappy when he gets drunk.
nsanejokr
nsanejokr

Birthday : 1990-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post  nelynel12 2011-11-11, 19:16

nsanejokr wrote:Alcohol inhibits logical tendencies that would help prevent emotions from overflowing. It's really that simple. I have a friend that also gets sappy when he gets drunk.

So alcohol makes you emotional? What about drugs? (I am against drug use, just a question for educational purposes)
nelynel12
nelynel12

Birthday : 1991-09-17

https://www.youtube.com/user/YourDuelingNetwork?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  nsanejokr 2011-11-11, 19:23

nelynel12 wrote:
nsanejokr wrote:Alcohol inhibits logical tendencies that would help prevent emotions from overflowing. It's really that simple. I have a friend that also gets sappy when he gets drunk.

So alcohol makes you emotional? What about drugs? (I am against drug use, just a question for educational purposes)

I know for a fact that alcohol knocks out logic functions of the brain, whether or not it directly causes emotions to go haywire I don't know. However, you could at least go emotional from where the logic functions shut down.

Whether or not other drugs will do the same things depends on the drug in question and how it affects the body. Not all drugs shut down the logic functions of the brain, some just mess with the functions that explain what kind of experiences the body is having and distorts experience. To be honest, I'm not a drug expert, so I'm not going to be much help if you're wanting some kind of critical analysis.
nsanejokr
nsanejokr

Birthday : 1990-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-11-11, 19:31

Just don't drink.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Birthday : 1999-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  TamACOPY 2011-11-11, 19:42

This is not a subject to be discussed on these forums. Locked.
TamACOPY
TamACOPY

Birthday : 1991-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum